Protection (closed)

"And she probably wants you to believe that she had absolutely nothing to do with my current condition." As we start driving, I reach over and run my fingers up your inner thigh, feeling you squirm at my touch.
 
I glance over at you as you inch my skirt up my thighs, trying to hold a casual conversation with Tom and Sarah. Two can play at this game, I think as I place my hand on your own thigh and squeeze it tightly.
 
"Be careful, babe . . . I am trying to drive here. Don't want to explain having an accident because you were trying to grab my dick while we were going out to dinner."

I can hear Tom and Sarah laughing in the back seat . . . not sure what is going on back there, but they are listening to us and enjoying the games we are playing!!

"Hope you all don't mind if the waitress stares at my bulging slacks whe we walk into the restaurant!"
 
Last edited:
"You were the one who started it, babe." I saw with a sweet and innocent smile in your direction, laughing at the look in your eyes. "Don't start what you can't finish."
 
"I'll just leave it up to you to fight her off if she decides to go after the prize."

Once we pull into the parking lot. I ease myself out of the seat and walk around to open the door for you, finally getting some 'relief' as we walk toward the restaurant. Between you and Sarah giggling as the two of you walk in front of us, Tom and I exchange a brief look, knowing that what we have planned for later this evening is something that neither of you would even dream of!!
 
Seated at our table, I can't wait to order the biggest bowl of pasta that they serve. I also can't wait to lean across and give you a kiss and a grin as we start our date. It's a welcome get away from every day life, but it makes me happy to be out with our dear friends.
 
With our reservation, we are seated immediately and the waiter is very attentive to our table and takes our order . . . "Are you really going to eat all that? Kinda hoping you will have a take home box so I have lunch tomorrow."

Keeping my hands above the table, at least for now . . . your kiss starts me going all over again. Seeing a few couples watching our table . .. two very pregnant, gorgeous babes, and their happy husbands . . . if they only knew where this party was going to end up in an hour or so!!
 
"I'm going to try my hardest to eat it all." I say, giving you a grin as our conversation happens easily.

We talk about the babies, our kids, typical things that parents would talk about while out with their friends. Of course, our evening will be completely different very soon.
 
Before we leave the restaurant, I look over at Sarah. "Michaela has not been wearing any panties since we left the house. I think you need to go to the ladies room and bring me yours before we leave."

After a quick look that could kill, she stands and excuses herself and walks toward the restrooms.
 
Last edited:
"You better watch out, baby." I tease as Sarah gives you that look and heads to the restrooms. "It's not wise to anger a pregnant woman."

Tom and I laugh at that comment as Sarah returns and discreetly hands you the black lace panties that she had been wearing that evening.
 
"I'll take my chances; I think I can outrun her in her present condition."

Once Sarah returns and hands me her panties, I take them in my hand and give them a tight squeeze, "A little damp already, Missy?" Her blushing cheeks are all the answer I need.

"OK, group, let's go have some fun." I pick up the check for dinner, "I got this, Tom; you can pay for the private room at the theater." With two giggling pregnant girls, both of them already wet, we drive for a few minutes before arriving at the adult book store and theater.
 
I slap your arm playfully as you mentioned outrunning Sarah in her current condition. Once we leave the restaurant, the excitement is already clear. I can see the bulge already in your pants and know that Tom is in the same condition.

"So, should we swap spouses for some fun in the private rooms or should we all plan on going in together?" I ask, looking towards you as you pull up to the front of the adult theater.
 
"We have a room that is big enough for the 4 of us. It also has a divider if we want to break in up into 2 rooms. We can watch the big screen movie in the theater, or we can close it off completely and watch movies in the room, and prevent anyone from watching us . . . or we can leave the curtains open and the 'pervs' can see in but not participate."

Holding your hand as we walk in; Sarah hanging onto Tom. Gotta admit, we get some strange looks as we walk in . .. with you two being as pregnant as you are.

As soon as we get inside, the manager walks over and hands me the key to the private room that we have reserved with the evening. She just smiles, "Have a good time, folks."
 
As the manager comes up and hands you a key for the private room, I know what you were up to that afternoon. Giving you a grin, I laugh softly as I let you lead the way into the room.

"Well, we thought that we could entertain the both of you for a while and then we can see where the evening goes." I say, looking over at Sarah as she nods. "Sarah wants to try anal. Maybe you could show her, baby."
 
Smiling at Tom, "I think the two of us are up for whatever you two ladies have in mind for us." Rubbing the growing bulge in my slacks, I see the lust in your eyes, as well as in Sarah's face . . . you two have been cooking up something.

"Did you bring your lube for Sarah, or do I need to get some from the counter before we get this party started?"
 
"Always go prepared." I say with a smirk as we enter the private room.


Handing you my purse, you can see my purple plug and lube inside. Sarah and I wait until the two of you are settled before we hold each other close and start to kiss. Hands are caressing up and down our pregnant bodies, getting each other warmed up and ready to go.
 
Watching the two of you wrap your arms around each other and caressing one another . . . passionate kisses being exchanged. It's obvious that the two of you are really into our time together tonight. Having a private room also provides Tom and me with extra comfy recliners. We push ourselves back, giving us at least a little relief from the pressure of hard cock straining to be released.

The lighting in the private room is pretty dim, curtains are closed for the time being . . . I'll
let you ladies decide if . . . or when . . . the curtains will be opened.

It's erotic enough with you two in front of us . . . still fully clothed . . . can't wait to see you and Sarah naked!!
 
"Tell us what you want to see, boys." I say with a grin in your direction as my hands move to cup Sarah's full breasts. She lets out a little moan, her own hands finding mine and caressing them as we wait to hear what you want to see first.
 
Tom is the first to reply, "Just think of us as two dirty old men. We want to see naked bodies . . . plenty of tits and pussy." As many times as we have all been together and been naked together . . . fucked and sucked each other's spouses, I still see a bit of a blush creeping over your faces.
 
Of course, Sarah and I take turns undressing one another. Tom's request to see tits and pussy is soon a reality as we stand in front of the two of you in all of our naked glory. Before too long, I take Sarah's hand and guide her towards the low sofa that is in the room, the two of us sitting to kiss, touch, and explore one another. It's not too long before her fingers are buried in my pussy and my fingers are milking her nipples, the white droplets coursing down her breasts and belly.
 
I know that Tom is getting as aroused by this display as I am; however, neither of us has exposed a hard cock or made a move toward the couch. Just enjoying the erotic display in front of us. Turning to Tom, "IS it time to bring in the surprise we have for these lovely ladies?"

Seeing Tom nod, I open the back door to our private room and nod to the manager. Without another word, a gorgeous brunette steps into the room, wearing a flowing gown that barely covers her considerable breasts.

"Good evening, I am Serena," she says and walks into the center of the room and drops her gown, revealing her gorgeous figure in bra and very short skirt. As she removes the bra, she turns toward the two of you, playing with her hard nipples. Moving her fingers to her skirt, she rips it off revealing a thong that barely contains "her" 8-inch dick.
 
I'm a little shocked when the woman walks into the room, my eyes going towards you. It's certainly a big surprise, to say the very least.

"Baby?" I ask you, wondering what we're going to do with our surprise.
 
Can't wait to see your reaction . . and Sarah's . . . when Serena turns around and exposes her 'true' physical nature to the two of you. Yes, Serena is gorgeous, but she has a bigger cock than either Tom or I. With the two of us sitting her, fully hard, anything you two decide to do will be completely acceptable to us.

"Yes, love?"
 
"What would you like us to do first?" Still completely thrown for a loop by this newest surprise of yours, I look towards you for some reassurance first and foremost and some guidance.
 
"Well, love . . Serena is here entirely for the two of you. You said that Sarah wants to try anal tonight. From the looks of her, Serena is probably too big for her first time. However, I'm sure that Serena can arouse the two of you a little more and you can insert your plug in Sarah's bottom before too long. Now, which one of you wants to play with that magnificent clitty of Serena's, and who wants to help your horny husbands get undressed?"
 
Back
Top