The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: The banana bread craving turned into a Chinese buffet restaurant (with sushi, for her).

However, the fortune cookie was a major bonus:

"You will receive a fortune. (Cookie)

And now, for another installment of "Strange Things Overheard In Bunny's House."

Me: I wish I were smart enough to understand science and math. On the other hand, can you imagine me as a nuclear physicist? Probably not the best idea.

My best guy friend: Jesus, a soap opera villain who could give herself superpowers? No, thank you.

Me: HAHA! Exactly.

And now, for another installment of "Strange Things Overheard In Bunny's House."

Me: I wish I were smart enough to understand science and math. On the other hand, can you imagine me as a nuclear physicist? Probably not the best idea.

My best guy friend: Jesus, a soap opera villain who could give herself superpowers? No, thank you.

Me: HAHA! Exactly.
First, it's not that you're not "smart enough" for science and math; it's just that your brain doesn't really travel in *that* direction. You're plenty smart, but not everyone is smart in all the possible directions.

Second, I have to agree with your friend. :p

Molly sighting on ES's thread!! YAY!

*waves HUGE to Molly*
:D

Awww thanks hon, wasn't sure anyone would really remember me!

Best wishes SW, sending you positive vibes xx

Blurt: why does the uberDom (my son) not understand the joys of napping? If I could curl up with cuddles for a half hour snooze I wouldn't be crawling around pulling out all the dvds!

First, it's not that you're not "smart enough" for science and math; it's just that your brain doesn't really travel in *that* direction. You're plenty smart, but not everyone is smart in all the possible directions.

This. I realized this years ago -you can't do everything- when I was dreaming in French, and carrying numbers adding 12 to 29.

I realize that comes off as arrogant. It was a major discovery, considering that according to my family I can't do anything.

Good outcome and easy recover thoughts pouring to SW today. :rose:
Thanks to you and the others expressing similar sentiments the past few days. I'm updating here rather than starting another AW thread, simply because it's easier.

Got anesthesiology clearance this morning, and we consulted with the neurosurgeon this afternoon. The decision is to go ahead with the craniotomy, which will involve him removing a chunk of my skull while I'm out, then waking me up and poking around the mass a bit to determine exactly where it is and what parts of my brain it's affecting, and how. Then he'll remove as much of it as is safe, I'll spend a couple more days in the hospital for recovery and observation, etc., then, if all has gone to plan, head home.

I dunno if I'll be able to communicate to Lit even through my phone during the post-surgery time, but YK will update after the surgery Thursday and as appropriate afterward.

Again, and still, all good thoughts, vibes, prayers, etc., will be greatly appreciated. :heart:

Thanks to you and the others expressing similar sentiments the past few days. I'm updating here rather than starting another AW thread, simply because it's easier.

Got anesthesiology clearance this morning, and we consulted with the neurosurgeon this afternoon. The decision is to go ahead with the craniotomy, which will involve him removing a chunk of my skull while I'm out, then waking me up and poking around the mass a bit to determine exactly where it is and what parts of my brain it's affecting, and how. Then he'll remove as much of it as is safe, I'll spend a couple more days in the hospital for recovery and observation, etc., then, if all has gone to plan, head home.

I dunno if I'll be able to communicate to Lit even through my phone during the post-surgery time, but YK will update after the surgery Thursday and as appropriate afterward.

Again, and still, all good thoughts, vibes, prayers, etc., will be greatly appreciated. :heart:

you got all the bubbly wenchie happy huggle vibes I can muster.

:kiss:

This. I realized this years ago -you can't do everything- when I was dreaming in French, and carrying numbers adding 12 to 29.

I realize that comes off as arrogant. It was a major discovery, considering that according to my family I can't do anything.

*Sigh* I know y'all are right, but I'd give up the ability to write stupid bullshit for the ability to understand physics in a heartbeat. Like, if a genie appeared and offered, I wouldn't even have to think about it.

Also, Sir W, you've still got plenty of thoughts/prayers/good vibes/etc. coming from this Bunneh, as always. :rose:

Sir W, the whole craniotomy thing is actually just a cover to do the required
maintinence on your positive vibe antanea. Just sayin'.

(In all seriousness, you will be in my thoughts. :rose: )

Blurt-

Why are there so many icky people in the world? I mean really, it isn't *that* hard to be non-icky, so what's with all the crappy-try-to- ruin-people's-lives-bullshit? :confused:

I have been wondering if I should post here for a long time now :)

Will this subforum suit me I wonder...
Thinking1.gif

Thinking of you SW

That awful moment when you end up in the isolated blurt thread on general instead of here and wonder where all the smart people went.

SW, stopping in for a moment to send all good thoughts your way. Lots of hugs, too. :rose:

*Sigh* I know y'all are right, but I'd give up the ability to write stupid bullshit for the ability to understand physics in a heartbeat. Like, if a genie appeared and offered, I wouldn't even have to think about it.

Also, Sir W, you've still got plenty of thoughts/prayers/good vibes/etc. coming from this Bunneh, as always. :rose:

Perhaps you'd find it helpful to take this short lesson in physics from Dr. Sheldon Cooper.

It's very quiet around here. At first I thought that I could blame Sir W for not contributing, something about seeing a doctor I guess, but it's not him at all. So what gives, Litizens? Why so mum today?

I hate bill review day but I do it anyway. Necessary evil, paychecks and all that.

POOF!!!!

You're welcome.

If it doesn't work, maybe you were born to write increasingly-less-stupid bullshit!

I have been wondering if I should post here for a long time now :)

Will this subforum suit me I wonder...
Thinking1.gif

Why not? Post away. We are amiable-yet-vaguely-dissatisfied simpletons, and desire same!

Are you the problem, then, since you're a mum? :p

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!

well the last cool thing I posted was ignored, and I'm busy, so why go out of my way? :p

I thought the last thing you posted was brilliant, and I was too overcome by its beauty and power to respond.

Addendum: I went back and looked, and it actually was pretty fucking brilliant, and extremely hopeful. FYHIVAIDS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back