a sister's sacrifice

B

bustyblondebitch

Guest
a young woman with dreams of becoming a runway model in a big city puts her dreams on hold, to care for her disabled younger brother, after their mother descends.

Into full blown alcoholism following the father's death.
 
I suppose it could be but i would want their to be a lot build up before the sex takes place.
 
sister

So where do you see it going? Dealing with the men in and out of the mom's life? I maybe see it as her helping her brother because of his underexposure to a normal sex life. I saw a made for TV movie once where this social worker type was providing assistance to back woods families and one of the 20 something severely mentally challenged family member would meet with the social worker from time to time and go for a walk in the woods where she would let him feel her up as a way to let him have some form of sex life. Maybe a loving sister would do the same. Just a thought.
 
well i was thinking that they would move away and build a life together then add the sex later you know lots of build up first.
 
There's a lot of possibilities for this story. I understand your desire to have build up, it just means there'll need to be some teasers to keep the readers interested.

What kind of disability does the brother have? Physical, mental...?

Maybe father died in an accident and the son was severely injured?
 
the brother was born physically disabled.

the father died of a heart attack.
 
i share my idea..lets make it a interesting story

toryline should not be too long and swagger may cause readers to get bored. Story telling stacked to the solitude of a sister's character then became passionate when she accidentally saw her semi-hard male penis in the back of her shorts. Her curiosity mixed with her arrogance for almost three months was not in her beloved. The use of dildo does not help much but even makes the lust of the older brother grow more .... bla bla bla ...
 
If his brother was physically disabled, would they have sex? Or his brother's penis no problem?
 
yes of course they would have sex and yes it works perfectly
 
i was thinking the brother would be younger and the sister would be older but the age gap would be small say two or three years.
 
Back
Top