I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnnnn you are sexy MissP!!!

Wish a young hot girl would come onto me! Make this ole man's life complete! :devil:

I think Ms. Provocateur & Cute Brat are trying to impress us. You girls looking for a "sugar daddy"? (I know it is working on me, I'm quite impressed.

"older" man here wanting an interested playmate. PM me if you are interested in a business owner , amateur photographer, and a athlete.

Every year my older man fetish seems to get stronger, and I have to go up in age. LOL. Funny how time works.

Well now I'm thinking it would have to be with someone at least 50 since I'm going to be hitting 28 later this year.

28 is a cool age. I've always thought, if I could be jammed eternally at one age it would be about 30. Though ... now is cool.

It feels strange to change a number every year now. I always imagined being dead before I got to 21.

Oh, I'm not bothered by getting older, just afraid of my novelty to older men wearing off. I like being cat nip to older men but unfortunately as you age, you're less exciting I think.

Why have a 27 year old when you can have a 23 year old? LOL.

It's unfortunate because I'll always be stuck with my fetish.

Wouldn't I have a worse fear in reverse? If I met you now, in twenty years time wouldn't I think, why would she want a 73 year old? You look as though you'll make a pretty hot 48 year old hon.

Well now I'm thinking it would have to be with someone at least 50 since I'm going to be hitting 28 later this year.

Well damn. I miss the cut off date. Only a young 45 here. Guess I will have to keep looking.

CF

Not to worry baby,,, 28 is still a delicious age for a well seasoned cock! And from what I can see of you,,, you'll be delicious for a while longer! :D

Oh, I'm not bothered by getting older, just afraid of my novelty to older men wearing off. I like being cat nip to older men but unfortunately as you age, you're less exciting I think.

Welcome to our happy little corner of Lit.

It's not really the numbers that are important. It's what you crave. There will always be strong attractions between generations, for an enedless number of reasons. In my head, I'm still 27, but I have the benefit of several more decades of experience. It's all good.

Every year my older man fetish seems to get stronger, and I have to go up in age. LOL. Funny how time works.

Funny how that works........Funny how as we get older.....those old people over there...."are us"........and they don't look so old.....hmmmm.....:cool:

Welcome Ex; By the way as you, a female, matures you can become a cougar, Teaching those young bu@ks what they need to become Dirty Old Men, to teach younger women. (See a pattern here? "The circle of life.")

older

Welcome Ex; By the way as you, a female, matures you can become a cougar, Teaching those young bu@ks what they need to become Dirty Old Men, to teach younger women. (See a pattern here? "The circle of life.")

Yes we dont get younger. The only thing with me is the the urges have become stronger, I am 70 ish, look asif im around 60, feel like Im 40 and wish I was 30, with all the knowlege that I have ;)

eric

Yes we dont get younger. The only thing with me is the the urges have become stronger, I am 70 ish, look asif im around 60, feel like Im 40 and wish I was 30, with all the knowlege that I have ;)

eric

Hmmmmm....I haven't been with a guy in his 70s....yet... :)

Well Princess ...

... it's more than the number; yes, physical appearance is important BUT never doubt role of your sensuality, sexuality, femininity energy and attitude in your older men attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back