Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

I have fantasies of hearing those words come out of her lips! Yummm
 
lol would be interesting but what happens if your better then her at blow him?
 
If my WIFE asked me to?? Hahahahaha. No way.

If a g/f asked me to, I'd think about it.
 
I think that is hotter
If she was a looker and he was decent, I think it'd be hard to say no.

If she showed the better part of a tit and asked, I fnd it impossible to say no.

If we were in a bar and her hand slid under the table and stroked me, and she leaned over and kissed, then whispered in my ear "suck his cock for me, baby", then she stroked it a bit more and smiled...

i might just be sliding under the table...
 
Last edited:
hard as rock after reading this thread, time to go and jerk it nice and slow and cum all over my chest, may even shoot on my face.
 
I think it would be hot to lick her while she's getting fucked, I can't imagine her not enjoying that. and the fun of stopping everyone in a while to suck her juices off his stiff cock :)
 
Either way

His wife or my wife -- I'd be on my knees or back in a minute either way. What an erotic thought!
 
Right. To hear the wife say would you like to suck another cock. That would be awesome since I've never done it. I guess if it happened wouldn't want her to think I liked it as much as I think I would. I've never done it yet
 
who would be interested in role playing this...

I have never had the desire to, but I find the thought of it incredibly erotic... woulld love it if my wife was in an dominant role, had my wrists bound spread eagle on a bed, she made me suck another guys cock, while she rode mine.. sounds very hot...:devil:
 
y

I would not hesitate a second. Having her turned on by this would blow my mind. It is so taboo, I would love it.
 
Back
Top