older girls younger guys

When I was young this was my ultimate fantasy, probably cause I had some sexy neighbors and teachers when I was young.
 
I hope that you are having fun flirting with the younger guys. I say go for it. Make yourself feel good! Judging by the pictures on your profile you probably garner a lot of attention! ;)
 
Whether I attracted them or went after them would be up for debate but I have been with basically all older women. Ranging from current 1 year to 22 years older maximum. But usually 8-10 would have been healthy.
Zero regrets. It's about connecting and understanding.
 
I'm 53 and love older women. I currently fuck with a 58yo dirty little granny who loves cum. A few weeks ago I fucked a 60yo and every few months I meet a 75yo and we have amazing sex. All of them have the same attractions for me ... they are totally uninhibited, they love dirty talk, their bodies are lovely and most of all they have wonderfully sloppy cunts that feel gorgeous on my cock. I'm quite thick and as I enjoy deep penetration I prefer a "comfort-fit" vagina.

Give me an older woman everytime
 
My girl is older than me by a few years, but I'd really love to get with another lady, maybe in her thirties or forties?
 
When I was 26 I was married to a 42 year old. She was 5'2" brunette with 42D tits and beautiful tanned skin. She was great as she knew how to please a man, what a man needed and did not give me shit about things that some younger girls might. After we got divorced thanks to her daughter moving in with us ( only 7 years younger than I ) I had plenty of women, mostly around my age but, they conversations and the sex just wasn't the same.
 
I'm a late 40's lady, lucky enough to look a decade younger facially and bodily and love the 'company' of younger guys sometimes, makes me feel good and enjoy teaching them how to please x that's what you probably miss x I still learn a lot from much older guys, which is a thrill, but love the energy and innocence of younger guys x x x
 
I was in a long-term relationship with an older woman in my late teens. A woman with experience can open the world for you. There's no mind games, just being taught to worship a woman the way she deserves. Plus a youthful woman in her forties can be so much more playful and wild than you might expect. It was a time I wouldn't trade for anything.
 
First off I LOVE THIS THREAD, bring back great memories...

I was 25 working for the phone company in Manhattan, working on a project where I had constant contact with the receptionist who was a sexy Italian BBW with a fabulous rubinesque body with 42DD tits, sat with her testing all day long ... we ate lunch together a few times and became fairly good friends talked about this and that and it came ou her and her husband were looking t spice up their sex life, I told her I was straight an hat wasn't a problem caus so was her husband ... I me hem for drinks that Friday night and it was pleasant found out she was 45 he 50 and couldn't get it up, not this was long before Viagra an the rest so we all go naked he kissed her and she go on h bed next to me ran her hands over my body to my cock and that was all she wrote he smiled and said fo me to take care of his wife I fucked her and ate her pussy and pounded her ass till we were in a sweaty pile 3 hours later..

Needless to say for Years I enjoyed her pleasures and hat of a few of her friends...

Now, fast forward to today, I am Very happily married to an Amazing Italian BiBBW who Roche my world.. Sex is fantastic even with the age difference,,,, she's 12 years my junior :D ... I'm 57 she's 45 ... I doubt very much I can find the pleasure in a woman 20 years my senior anymore

Again my hats off to older Women



Viva La Differance ...:cool:
 
I had a short trist one summer when i was just 18 with a member of the country club where i worked. I miss those summer afternoons that we would spend tangled up with each other. I have always wanted to look her up and show her what i have learned since then….aside from an appreciation for an older woman. 27 m here.
 
When I was in my 20s most of the women I dated were 7 to 18 years older. Loved it for the same reasons many have said here...no bullshit, they know what they want, loved sex and showing me what they liked. I learned a lot. Favorite was 42 and I was 24. The mother of one of my friends. The first time we had sex he was passed out on the couch in the next room. That was 25 years ago and I still think about it from time to time when I'm having fun by myself.
 
I'm 33 and I've always wanted an older woman to ravish and get down and dirty with! Someone who's experianced knows what she wants (me) somone that needs to still feel sexy an desireable all she would have to do is give me that special look knowin that I would glady and willingly give her what she wants and needs anytime, anyday of the week. Raw wild animalistic pleasure the way nature intended it to be!

Any takers?
 
When I was 28 I was involved with a woman 16 years older than me. Amazingly enough, though she had, had a lot of partners there were still some things I introduced her to.
 
Im very jealous. Ive made out with a woman 16 years older than me and 12 years older than man, but unfortunately I didnt get lucky with either ):

Id love to have a fling or talk to a woman 30+, as Im still very early 20s I want to enjoy the beauty of being with a woman older than myself while I can.

How do you do it? How do you get lucky enough to sleep with a woman older than you?
 
My best friends aunt took my virginity.She was 25 I was 18.We dated for a year.

I dated and lived with another lady who was 12 years older than me.

Older women know what they want in and out of bed.The two women I dated were aggesive sexually and there was never a dole day.

I continued to date older women till I became engaged to my wife.I was a bad boy I had a 8 year affair with a older submissive woman till we got caught for the third time.Looking back on it.Was'nt my brightest move.I just could;nt say no.
 
I find it interesting that the "older men" thread is so popular, while few women frequent this one.... Hmmm.
 
I find it interesting that the "older men" thread is so popular, while few women frequent this one.... Hmmm.

I think it's still not as common.
I've had two really long relationships with young men and they have made sex with men my own age a challenge. The younger men I've dated were very in shape, energetic, very sexual (not novices- I don't like having to tutor). They needed no pharmaceutical enhancements and they had extremely short refractory periods. That's hard to top when you are a high libido woman! Now I'd like to meet someone younger but closer to my age (more emotionally mature and NOT a starving artist!) or as a friend says I need someone with young energy and a youthful physique. The calendar age is less important. I look younger than my age and that is a blessing and curse because all I meet is very young men. Oy!
 
Back
Top