X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

-Neko laid her on her back as Lila had her legs spread and Neko shoved his cock in her pussy and groaned as Neko held her close thrusting his cock nice and slow and deep makign her feel every inch subtley.-

Lila whimpered as Neko pressed her to her back, his cock entering her wet folds with an easy thrust. Staring into his eyes as he made slow, deep love, she felt like she was in heaven.

-Neko groaned softly in her ear groaning at each thrust he gave her nice and deep in her hot pussy.-

Lila whimpered and moaned with each thrust, the sound of their bodies slapping together making her sigh. She knew she was going to cum and it was going to be soon. She let out a yelp and bucked her hips up against his, her pussy starting to flutter around his cock.

-Neko groaned as he thrusts a bit faster now and groaned his cock throbs.-"I am going to cum Lila...I want to cum....oh....."-He groaned her name and pulled out as Neko rushed to put his cock by her lips since he forgot to put on a condom he put his cock by her lips and began to cum in side her mouth.-

Lila moaned as he pulled free from her fluttering pussy, his cock pressed to her lips as he came again in a salty rush. She sealed her lips around the head of his cock, drinking his offering with a naughty look in her eyes. She sighed in contentment, her eyes growing heavy as he pulled free from her lips.

“I think you’ve worn me out.” She said, a yawn parting her lips as she licked her lips clean of his salty cum.

-Neko smiled and chuckled in agreement.-"I promise we will sleep later."-he laughed and held her close recovering now.-"I will let you sleep late or not if this is what will happen."-Neko got up lowly and covered him self and grabbed his fresh clothes and he smiled.-"Grab your clothes we can wash up and we can get breakfast."-he winked and ran to the bathroom to get the shower ready chuckling.-

“You’re way too chipper.” Lila said, laughing along with him as they grabbed their clothes and caught some breakfast.

There was a lot of conversation in the dining room, many people their own age talking about training and who they had been paired with.

-Neko sat at breakfast with the other students and Lila as they chatted at breakfast. The10 new students at the table were to go in to a situation today. What if the mansion was attacked. The 10 of them went to the Danger room. Neko breathed softly focusing on the situation. Professor X watched as his new students walked in and Cyclops,Storm and Wolverine watched behind the professor.-"OK Class a few weeks of training for some of you and some of you a week maybe.....this is a team exercise you are to work together and help your team mates. Go on and i will start it up."-They got in the Danger room as it formed in to the mansion grounds the simulated started. They would not be able to enter the mansion as one of the Students yelled as his arms turned to Metal with the holding of a aluminum bat. the bat Vanished making his arms metal.-"Let's split in to two teams a piece and surround the mansion.-"The rest of them nod as Neko and Lila ran to the front to take there place as the rest of them took there place. Brother hood Followers came in as they began there Exercise.-

Lila fought alongside Neko, pushing back wave after wave of Brotherhood members. They made the perfect team, taking up the slack of the other, as the other students around them continued to fight as well.

-Neko smiled seeing The people run off and the brother hood goons seem to be no where in sight till a strong force began running in. The students came closer and found the front of the mansion. There stood Mystique, Avalanch, Pyro, Toad, and Sabertooth.-"Oh shit...."-Neko said softly as he turned up the heat by putting on his Ice Aura to hopefully help this fight go better.-

Seeing the line of new fighters, Lila’s mind worked quickly. “Neko. Use your ice on Pyro. You guys divide the rest. I’ve got Mystique.”

-The other split up Neko was being helped with a girl by the name of soundwave and Lila was teamed with a fighter named Blaster one who can throw small bombs.-"This is insane Bring it on Pyro."-Neko used his Ice Aura to run over to Pyro to hit and protect Pyro as Soundwave made it easier for him to hit but these Bosses were tough.-

Lila knew that these people were harder to take down then the other members of the instance. As those around her got tired, she gave a call to fall back.

“Soundwave, hit them with a stunning blow. Neko, push them back. Blaster, bomb them into retreat.” She said as she watched them work. Using her own powers, a powerful blast of fire soon incinerated everything around the bosses.

-The Bosses backed off a bit and ran off as the simulation came to a halt.-"I am quiet impressed team."-Professor X came in with the three X men.-"Good Job Team Lila you and Bolt made great leaders....Soundwave you and Blaster came a long way. Neko you come a long way with Lila as well. The rest of you are coming along well. Those of you who i have not named your X-Men in training are over....you are now X-men...Lila, Neko, Bolt, Blaster, Soundwave you are now X-men in Training you get your X- Uniform full in tact tomorrow....until then get prepared as we may need anything at one point."

“Yes, sir.” Lila answered with the rest of them as they were dismissed. As soon as they were out of the room, Lila sprang into Neko’s arms and laughed happily.

-Neko nods and held Lila tight as she jumped in to his arms and carried her out of the training area and smiled.-"Well now we trained something to drink and relaxing a bit and after that we can eat and then do what ever we like."-he smiled and snuggled close to Lila as they went to the kitchen.-

“I’ll leave the cooking to you. You do it way better than me.” She said, laughing as they entered the kitchen and she set about getting them something to drink.

-Neko smiled and chuckled to her comment as his hands began to come up with there lunch.-"How does BLT sound with Avacado?"

“Delicious.” She said with a grin as she watched him gather the things that they needed for lunch. “Orange juice alright?” She asked over her shoulder as she heard other students moving around outside the kitchen.

-He nods as he began to cook the bacon.-"Sounds perfect."-he smiled as the Bacon cooked he chopped Tomato and Lettuce and Avocado.-"I will make toast as well..Do you like Mayo or Miracle whip?"

“Mayo please.” She says, setting a place for them at the table. “You know, I honestly didn’t expect training to go so well today.”

-Spreading the Mayo he piled the two sandwiches per person with Bacon, Avocado, Lettuce and Tomato.-"Here we go."-He cut the 4 sandwiches and placed the two plates before them as they began to eat.-"This is good crispy bacon and tasty toppings."

“You’re such a better cook than me.” Lila says, laughing as Neko compliments himself. “I could probably burn water if I tried.”

Back