I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I've had a bad day. It has been a rough Monday here but I am working on making it better. :)

Thank you so much. Your well wishes are much needed here.

Sorry to hear you had a bad day. Glad you're working on making it better, though. Anything I can do to help? ;)

hey BBG - been a while since I've stopped by and given a proper hello... hope you are doing well. and of course, hello to all else out there too :)

Good evening! Just popping in to say hi. :) My Monday was busy and long - not a good combination. *sigh*

Good evening! Just popping in to say hi. :) My Monday was busy and long - not a good combination. *sigh*

Kneeling at Mommy's feet.....massaging them firmly....wondering what other body parts I can help feel better...

Kneeling at Mommy's feet.....massaging them firmly....wondering what other body parts I can help feel better...

My feet are a good place to start, little one. :kiss: When you're done there you can move up...

How is my lovely little slut tonight? Behaving yourself for all the older men out there?

My feet are a good place to start, little one. :kiss: When you're done there you can move up...

How is my lovely little slut tonight? Behaving yourself for all the older men out there?

You know I will massage any part of You anytime anywhere....

I think older men are being scared off by the mention of You owning me. But it just gives me more time to serve You!!

Glad you stopped by. Don't be a stranger.

I just get lost on my way to the forum sometimes! :) so easily distracted...

You know I will massage any part of You anytime anywhere....

I think older men are being scared off by the mention of You owning me. But it just gives me more time to serve You!!

scared off? no, as long as we get to be voyeurs to your little adventures we'll be quite happy! :rolleyes:

scared off? no, as long as we get to be voyeurs to your little adventures we'll be quite happy! :rolleyes:

It's up to Mommy what is private and what is public between us. But Dominant Older Men can do a lot more than just watch with me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back