OOC Casting Call X Men RP

-raises eyebrow-

If Dormy does Storm I want in, but no blue furbal for me.

Now where is that Raiguy, I need to Pm him
 
I like it when you call me boss. Lol.

I promise I will post tonight, drive took a lot longer yesterday than anticipated.
 
and last night when i pushed the power button on my laptop....i got nothing. WTF


Turns out the outlet was just a dead one. phew!
 
Big stuff, yes. But you guys think it and I just approve or deny it. I think I have approved everything so far.
 
Was I cool to jump in as Storm based on the profile I sent (if I sent it, I sometimes can't remember)?

And if I do, what would be an opportune entry point?
 
Name: Ororo Munroe
Age: 23
Alias: Storm
Powers/Abilities: Control of weather, lightning, heat waves etc, hand-to-hand combat, lock-picking, thievery

Storm has been working alongside Scott Summers ever since returning to America after meeting Professor X in Cairo all those years ago. Whilst her youth was spent thieving on the streets and living among the sands of Africa, her future lies in America teaching the new generations of mutants. Although she has matured over the years, it is hard not to find comfort with her friendly and caring personality.

Whilst she is friendly, she has the maternal protective instincts of a lioness and will fight without fear to protect who she loves. This includes all the students who she teaches, the staff and even unknown mutants if they show her they have a good heart.

Storm's main powers are weather control, and while this mainly is used to cloud vision or clear up the sky, she often uses lightning, storms, tornado's, blizzards and other offensive attacks. She has even been known to burst eardrums and suffocate people by freezing the air in their lungs.

She can breathe underwater.

She can see in almost complete darkness.

Her eyes glow white when using her powers.

Storm stands 5'7" and weighs 140lbs. She keeps her white hair long and often braided, as a token to her ancestry. Her eyes when not using her powers are a crystal blue, otherwise they are white. She is of African-American blood, and speaks several languages. Russian and Swahili among them.
 

Attachments

  • Storm-Ororo-Munroe-storm-24422721-208-208.jpg
    Storm-Ororo-Munroe-storm-24422721-208-208.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Name: Frank Murdock
Alias: Gemini
Height: 5'8"
Weight: Varies
Eyes: varying degrees of Blue
Hair: Red
Physical description: Frank is in good shape, lean muscled, he wears his red hair tied back into a ponytail, there's a scar running from under his left eye to his mouth corner
Power/s: Fire and Ice manipulation, flight
Bio: At birth Frank was slightly different than normal babies, he seemed to be calm one second and the next he would scream with such anger and fury that nothing but heat could pacify him. As he grew up, it became apparant that this June baby really was the definition of Gemini-the twins, only that the twins resided in one body. He was bullied as a child, his mother refused to step in and gis father told him to be a man. Frank became a man, but as he stood up for himself the bullies turned nasty, a plank across the face tore a gash, almost blinding him. It was then that his powers ignited, his left arm caught flame, burning his clothing to absolute nothingness as his right arm froze up. The bullies ran...and so did he. He didn't dare stay and the only way to make a living was to turn to crime, he was fifteen when he heard a call, a picture of a mansion and a voice who calmly told him to go there. He did and that is how he came to the Xavier Institute.
 
Thank you guys for carrying on while ive been otherwise occupied. I'll have my next post up tomorrow! I promise
 
Ok, so what's plan here coach? I know the obvious thing would be for Scott to want Jean to stay with him, but I was wondering if maybe he would suggest that he takes off on his own. You three would have everything that you would need for the rescue, and Scott could draw attention away from the compound to him.
He's pretty pissed right now, and wouldn't be thinking clearly, so I am thinking that he just wants a little space.

Thoughts?
 
I see your point. Still, that doesn't mean she gets to win every argument.



Does it?
 
So does anyone have a general idea about how this scene should play out? Obviously I have kind of been just shooting from the hip, but I was wondering if there was a general outline of what should happen so Scott doesn't stray too far from what would make it possible for whatever outcome is supposed to play out.
Does the Professor admonish him for letting his emotions override his sensibility?
Does his plan work? Apparently there aren't any guards so the distraction is kind of pointless.
What does the Goblin hope to accomplish? Capture or kill the team?

I was just wondering. I will write whatever, I was just hoping for a direction to go.
 
Back
Top