You know you're a sub femboy when...

Another fantasy: I'm kidnapped, my kidnapper "rapes" me (I'm tied up and gagged, but just because you don't have a choice doesn't mean u don't want it...), as I'm held captive I'm not allowed any clothes and maybe there's something in my food or water, but my body starts becoming more feminine, my ever-rounder ass gets pounded at least twice a day, I have a razor to shave my face (there's less and less to shave there) and one day for no particular reason I shave my legs and armpits (I have no chest hair any more), when my captor arrives and sees this, he unshackles me (up to now I've always been kept handcuffed or shackled) and, completely of my own volition, get on all fours, he fucks my ass. I'm rewarded with some nail polish, which I dutifully start wearing. As my body becomes more feminine, I'm given a bra to wear and he tells me I have smaller cock and balls than he did when he was eight, and I'm also put in charge of cooking and cleaning the house... Some time later, we're in his hometown, it's our wedding, nobody knows I wasn't born a woman, my vagina is still virgin, so I "deserve" to wear white.... fast forward about ten months, I'm breastfeeding our baby, he comes in and mentions it's our anniversary, I look puzzled, he explains he means not our wedding anniversary, but the anniversary of when he kidnapped me and first fucked my ass, I smile and tell him I'm so grateful for everything.
 
OK, you know when you're a bottom, sub femboi when you can't cum by fucking a man. He sucked me, jacked me off and took me in the ass until I was really sore, but I couldn't cum. I felt pleasure, yes, but I even got bored at one point, even though it had been literally years since I'd stuck my cock into anyone. Next time I'll be the one bending over.
 
Lets have a sissy slut competition,all sissies will sext in private msgs and the tops can judge??
 
"You know you're a sub fem boy when"....You get an email from one of your favorite tops on Monday (today) telling you he will be back in town on Friday and he wants to fuck me. So I get to go all week looking forward to Friday when I know I will be on all fours for him offering my willing ass and taking his cock deep. I can't wait.
 
"You know you're a sub fem boy when"....You get an email from one of your favorite tops on Monday (today) telling you he will be back in town on Friday and he wants to fuck me. So I get to go all week looking forward to Friday when I know I will be on all fours for him offering my willing ass and taking his cock deep. I can't wait.

You know you are a sub fem boy when.. you read a post like the above and feel so jealous :D
 
"You know you're a sub fem boy when"....You get an email from one of your favorite tops on Monday (today) telling you he will be back in town on Friday and he wants to fuck me. So I get to go all week looking forward to Friday when I know I will be on all fours for him offering my willing ass and taking his cock deep. I can't wait.

The waiting is always intense. Why not practice in the mean time "Sissy Boy".:rolleyes:
 
When ur happy and satisfied after going to a booty call just to suck some cock and have a load shot in ur mouth
 
When the first time you're with a guy you greet him at the door wearing a tiny black thong and immediately drop to your knees.
 
-I had some trouble, as a teen, with some other teens near a park. I later fantasised that they'd dragged me behind some bushes and made me suck them...

That, in particular, happened to me often. When I was bullied as a teen, I'd run home and jack off to the thought of being forced to suck the bully's cock -- of being turned into his sissy-whore. To this day, should I get into an argument over some random alpha-male (say over a parking space) part of me hopes he'd drag me into his pick-up truck, and stuff my face, and get me to apologize to him...
 
Back
Top