I.M. Fauve Gallery

:) Good

Hmmm , isn't that a little cryptic ;)

Not too.

You get to see most of the erotic stuff. The more "artsy" and the more commercial has to be be hidden (from here), so I don't get busted.:D

And the reverse is true in "the real world".

Not too.

You get to see most of the erotic stuff. The more "artsy" and the more commercial has to be be hidden (from here), so I don't get busted.:D

And the reverse is true in "the real world".
I understand that , now lol - since you explained it to me

It's a bummer that one *has* to be covert.

Unfortunately it isn't *just* public perception.

It's a bummer that one *has* to be covert.

Unfortunately it isn't *just* public perception.
:)
I understand. You do what you need (have) to do. I've seen enough here to know how talented you must be with your other 'work'. At least I think so

..and, of course, I am quite handsome, very fit (muscular, but not overly pumped up), I am witty and successful (well off), my cock is large (but not painfully so),...and...and!:D

I mean, while one is imagining the preposterous!

:rolleyes:

Time Out
attachment.php

Wow, that is really special...it totally gives off a strong emotional response...Isolation, submission...very nice...

..and, of course, I am quite handsome, very fit (muscular, but not overly pumped up), I am witty and successful (well off), my cock is large (but not painfully so),...and...and!:D

I mean, while one is imagining the preposterous!

:rolleyes:

I'm OK with imagining ;)

Another nice drawing - though I have never been in that situation :)

Wow, that is really special...it totally gives off a strong emotional response...Isolation, submission...very nice...

I'm OK with imagining ;)

Another nice drawing - though I have never been in that situation :)

Glad you like it.

I have never put anyone in that position. Not really my bag. Though use of restraints and some trappings of (mildish) SM/BD/DS is my bag.:D

I do like the concept of a woman/partner who is submissive (to a degree), not the "daddy/baby" thing, or the "sir" or "master".

(not that anyone really cares! LOL, but it's "my" thread so... there you go)

Last edited:
Stumped.
50v

She ended up looking younger than I intended, she is a college student.
The drawing is based on a fantasy that I was told.

I should fix that, it bugs me. I actually had to put a couple LITsters on ignore because of their preference for posting young looking women. Not my bag. I can appreciate their beauty, but "kills the buzz" for me.

Last edited:
Glad you like it.

I have never put anyone in that position. Not really my bag. Though use of restraints and some trappings of (mildish) SM/BD/DS is my bag.:D

I do like the concept of a woman/partner who is submissive (to a degree), not the "daddy/baby" thing, or the "sir" or "master".

(not that anyone really cares! LOL, but it's "my" thread so... there you go)

I will say you do know what you like and what you want :)

"It's my thread and I'll post what I want to" ( sung to the tune of - "it's my party and ill cry if I want to ) ;)

Again, I like the new additions.

The girl does look young. I will be interested to see how you change her

The guy in the other , gosh , the size you drew him lol

Most of him (and her) fit on an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of pa....... OH!!! You mean his cock!

;)
I'll have to find the drawing first! I suppose I can do it digitally, with the tablet... hmmmmm
;) One can't help but notice ....... it

Good morning to you Throbbs :) How are you this morning ? Is it morning where you are ?

Maybe it's the shoes/clothes/hair ? :)
I'm sure you can fix her if you wish to

;) One can't help but notice ....... it

Good morning to you Throbbs :) How are you this morning ? Is it morning where you are ?

Maybe it's the shoes/clothes/hair ? :)
I'm sure you can fix her if you wish to

Ok, thanks. Might be hatching my 5th kidney stone...early signs.

Yes, it is morning, thank you.

heh heh...well I often exaggerate in my drawings, much like in Japanese Shunga. When I am really turned on my cock feels that huge.

I think the clothes were part of the story I was told...college friends out camping.
I think the head structure slight adjustments can handle it.

Nice work, as always. :)

I really like the "Time out" one.

Good. Any particular reason? That one is one of few that is rendered from photographic reference (no, not my own). :)

Good. Any particular reason? That one is one of few that is rendered from photographic reference (no, not my own). :)

It speaks to my own personal preferences.

I've stalked....errr....read your thread enough to figure that it wasn't from your own photo. I know your preferences, or at least can gather them through your drawings. Some of them are in line with my own. :)

Ok, thanks. Might be hatching my 5th kidney stone...early signs.

Yes, it is morning, thank you.

heh heh...well I often exaggerate in my drawings, much like in Japanese Shunga. When I am really turned on my cock feels that huge.

I think the clothes were part of the story I was told...college friends out camping.
I think the head structure slight adjustments can handle
Ouch ! - 5 kidney stones recently ? Never had one , but I hear they can be very painful

Does that mean if we see a pic 'that huge' you were turned on that much while drawing it lol ;)

I was looking at the pic drawing again - is she contemplating doing that or has she already ? :) And is there a string ........... 'there' ?

It speaks to my own personal preferences.

I've stalked....errr....read your thread enough to figure that it wasn't from your own photo. I know your preferences, or at least can gather them through your drawings. Some of them are in line with my own. :)

well.... the subject is to my tastes!:D If not as much the situation. I am certainly not "turned off" by it.:)

Ouch ! - 5 kidney stones recently ? Never had one , but I hear they can be very painful

Does that mean if we see a pic 'that huge' you were turned on that much while drawing it lol ;)

I was looking at the pic drawing again - is she contemplating doing that or has she already ? :) And is there a string ........... 'there' ?

No no.. not recently, in fact the lats one was 2009, If one is brewing, this will be the 5th.

as for the stump, she is peeing... and noted the stump's unusual protuberance... I think she'll do it, which might just awaken the "greenman" who is slumbering there.:D (that bit of fantasy is my own)

sorry about the response delay, I was driving in to work. Now here...and kinda "working".:D

Last edited:
No no.. not recently, in fact the lats one was 2009, If one is brewing, this will be the 5th.

as for the stump, she is peeing... and noted the stump's unusual protuberance... I think she'll do it, which might just awaken the "greenman" who is slumbering there.:D (that bit of fantasy is my own)
Understand - maybe it won't be that bad for you this time

I never would have guessed she was peeing lol
Where is the greenman ?

Back