The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sophia jane said:
Are we sure phone sex doesn't count??

SJ

I wish it did. No partner for phone sex on my end, but there is better potential there than real life.

Hope its good for you though, so you keep in practice for when you get your live version.

Checking in myself, feeling good for a friday and tonight might be the night. If you don't see me monday morning, be very happy for me.

Salvor-Hardon said:
I wish it did. No partner for phone sex on my end, but there is better potential there than real life.

Hope its good for you though, so you keep in practice for when you get your live version.

Checking in myself, feeling good for a friday and tonight might be the night. If you don't see me monday morning, be very happy for me.

Of course I'd be happy for you if you didn't have to check in.

I might be a bit jealous too. :)

SJ

OK to boost my ego and give me hope....

Ladies, if your partner came home took care of the kids then stayed up to midnight helping you clean bathrooms and stuff, would you be more likely to jump his bones?

Salvor-Hardon said:
OK to boost my ego and give me hope....

Ladies, if your partner came home took care of the kids then stayed up to midnight helping you clean bathrooms and stuff, would you be more likely to jump his bones?

Yes. Anytime a man is helpful around the house, it's great foreplay. :) Make sure to be extra sweet and complimentary, too.

SJ

sophia jane said:
Yes. Anytime a man is helpful around the house, it's great foreplay. :) Make sure to be extra sweet and complimentary, too.

SJ

Yep told her about 4 times how much I love her etc. Even rubbed her back this morning.

Here's hoping.

Salvor-Hardon said:
Yep told her about 4 times how much I love her etc. Even rubbed her back this morning.

Here's hoping.

Well that would work on me. But then, everyone knows I'm easy.

SJ

I wasn't feeling so hot last night so I went to bed early. Apparently I was going to get my bones jumped last night, but when she came in there, I was asleep.

That's about the way my luck usually runs. :D

Wildcard Ky said:
I wasn't feeling so hot last night so I went to bed early. Apparently I was going to get my bones jumped last night, but when she came in there, I was asleep.

There's always tonight. :)

SJ

Wildcard Ky said:

It's normally the other way around for me.
But! Tomorrow, both kids are having sleepovers elsewhere.
A whole house to ourselves!
I'll still probably check in here tomorrow night, but not on this thread.

kendo1 said:
It's normally the other way around for me.
But! Tomorrow, both kids are having sleepovers elsewhere.
A whole house to ourselves!
I'll still probably check in here tomorrow night, but not on this thread.

Good for you. Please send any positive engery that you don't use over this way!

None for me either. The spouse was damaged at work...a metal rod snapped off of one of the machines and got him right in the package....poor thing. :kiss:

DarkDuchess said:
None for me either. The spouse was damaged at work...a metal rod snapped off of one of the machines and got him right in the package....poor thing. :kiss:
OUCH!!! Here's hoping he gets over that quickly...

I haven't gotten laid. And I need to. I can usually tame my primal urges, but this is just too much. I'm going through batteries like nobody's business and it's not even making a dent in my horniness. Somebody, help me! Please!!

OK, I was just reminded that it's Beltane. That explains it. Just get through the next 12 hours and it should get better. Right? RIGHT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back