The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owwwwww
That hurts even more but at least it should make it all stop
But
Owwwwwww
 
Holy mother of god I'm tired and sore. Accidentally getting that cold is NOT good.

I feel like my ears are ringing all over my body.

-falls down-

-covers own body with 50 blankets-
 
Ah. Damnit...your sig makes me want to grab your butt even more.

Also, happy birthday FD! :D

Thanks!

Few more hours, Dream, just a few more. Don't lose your cool and kick the shit out of him, it's not worth it in the end. You value your job, it'd be a shame to act on impulse and lose it.

*sighs* I need a drink.

Kisses her neck softly

Come find me in bed later, I'll give you something better than a drink.
 
Then you'll have pl-en-ty, pl-en-ty of time to knock out some posts :D

Time? Yes!
Will that time be spent in a place conducive to writing? ...er...let me think...

rolls eyes and then hugs him

Will do what I can, if only to be able to 'escape' periodically!
 
attachment.php


Since there's that running thing of suit avas for the fellows...
I suggest this one for Eazy.
 

Attachments

  • 3066O5J.jpg
    3066O5J.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 37
*Sighs* I will never understand Hockey, no matter how much Brother tries to explain it to me.
 
That was THE most pleasant and unexpected exchange of thoughts and ideals.

With the most unlikely of folks.

Thank you for the time. ;)
 
Woo! Is it Thursday?

It is! Small birthday party. Then birthday munch on Friday! Wish you could come Mr. Petite! I know lots of single ladies!

Mine too! :D

Happy Birthday Week!

I know :D

giggles

Beams and whispers
I told the gf about what's coming and she beamed and has agreed to help me return the favor!!!

Yay!

-pounces and licks-

Giggles and noms


How is everyone?
 
Beams and whispers
I told the gf about what's coming and she beamed and has agreed to help me return the favor!!!

giggles and bounces

Just hoping it'll get there on time! And of course, as a side thought, that you'll like it!

grins insanely
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top