What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gov. Perry of Texas turned away stimulus money from feds.
Since then, 37% of jobs created in country since the recession started, have been created in Texas.
Proof that the far left are wrong? Oh I would have to offer a resounding YES.

Since then, 37% of jobs created in country since the recession started, have been created in Texas.

how many jobs were created in TX? what % of those jobs are in oil?

how many jobs were created in TX? what % of those jobs are in oil?

Do not know. Didn't feel like looking that far into it. Along those lines though, I would have to venture a guess that not very many. You do remember that we are drilling less in the states since Obama took office. The country has lost oil jobs over all, I think 14,000 or so, not sure though.

I will tell you that it's said out in California: If you want a California job, go to Texas.

I would also like to state without making another post.

The leading dems in the senate are ramping up a push today for stimulus 2. They don't want to borrow it from China this time though (mainly because they can't, China has wisened up since the last one), they want to raise taxes to pay for it.

my issue with Stimulas II, adding government jobs isn't a solution. just like Stimulas part 1. sure we get a couple cops and teachers but just like with stimulas I, once the money is used up the jobs are washed up

Do not know. Didn't feel like looking that far into it. Along those lines though, I would have to venture a guess that not very many. You do remember that we are drilling less in the states since Obama took office. The country has lost oil jobs over all, I think 14,000 or so, not sure though.

I will tell you that it's said out in California: If you want a California job, go to Texas.

I would also like to state without making another post.

The leading dems in the senate are ramping up a push today for stimulus 2. They don't want to borrow it from China this time though (mainly because they can't, China has wisened up since the last one), they want to raise taxes to pay for it.

Gov. Perry has a $27 billion deficit for 2012-2013. Their deficit is about 40% of their annual budget, far higher than any other state. Please explain why you support this policy.

Source: http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/01/10/2757415/texas-budget-gap-about-27-billion.html

Also, 37% of jobs created in the USA since the recession have been in Texas? Do you mean since the recovery began?

Last edited:
Sixth straight week of loss, worst in 9 years. Thank God for the Obama recovery, and to UD for bringing it to our attention.:rolleyes:

So? You'd still be bitching if the Dow was at 13k.

The Dow dropping under 12k triggered a buy order for me, lol.

Last edited:
I edited in my buy order, lol. It wasn't large just a few K into my index fund. Still I expect the Dow to flounder until late summer.

You're arguing with two old fucks on SS that bitch about the economy that they do not contribute to. You should stop that.

I edited in my buy order, lol. It wasn't large just a few K into my index fund. Still I expect the Dow to flounder until late summer.

A few K is hardly worth the trouble, surely you can afford to drop more in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back