Renew your subscription

It has been a while. Life gets busy and lit gets pushed to the side. I finally finished my master's degree!! I ended it with the last guy I spoke of on here and was in a relationship for 1 1/2 years, but I just ended that last weekend. I am not doing the relationship thing again. I'm happy single! I have trust issues and really amazing intuition. I am more than capable to do life on my own, with a friend here or there. I can't understand why men commit to a relationship then cheat. Expecially if I offered fwb first. No commitment had to be made and he could do what he wanted. Instead he wanted me to commit, but he wanted to run around, bullshit! So, I'm heart broken, but working on healing.

Hope everyone is well *smooches*
I'm thinking about taking a few new pics this weekend. Guess we will see if I'm in the mood.

Wow, welcome back. Im so sorry about the crap you have to deal with.
Congrats on the master's degree!
 
One thing is for sure, I can always count on lit people to remind me of my outer beauty. Sometimes people in our lives make us doubt something we knew was true before. Thank you for the sweet complements. They help remind me that my ex's actions are a reflection of him, not me!

You should be reminded of both your outer and inner beauty daily by everyone in your life. It's the least they can do for how you add wonder to their lives.
 
Thank you! It is true. I know it to be true! How is it anyone can make me doubt myself at this time in my life. I'm too old for this. I've accomplished so much. I don't doubt my worth, but I start to doubt my sex appeal. It really makes no sense when I think about it or try to explain it. Blah, not worth the energy, even though I want to figure out what my lesson is so I can move the fuck on!
Anyway, happy Sunday!


sent you a join request via LinkedIn Ms. H.

Please accept it so that we can talk.

Your favorite student,
Michael
 
Back
Top