What's with the fat cunts crying about being called fat cunts?

Why do you have such a insatiable need to illogically flatter yourself so much?

Apply that same genius logic to your immediately replying to vette's posts lately...

...and the true question becomes:

Since you obviously long to suck his d!ck so much, why can't you lay down your disingenuousness and just ask him?

He amuses me.

Much like you do. Otherwise, there would have been no point to taking you off of ignore.

You're welcome.

Vat, you just make yourself sound cheap and thick calling winged kiss that.

art imitating life?

she wasn't interested in your pics. get over it.

Vat, you just make yourself sound cheap and thick calling winged kiss that.

art imitating life?

she wasn't interested in your pics. get over it.

Yes, that is the reason I think she is a cunt. :rolleyes:

But blindly defend the sisterhood while using the logic of a moron like Luke!

Oh for the love of God. I get that Nipples doesn't like me, it's rather amusing in the true sense of the word, not the chickenshit sense. He's honest about it, always has been and truthfully it makes me a little sad sometimes because he can be funny and I'd love to play off his words but I won't ever do that because, well, the hatred.

Vat is another issue entirely. I NEVER said anything about TryHarder, I like her, she's very naive and sometimes I shake my head but I never said anything passive aggressive. What I DID say in the blurt thread was "I'm not sure which is worse on this board, being Ismael's son or being LifenDeath" what I meant and tried to explain when people took that wrong was that no one really talks to either and the ones who do are usually the ones who have not a lot to say otherwise. Vat took that to heart and is now picking on me for being a. fat and b. a cunt. While I guess I am fat by many standards I don't think it has much bearing on my smarts. The cunt part is true, I am and I've always acknowledged and embraced it. He put me on ignore because I voted for Obama, and now he calls me stupid which, considering the source doesn't hurt me.

What did bug me was that no better insult could be found and people who saw him call me and others fat cunts and fat bitches just chuckled and high fived him for it. So very clever.

The one I saw said something about how she would embarrassed if Ishmael was her father. I don't really think it was that big of a deal. Winged is always doing that passive-aggressive shit.

Blob, when I post in the blurt thread and I'm not actually talking to someone it's about my real life. You know, that thing that people do off these boards? If I have an issue with anyone, namely you, I actually NAME you. That's not passive aggressive, that's just aggressive. Please get it right.

Blob, when I post in the blurt thread and I'm not actually talking to someone it's about my real life. You know, that thing that people do off these boards? If I have an issue with anyone, namely you, I actually NAME you. That's not passive aggressive, that's just aggressive. Please get it right.

It is kinda passive-aggressive, though, because you just post it randomly. It doesn't bother me, but it just strikes me as a dumb thing to do.

It is kinda passive-aggressive, though, because you just post it randomly. It doesn't bother me, but it just strikes me as a dumb thing to do.

Right, but you like to keep saying that I do it but I really DON'T. But it doesn't bother you. Ok. Usually it's when I get so tired of seeing you post the stupidest shit and I sort of explode. The best way would be to going back to ignoring you but I actually do enjoy some of what you say. So yeah, I will watch randomly attacking you in the future and make sure to actually give it a pattern.

But blindly defend the sisterhood while using the logic of a moron like Luke!
no, using the combined logic of observation over an extended period of time and information from a reliable source.

i expect we will naturally disagree on this subject.

Right, but you like to keep saying that I do it but I really DON'T. But it doesn't bother you. Ok. Usually it's when I get so tired of seeing you post the stupidest shit and I sort of explode. The best way would be to going back to ignoring you but I actually do enjoy some of what you say. So yeah, I will watch randomly attacking you in the future and make sure to actually give it a pattern.

I haven't seen you do it to me much, if at all. I always say "are you talking about me?", but I'm not actually serious.

Oh for the love of God. I get that Nipples doesn't like me, it's rather amusing in the true sense of the word, not the chickenshit sense. He's honest about it, always has been and truthfully it makes me a little sad sometimes because he can be funny and I'd love to play off his words but I won't ever do that because, well, the hatred.

Vat is another issue entirely. I NEVER said anything about TryHarder, I like her, she's very naive and sometimes I shake my head but I never said anything passive aggressive. What I DID say in the blurt thread was "I'm not sure which is worse on this board, being Ismael's son or being LifenDeath" what I meant and tried to explain when people took that wrong was that no one really talks to either and the ones who do are usually the ones who have not a lot to say otherwise. Vat took that to heart and is now picking on me for being a. fat and b. a cunt. While I guess I am fat by many standards I don't think it has much bearing on my smarts. The cunt part is true, I am and I've always acknowledged and embraced it. He put me on ignore because I voted for Obama, and now he calls me stupid which, considering the source doesn't hurt me.

What did bug me was that no better insult could be found and people who saw him call me and others fat cunts and fat bitches just chuckled and high fived him for it. So very clever.

Don't fret...

...jenin will no doubt post soon and you can call her a "fucking idiot" again, and then someone else will call her a "stupid bitch" again, and then you can do your own high five, I guess.

Don't fret...

...jenin will no doubt post soon and you can call her a "fucking idiot" again, and then someone else will call her a "stupid bitch" again, and then you can do your own high five, I guess.

That's it...

...call her on her fvcking sh!t. Don't let her get away with being an azz.

Don't fret...

Wow!!

I put her on ignore because she asked me to and was sick of her passive aggressive cunt like behavior. My mom voted for Obama and I don't think her stupid. It shit like equating fat cunt with racism that make me think she is stupid.

Don't fret...

LOL, only you would defend Jen. As if there was something wrong with calling a fucking idiot a fucking idiot.

You fucking idiot.

Don't tell me you're a cowgirls fan?!??!!!

Yes. Yes, I am.

To be honest, I wasn't until about three years ago, when a guy I grew up with was drafted. I have to go hard for the hometown boy.

ETA: He's on the field right now.

Also....touchdown.

Yes. Yes, I am.

To be honest, I wasn't until about three years ago, when a guy I grew up with was drafted. I have to go hard for the hometown boy.

ETA: He's on the field right now.

Also....touchdown.

By Murray, who is on one of my fantasy teams.

:cool:

Still, re cowgirls fan: yuck!

I haven't seen you do it to me much, if at all. I always say "are you talking about me?", but I'm not actually serious.

Blobfish. You aren't making sense and you are not winning the argument. Basically you are full of shit and being a troll.
We can all see that honey. Don't be annoying.

Blobfish. You aren't making sense and you are not winning the argument. Basically you are full of shit and being a troll.

It's ok to admit that you want me. I understand that your desires may be confusing, but know that they are perfectly normal.

It's ok, people were piling on me so he joined in, later someone will pile on someone else so he'll join in to that too. It takes all kinds to make up Lit.

Irony would be if I did that you stupid fat cunt. Go ahead and find a post were I have gone after someone for no reason at all...

I will wait :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Do you even know why I called the cowardly fat cunt a fat cunt or are you running off at the mouth for no reason at all? :rolleyes:

blah fat cunt blah... Talking shit about me doesn't bother me...blah stupid cunt blah

No, it doesn't bother you at all.... :D

Ok, I'll be you for a second... "She blurted about me! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fat Cunt! Stupid Fat Cunt picking on people! Wahhhhhhhhh!"

Priceless, Jr.

Back