Married, Happy, and craving cock

if my wife even thought I was thinking about s cock she would pack her bags and leave.
 
Told her

Two days ago, while away on a business trip, I told her about recent dreams of sucking a cock....I had been reluctant and feared that she would go off on me.....well, she said it didn't surprise her and she started asking about experiences when I was young....it was a cathartic conversation. Small steps taken- she agreed to let me eat my cum both off of her tits and out of her....last night was my first cream-pie and she went into orgasmic heaven......and I loved it. Now, what next? Hmmmmm I have been given some ideas now!
 
Two days ago, while away on a business trip, I told her about recent dreams of sucking a cock....I had been reluctant and feared that she would go off on me.....well, she said it didn't surprise her and she started asking about experiences when I was young....it was a cathartic conversation. Small steps taken- she agreed to let me eat my cum both off of her tits and out of her....last night was my first cream-pie and she went into orgasmic heaven......and I loved it. Now, what next? Hmmmmm I have been given some ideas now!

Congrats dreamer!! Very hot!! & very jealous. ;)
 
I've been thinking about wanting to feel a nice cock grow in my hands and what it would be like to feel a cock in my mouth a lot lately.
 
Those really were the days...circle jerks and blowjobs...

Same here I was 14 he was 13 went on about three years. Loved the feel of his cock pulsing as he blew his load down my throat. Loved the sight of him drinking mine as well. Married the first time for 20 years got a younger BBW wife now and love her curves. Still watch T-girl and Femboy porn fantasizing.;)
 
I'm married, not happy with it but married. I took the plunge about 8 months ago. She doesn't know nor will she ever. In fact , there's a lot she will never know. Having said that, I'm so glad I'm bi. Very bi. No regrets. In fact, I practice my skills about once a week, practice makes you better. I want to get better.

I'm with you 100%, been married for 37 years and been bi for that and longer. Started when I was 16 working at a department store in the food hall. Worked on the bakery where my supervisor used to rub my c..k in the store room. After a couple of weeks he got his out and I rubbed him off. Amazed to see all this hot cum shoot out. Loved it and he used to tip me for doing it.
After a few months he let his friend into this, he worked up in furniture and used to do him as well. He had a big fat one and would keep asking me to suck it. I did after a few times and the amount of cum made me choke, but I loved it. This went on for a couple of years and although I wondered why I liked it I just carried on and have been for 40 years.
My wife is happy and I would love to tell her all my experiences and feelings, but is it worth the risk?
 
Exactly

Because the risk is absolutely huge. I want my wife AND a cock, not one or the other.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have both and love it. My wife has no idea and will never find out, ever. The guy I fool around with 99% of the time is also married. He has an office that only he has the key to. We hang out once or twice a month and usually those nights end up with me sucking his cock. It is the perfect arrangement. Safe, disease free, and secure.
 
I have both and love it. My wife has no idea and will never find out, ever. The guy I fool around with 99% of the time is also married. He has an office that only he has the key to. We hang out once or twice a month and usually those nights end up with me sucking his cock. It is the perfect arrangement. Safe, disease free, and secure.

You're very fortunate, wish I could find someone like that, a bit cold this time of year outside. Still the cums always hot.
 
Membership in The Secret Craving Cock Club.

I took the test. Answered all the questions from TexasWild.

I passed 100%. Long time married and with grandchildren. Lovely wife, great sex with her. But, I still have fantasies about a 3some and being able to connect with a guy. Watching him love on her, sliding his cock into her as I lick her clit. And More. I love tongue kissing with her and also love having my nipples sucked by my wife so I figure I would love having a guy do that too. If it does not happen, I still have ghe fanties.
 
I want to get another guy off SO bad!!! I keep putting myself out there for hook-ups, but I always chicken out.
 
Me too.

Married, grown children & love my wife but she lost all interest in sex years ago. Nothing I have done has changed this. I have had a mistress for the past 6 - 7 years. She is a divorced professional and knows my situation. She is an unbelievable sex partner however I would prefer that "she" was a "he"! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy our time together and the sex but I would rather have a safe, male partner. As I am getting older I know this may never happen.
 
Because the risk is absolutely huge. I want my wife AND a cock, not one or the other.

I know exactly what you mean. Here's a long story short fantasy I had the other morning: I wake up, my wife lying with her back to me, and reach around to find she's grown a cock, and that it's hard. I don't even wait for my surprise to ebb. I role her over and take her in my mouth. . .

Later, she can't keep her hands off her new cock. She's still hard when begins to get dressed. Pulling on her silky panties, she looks at me and says, "God, now I see why men like panties (favorites of mine).

"One more time," says, "before I go to work" And then I'm on my knees, licking and sucking her nylon covered cock. . .
 
Well guys got my fill tonight and perhaps a new regular Gay affair...guys 56 ...very Hot ..divorced but does have a GF currently....He said he has been into male to male for about 10 years ....but is only about his 8th time trying it ....Met at the bath house ....and spent 2 wonderful hrs together ...he took my # ...here's to hoping ....He genuinely seemed enthralled with the sex and eager for more ...but maybe not ..once he has a day or two think about it....we'll see.
Was more than just oral ....and just his 2nd time with that.Hope I did not get him to go farther than he really felt comfortable with.He sure seemed into it...but you never really know the first time.

Well I know what will be occupying my thoughts and mind for the next few days and possibly all week.

Is great to have that feeling of hey maybe this will go some where ...but also I have that anxious nervous feeling ...well damn there goes another great guy....Just another Hit and Run....but hey comes with the territory.
I guess that's the difference between being gay and married/bi looking for side action.

I have always tried to not hurt gays, meaning not take advantage of them and have them get attached to me then to just find out I was interested just in getting off.

Rather be just friends with them than that.
 
Married cocksucker here. Been sucking cocks since I was 10, never been into men emotionally or romantically and not generally turned on by looking at guys, except their cocks... Love my wife but wish she had a cock. Other than that we have a great sex life. She gives me great blowjobs regularly and loves to have her pussy sucked. I get very turned on when she cums, her juicy twat squirming hard against my face. But she doesn't know that I need to suck cocks too.

Have been fucked in the ass and like that too but more than anything love to have my mouth full of hard, throbbing cock. Totally uninhibited submissive cocksucker and cum drinker. Being on my knees with a cock squirting in my mouth is the best!

Even before my cousin first put a cock in my mouth at age 10 I wanted one in my mouth. Is cocksucking an inborn urge? Seems to have been for me.
 
count me in here too

34 married with a couple oral experiences here. love to talk about it and sometimes cam on yahoo with other married guys too.
 
Back
Top