I want a puppy.

I have a permanent puppy.

Wish you could take her. She does not like sleep unless she's doing it.

She looks like this:

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6rJPMkROGY_n928iMiAu6VXdlTOsm7HyHHGjH4R9QeVeQHATy

She is adorable and a scourge upon the earth and naps.

so effing cute.

I'm in love

I just had a cuteness attack.

Paramedics are on the way...

omg

She is truly adorable, it's true.

She's also the abomination of genetics that you get when you breed for "cute" while simultaneously raising the dogs in a royal household with their own entourage of servants.

She cannot be alone and she cannot stand not getting her way and she has a bark that shreds the myelin off your nerves.

She is truly adorable, it's true.

She's also the abomination of genetics that you get when you breed for "cute" while simultaneously raising the dogs in a royal household with their own entourage of servants.

She cannot be alone and she cannot stand not getting her way and she has a bark that shreds the myelin off your nerves.

help...me....

We had to train some of the spoiled out of Millie.

She's still spoiled as all hell, but very rarely does she actually bark. She has a collection of whines and grunts.

We taught her the phrase "inside voice".Now she only really barks when someone she's not expecting comes home.

I understand that. It's often difficult to correct them, even if you know it's the right thing to do. It's hard to smack a cute little puppy, but in the end, it is our job as their masters to correct them for their own good.

Honestly I wanna smack that bitch upside the head, but then she gives me thoughs eyes, and I'm like "Awwww...." ›:|

http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6rJPMkROGY_n928iMiAu6VXdlTOsm7HyHHGjH4R9QeVeQHATy
And now, all I want to do is to grab her ears and blow a raspberry between her eyes.

Is it wrong of me do want to do that, do you think?

Unless you have a LOT of time, don't get a Jack Russell. While is true they are 18 kinds of adorable, they are 30 kinds of busy and hyper. And they shred their toys, it's a compulsion with them especially if a squeaker is involved.

Honestly I wanna smack that bitch upside the head, but then she gives me thoughs eyes, and I'm like "Awwww...." ›:|

use and EMPTY soda bottle and smack her across the rear end while saying no, like you mean it.

There's negative reinforcement in the sound the bottle makes and the tone of your voice. Eventually it'll stop but you have to be consistent

We had to train some of the spoiled out of Millie.

She's still spoiled as all hell, but very rarely does she actually bark. She has a collection of whines and grunts.

We taught her the phrase "inside voice".Now she only really barks when someone she's not expecting comes home.

We've only had her for a month, and she's calmed down a bit, but she really will always be socially hyperactive and requiring constant attention. I'm unused to being followed wherever I go at any moment. She hates closed doors, she barks and whines and scratches (yes, bathrooms included.)

Eventually we'll come to an accord, but it's difficult to be gracious when it's 3 a.m. and she decides she simply MUST go out and then you MUST pet her and then she's simply bereft is there is not an adoring human to shower her with constant attention. It's inbred. I know she's a victim of her own breeding.

She no longer scratches at my arm *the only part of me she can reach when I'm sitting down) with titanium claw urgency. She understands "down" (somewhat) but we still can't do anything about her coming at you at your weakest - sleeping or bathing. She has no shame and she just knows how things are done, and how they are done is that she is the center of the universe.

I keep threatening to get her a RealDoll with a heated lap and a petting function so she can feel properly attended. I don't want to explain that it's for my dog...

And now, all I want to do is to grab her ears and blow a raspberry between her eyes.

Is it wrong of me do want to do that, do you think?

She'd lick your eyebrows off. She'd love it.

She does this weird thing where she just wants to stand on your lap and...look over your head. I think it's a power trip. "I'm bigger than you! FINALLY!" I just duck my head and let her feel superior. It's gotta be tough being approximately weasel sized.

Unless you have a LOT of time, don't get a Jack Russell. While is true they are 18 kinds of adorable, they are 30 kinds of busy and hyper. And they shred their toys, it's a compulsion with them especially if a squeaker is involved.

We have the squeaker toys. She beats the crap out of them when she expresses Her Royal Displeasure.

use and EMPTY soda bottle and smack her across the rear end while saying no, like you mean it.

There's negative reinforcement in the sound the bottle makes and the tone of your voice. Eventually it'll stop but you have to be consistent

I'll have to use that next time. She nearly ate my shoes yesterday. Dumb mutt.

We have the squeaker toys. She beats the crap out of them when she expresses Her Royal Displeasure.

I brought in new squeaky toys the other day. My JR was jumping all over the place barking and doing her new toy dance. I gave her one and in under 10 minutes she had de-squeaked and de-stuffed both toys.

Then...she took a nap.

I brought in new squeaky toys the other day. My JR was jumping all over the place barking and doing her new toy dance. I gave her one and in under 10 minutes she had de-squeaked and de-stuffed both toys.

Then...she took a nap.

Weasel-sized doesn't shred them. She just loses them immediately under the nearest furniture and then starts to howl.

Weasel-sized doesn't shred them. She just loses them immediately under the nearest furniture and then starts to howl.

No just anyone is cut out to be owned by a diva dog.

We have to keep telling ourselves this over and over and over

No just anyone is cut out to be owned by a diva dog.

We have to keep telling ourselves this over and over and over

She's tough. Unfortunately she's actually sent my mom to the emergency room more than once because of her excited 'run right in front of you' dance. She has the approximate speed of a hummingbird.

For my mom's health and for this little diva's satisfaction in living...I'm a good choice. I'll bitch about her, but I'll also take very good care of her and all my abuse is at least in sweet tones while scratching her floppy ears.

She's tough. Unfortunately she's actually sent my mom to the emergency room more than once because of her excited 'run right in front of you' dance. She has the approximate speed of a hummingbird.

For my mom's health and for this little diva's satisfaction in living...I'm a good choice. I'll bitch about her, but I'll also take very good care of her and all my abuse is at least in sweet tones while scratching her floppy ears.

Dogs are still wonderful.

Back