I don't need to know...

Things are okay, just been itching to get in a real good argument with someone the last few days but I really have no one I wouldn't feel guilty about picking on :rolleyes:

You can yell and scream at me if you want no guilt involved :)

well I try but I am not one that has ever been very good at argueing anyways

SOOO for people who have read my latest submission, I WANT YOUR OPINION! PM me what you think: I've started the next chapter but not sure on the direction right now. Should I continue with my female character POV, or switch to the male perspective?

Hi Beautiful!

I think you should continue in the female perspective. It may be odd either writing or reading thoughts for a male provided by a female. I do however, LOVE reading the female thought process from you!

By the way, if you want to argue with someone pick me! the only rule is everytime you get to talk a piece of clothing MUST be removed. Same with me!

lol I hope youre having a good night... ;P

Hi Beautiful!

I think you should continue in the female perspective. It may be odd either writing or reading thoughts for a male provided by a female. I do however, LOVE reading the female thought process from you!

By the way, if you want to argue with someone pick me! the only rule is everytime you get to talk a piece of clothing MUST be removed. Same with me!

lol I hope youre having a good night... ;P

Lol my first submission was written from the male perspective, you might wanna check it out ;)

So the condition of having an argument is only removing clothing? Didn't anyone think of the make-up sex?! :eek:

Lol my first submission was written from the male perspective, you might wanna check it out ;)

So the condition of having an argument is only removing clothing? Didn't anyone think of the make-up sex?! :eek:

What?!?! I did read it! I had a very memorable hard on from it, lol. The girl with the after date jitters? Or are you referring to another story?

And the idea is that we continue to argue through the sex, lol. Then I suppose make up sex would be in order after an angry pounding, :)

Last edited:
What?!?! I did read it! I had a very memorable hard on from it, lol. The girl with the after date jitters? Or are you referring to another story?

And the idea is that we continue to argue through the sex, lol. Then I suppose make up sex would be in order after an angry pounding, :)

Lol that was my recent submission. I'm talking old school, I posted one years ago from the male POV. If you click the link to my story in my sig, and then click my screen name at the top of the page and you should get my other submission.

Guess you're right, angry sex throughout and argument is better. ;)

Lets just have angry sex while you read me your story lol.

Ill go check it out!

Ok I read it. It was VERY sexy. I loved it. You did a good job of capturing what runs through a guys mind! I personally like a messier ending, but I liked your ending too! I swear I could feel the pressure of the contracting muscles around me when I read it! lol

I dont have a real complaint in the way of how you portray a guy in your writing, so my worries about that are now gone.

You also described one of the top 3 fantasy blow jobs Ive ever read! If only it was longer! But I think if it was longer I wouldnt want more so bad lol.

I guess its safe to say, Im a fan of your writing, thank you for sharing your work.

And also, thank you for a hard on that it looks like Im gonna have to take care of myself lol.

Ok I read it. It was VERY sexy. I loved it. You did a good job of capturing what runs through a guys mind! I personally like a messier ending, but I liked your ending too! I swear I could feel the pressure of the contracting muscles around me when I read it! lol

I dont have a real complaint in the way of how you portray a guy in your writing, so my worries about that are now gone.

You also described one of the top 3 fantasy blow jobs Ive ever read! If only it was longer! But I think if it was longer I wouldnt want more so bad lol.

I guess its safe to say, Im a fan of your writing, thank you for sharing your work.

And also, thank you for a hard on that it looks like Im gonna have to take care of myself lol.

Lol aww thanks, I'm glad my old work assuaged your fears in the department of writing as a male POV cuz I'm almost sure that's where I'm going with the next chapter of my new story.
Top 3 fantasy blow jobs? Now I'm curious about the other 2... :eek:

And then the angry argument sex? Lol

Lol aww thanks, I'm glad my old work assuaged your fears in the department of writing as a male POV cuz I'm almost sure that's where I'm going with the next chapter of my new story.
Top 3 fantasy blow jobs? Now I'm curious about the other 2... :eek:

And then the angry argument sex? Lol

Well, one of the 3 was from when I used to talk to a girl in san francisco. She had all but bought the tickets to fly out here and blow me in a dark corner of the airport, then fly back home to her husband. She was also willing to bring a friend and stay the weekend if I wanted. I couldnt let her do that, so it never happened.

THe other actually happened, but I fantasize about it a LOT. I was at a concert what I was like 22 or something and there was really cute/hot girl next to me in the crowd. We eyed each other off and on... She took her top off at one point and was just in her bra. Of course I had to talk to her then. I couldnt understand her, so I doubt she understood me, but the next thing I knew she dropped to her knees and blew me in the crowd. I wish I knew what she thought I said! There was a circle around us cheering her on. She wrote her number on my arm in eyeliner... unfortunately, eyeliner had no chance of surviving the night.

And yes! We can have all of the sex! One after another lol. I know Id love it!

Wow! :)

Well, one of the 3 was from when I used to talk to a girl in san francisco. She had all but bought the tickets to fly out here and blow me in a dark corner of the airport, then fly back home to her husband. She was also willing to bring a friend and stay the weekend if I wanted. I couldnt let her do that, so it never happened.

THe other actually happened, but I fantasize about it a LOT. I was at a concert what I was like 22 or something and there was really cute/hot girl next to me in the crowd. We eyed each other off and on... She took her top off at one point and was just in her bra. Of course I had to talk to her then. I couldnt understand her, so I doubt she understood me, but the next thing I knew she dropped to her knees and blew me in the crowd. I wish I knew what she thought I said! There was a circle around us cheering her on. She wrote her number on my arm in eyeliner... unfortunately, eyeliner had no chance of surviving the night.
And yes! We can have all of the sex! One after another lol. I know Id love it!
Lol oh WOW that's quite a story, I wish I had a real life experience I could relate with. The closest thing I got is from high school. I wasn't really one of the popular girls, but neither was I the opposite. But I definitely gave one of the hottest guys a hand job while at a school dance, on the dance floor and all lol.

I would have done anything for that! lol I remember dancing with this girl I had a huge thing for and ended up being rock hard in seconds. She didnt take long to notice and kept bumping into it and pushing against it. But... nothing ever came of it. She didnt want to sneak off with me and it was our senior year...

I would have done anything for that! lol I remember dancing with this girl I had a huge thing for and ended up being rock hard in seconds. She didnt take long to notice and kept bumping into it and pushing against it. But... nothing ever came of it. She didnt want to sneak off with me and it was our senior year...

lol, what a tease! :rolleyes:

I tend to agree! But was SUCH a cute tease! It was enough that she was touching it on purpose, lol I almost got off before the song was over lol. It sure wouldnt have taken much.

Back