The Literotica Tag team competition?

In my way of thinking Ian Gillan was second only to Ronny James Dio as Sabbath vocalists go.

Tony Martin is the most underrated Sabbath vocalist. "Headless Cross" and "Tyr" are two of my fave Sabbath records, up there with the Dio stuff.

When it comes to discussions of music...any kind of music I'm at a loss.

I know what I like, but sometimes...most of the time...I can't even tell you the name of the song or that of the artist, let alone the album, etc.

I listen to it because I like it...I don't love it...I surely don't want to know all the stats about the damn thing.

I might want to know the group that sang it and the name of the song. But that's it.

The first time I heard Edge of Seventeen, I didn't even know the name of the song, let alone the artist who sang it and I really, really, really like that song.

When it comes to discussions of music...any kind of music I'm at a loss.

I know what I like, but sometimes...most of the time...I can't even tell you the name of the song or that of the artist, let alone the album, etc.

I listen to it because I like it...I don't love it...I surely don't want to know all the stats about the damn thing.

I might want to know the group that sang it and the name of the song. But that's it.

The first time I heard Edge of Seventeen, I didn't even know the name of the song, let alone the artist who sang it and I really, really, really like that song.

I enjoy getting music wrong around my son all the time, because it drives him nuts. Especially if it's movie theme music (he's a huge movie dude). So, I'll start singing the "Jurassic Park" theme song and then say to him: "Man, I LOVE those Indiana Jones movies!"

Call me a purist. It's Ozzy for me.

Ozzy is definitely an icon. But to e Sabbath was just so much better with RJD or Ian Gillan. I have probably seen Ozzy live though more than any other artist. I only wish I could have seen him with Randy Rhodes. Jake E Lee did nothing for him, but Zakk.....Zakk put Ozzy right back on top.

There are now 17 participants but there will still be 10 stories, with the abandoned partners finding a new one from within the group already participating.

So depending on how your imagination works three people doubled up or one person pulled off a triple play. Makes guessing that much harder.

Those 17 authors are:

Lovecraft68
Sethp
MSTarot
MarieWriter
Saxon_Hart
Xelliebabex
Zeb_Carter
PennLady
Robertreams
Swilley
Buckyduckman
SeaUrchin_STG_M
Larasscasse
Jagfarlane
Hypoxia
Blindjustice
Walkerlong

Should this change over the next two weeks we shall alert you all.

the other rules of deadlines and formatting reside in post 886 and post 889 of this thread but i will repost them closer to the deadline. If you are done and would like to send your story through early, please feel free, just check with the rules in the above posts before you do.

Try to remember not to reveal your partners name in this thread and most of all have a great time :)

edited to label where to find the rules better.

Last edited:
There are now 17 participants but there will still be 10 stories, with the abandoned partners finding a new one from within the group already participating.

So depending on how your imagination works three people doubled up or one person pulled off a triple play. Makes guessing that much harder.

Those 17 authors are:

Lovecraft68
Sethp
MSTarot
MarieWriter
Saxon_Hart
Xelliebabex
Zeb_Carter
PennLady
Robertreams
Swilley
Buckyduckman
SeaUrchin_STG_M
Larasscasse
Jagfarlane
Hypoxia
Blindjustice
Walkerlong

the other rules of deadlines and formatting reside on page 36 of this thread but i will repost them closer to the deadline. If you are done and would like to send your story through early, please feel free, just check with the rules on page 36 before you do.

Try to remember not to reveal your partners name in this thread and most of all have a great time :)
FYI Seaurchin is now Ldy_Sea.

Also I guess my settings are different Cruz this is only page 11 s6 is a bit in the future yet.

FYI Seaurchin is now Ldy_Sea.

Also I guess my settings are different Cruz this is only page 11 s6 is a bit in the future yet.

Actually...hover you pointer over the page object, it will then tell you the number of pages that are there.

If you have your setting to list the newest first, the page numbers are completely different.

Last edited:
Actually...hover you pointer over the page object, it will then tell you the number of pages that are there.

If you have your setting to list the newest first, the page numbers are completely different.

Laptop died, so using a tablet. No pointer to hover. I have it set to oldest first 100 per page as I hate waiting for pages to load.

I've stopped with the booze when I went steady. Haven't been a heavy drinker anyway and giving up on the odd beer didn't hurt. My wife and I share a bottle of cider once in a while, like once a decade, when we're feeling especially decadent, but that's about it. Since we're cave dwellers with a very small circle of friends, there aren't that many social gatherings which could incite spontaneous drinking anyway.

But it took me forever to stop with the weed. Damn. :/

Those 17 authors are:

Lovecraft68
Sethp
MSTarot
MarieWriter
Saxon_Hart
Xelliebabex
Zeb_Carter
PennLady
Robertreams
Swilley
Buckyduckman
SeaUrchin_STG_M
Larasscasse
Jagfarlane
Hypoxia
Blindjustice
Walkerlong

the other rules of deadlines and formatting reside on page 36 of this thread but i will repost them closer to the deadline. If you are done and would like to send your story through early, please feel free, just check with the rules on page 36 before you do.

My partner seems to have disappeared, no contact for 1.5 weeks now, no response to PM or EM. I may ask for help in a day or two.

Laptop died, so using a tablet. No pointer to hover. I have it set to oldest first 100 per page as I hate waiting for pages to load.

Well then in the thingy that tells you what page your one, the first part is Page x or xxxx pages.

But you can ignore that...post 886 and 889.

Still owe my partner a final read-thru and edit before we call our story done. Decided I should submit my Earth Day entry, first. Got that done today. Now taxes. And then? Really, partner, I promise - a final read-thru and edit!

Funny how my travel schedule got pushed back after all the fretting I did about it.

Back