care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the man ti teo story, I don't believe, but am sorry to hear about it. Idiots!

Lol, why why man ti? Auto tune did wonders to that story.

I got dumped 4 days before Christmas. And the same dude dumped me in may, should have known better

I got dumped 4 days before Christmas. And the same dude dumped me in may, should have known better

No I'm imagining you in glasses. Problem is I look more like the dad in that video :)

The moron that did that should be taken out back and shot.

Although we are certainly very sorry, I think a number of us warned you were afraid the ASSHOLE would do it again and sadly he did.

Once wary and maybe a second time concerned, but a third time would not be smart.

His loss is our gain because we have you back again.

Although we are certainly very sorry, I think a number of us warned you were afraid the ASSHOLE would do it again and sadly he did.

Once wary and maybe a second time concerned, but a third time would not be smart.

His loss is our gain because we have you back again.

Yeah, a third time would be stupid.

I want to go on a field trip this weekend. I have three days and limited funds. Suggestions?

Also, got my headstand in yoga tonight. But lit is being dumb and not letting me upload the photo :/

:)

I want to go on a field trip this weekend. I have three days and limited funds. Suggestions?

Also, got my headstand in yoga tonight. But lit is being dumb and not letting me upload the photo :/

That is sweet, sucks it wont let you load the pic.

that does suck. other sites that let you upload pictures resize them for you so you don't have to guess and pray whether you got it right or not...

You're in Pittsburgh?

Well I'm only three hours away and have a free weekend too :devil:

cum visit me. not too far. my treat....;)

Fly a girl to Puerto Rico?

Yuck, too busy.
Grab a stanby flight out of Buffalo down to Costa Rica for a few hundred bucks, rent an ATV for a few hundred more and spend a week tooling around the Pacific coast eating local & staying at trustafarian BnB's & hippy backpacking hostels hanging out with all the dreadlocked surfers on the beach. 7 days is doable on $500-$600, been wanting to go back for ages.

Just watch out for the howler monkey's, they like to fling poo! :eek:

Just wanted to say I have been nibbling on your Flickr & this th'd for a bit when I get bored, and wow it is equal parts titillation, admiration & inspiration. Been looking to make some life changes and start getting more physically active after put on several layers of padding and it gave me a boost. Ofcourse then I went out and Xcountry skied 10km with my dogs and spent the next two days laid out on the couch with a fever & muscle spasms...but we all have to start somewhere right? :rolleyes:

Yuck, too busy.
Grab a stanby flight out of Buffalo down to Costa Rica for a few hundred bucks, rent an ATV for a few hundred more and spend a week tooling around the Pacific coast eating local & staying at trustafarian BnB's & hippy backpacking hostels hanging out with all the dreadlocked surfers on the beach. 7 days is doable on $500-$600, been wanting to go back for ages.

Just watch out for the howler monkey's, they like to fling poo! :eek:

Just wanted to say I have been nibbling on your Flickr & this th'd for a bit when I get bored, and wow it is equal parts titillation, admiration & inspiration. Been looking to make some life changes and start getting more physically active after put on several layers of padding and it gave me a boost. Ofcourse then I went out and Xcountry skied 10km with my dogs and spent the next two days laid out on the couch with a fever & muscle spasms...but we all have to start somewhere right? :rolleyes:

Don't have a week, have 3 days and I loved PR.

Start small. Build slowly.

Don't have a week, have 3 days and I loved PR.

Start small. Build slowly.

To each their own, I preferred the jungle and even kinda liked the monkey's flinging half eaten mangoes & poo at me. Haa haa.

The flu bug kicking my ass for the last week probably didn't help matters, heh I could do with a few days on a beach instead of trying to give myself pneumonia playing in the snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back