• IMGP0960.jpg
    IMGP0960.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 183
New page, new theme, same subject...

Attachments

• a bit bookish but not really.jpg
    a bit bookish but not really.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 98
I had to double check myself. That last pic made me think I was Dionysian Beast for a second and I was like "FUCK YEAH! TWICE THE WOMEN!" But as it turns out, I'm...

Attachments

• still ol' innocent me.jpg
    still ol' innocent me.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 84
well that was fun. almost like old times.

Attachments

• xoxo.jpg
    xoxo.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 98
I had to double check myself. That last pic made me think I was Dionysian Beast for a second and I was like "FUCK YEAH! TWICE THE WOMEN!" But as it turns out, I'm...

Giggles at your "innocent me" bit. ;)

Growls at your picture.

for someone...

Attachments

• that knows who they are.jpg
    that knows who they are.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 90
Three weeks in Europe, came back hoping for more manskirt pics. Instead, this. It'll do, I guess, but the manskirt pics were wonderful fantasy fodder –though the happenstance of manskirt pics coupled with my rather inconsistent presence here were miraculous in their consummation. I suppose that's what made it all the more delectable? Rather like gambling, I shouldn't wonder.

P.S. FWIW, I miss the old you. Hell, I miss the old me. If you've become irascible, I've become... hmmm. I'd rather not label it. It's likely the only thing that keeps the mystery alive. :)

Why does all the fun happen while I'm asleep?
Damn time zones! Grrrrrrrr....

Three weeks in Europe, came back hoping for more manskirt pics. Instead, this. It'll do, I guess, but the manskirt pics were wonderful fantasy fodder –though the happenstance of manskirt pics coupled with my rather inconsistent presence here were miraculous in their consummation. I suppose that's what made it all the more delectable? Rather like gambling, I shouldn't wonder.

P.S. FWIW, I miss the old you. Hell, I miss the old me. If you've become irascible, I've become... hmmm. I'd rather not label it. It's likely the only thing that keeps the mystery alive. :)

So I'm sitting on the bed flossing my teeth contemplating my irasciblity and have concluded a bunch of shit I will refute tomorrow when I found myself just sitting there looking at myself in the mirror because if you were me you would be too wouldn't you? I digress... so I'm sitting there when I notice my hands... particularly the veins in my hands and how they no longer end at the back of the hand.

Apparently my rage now extends down into my fingers.

Attachments

• finger veins?.jpg
    finger veins?.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 73
So I'm sitting on the bed flossing my teeth contemplating my irasciblity and have concluded a bunch of shit I will refute tomorrow when I found myself just sitting there looking at myself in the mirror because if you were me you would be too wouldn't you? I digress... so I'm sitting there when I notice my hands... particularly the veins in my hands and how they no longer end at the back of the hand.

Apparently my rage now extends down into my fingers.

Hands that can give pleasure and maybe a little pain...splendidly masculine.

boredom

Here's a pic from some time ago. May have posted it, though I may not have. It's not for everyone and if you're among those everyones I guess you'll just have to shrug it off.

But if you are among those everyones that it is for... well... here you go.

Attachments

• streaming.jpg
    streaming.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 91
Here's a pic from some time ago. May have posted it, though I may not have. It's not for everyone and if you're among those everyones I guess you'll just have to shrug it off.

Hi Y :)

I am in the former (not particularly my thing) BUT your sexy body and manliness is on point as always.;)

Whether it is my thing or not, it is a fucking good shot. Great light/shadows.

And hands. And thighs.

I hate feeling alone
when I know I'm not.

That's the kick to the teeth part about
depression
sadness
what-have-you.

Alone.

ALONE!

I type this knowing someone will wish to message me one way or the other to tell me that they are here for me if and when I need them.

It's such a common sentiment... expression. Well meaning with certainty... when spoken. When offered.

It's dinner time where I am. Where my wife currently isn't because she's working odd shifts this week. I think about where the people are that have offered to be there for me throughout the years.

At work.

Making dinner
Watching TV
With family

Getting shit in order for tomorrows busy schedule.

It's not a sentiment.
It's a platitude.

One that makes the one that doesn't need feel good about themselves so that when the one in needs makes their wish to cease to be happen...

They can say they offered.

And they did.

I have no wish to cease to be. I nipped the idea some time ago when I realized the idea of writing a mock letter to appease this particular dark muse of mine neared closer to a possible probability rather than a creative endeavor.

I nodded my head to her and said "Well played dear Miss... Well played."
She smirked, slid an envelope across my mind and walked out the door knowing I was checking out her ass.

As much as I wish she wouldn't come around as she does, I thank her for the note she left.

No One Can Be Here For You
But They Can Be Here With You.

Up until then I never knew what to say to those offering a shoulder to me when I let my game slip and exposed more of my self to them than I wished. It's so well meant and always very genuine at the time. What isn't seen... isn't understood... is that all they are doing is actually tossing another shit shovel full of burden onto the already over-taxed frontal lobes of the individual they so wish to help.

I can go through the contacts on my phone. All love me in some way, either out of familial obligation, or simple basic friendship... 4 live up above me. All hate (or would hate) to know how I am feeling at this moment... at any moment (I just so happen to have a keyboard in front of me right now).

What am I going to do?
Call?
Text?
Knock on their door?
"Yeah... I'm by myself feeling sad...?"

Fuck that shit.

So what's to be done?

Be there.
Not for me.
But with me.
With those you know that are like me.
And if you are among those that fall into such a state like I do and reached the empty end of not knowing what to say to those that say things such as "whenever you need me... I am here for you..."

Tell them

I don't need you here for me
I need you here with me.

Asks if virtually visiting your little corner of Lit where you share yourself with us counts as being here with you?

Again thanks for sharing and being so open...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back