Clues that she's a freak?

apocly

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 26, 2013
Posts
162
I've had my fair share of sexual escapades, and one thing that I've noticed is that it is nearly impossible to predict just what kind of sexual partner a girl will be until you've got them in the bed. Often the most shy, conservative females turn out to be the most kinky, uninhibited sex partners, while the more provocative acting females end up just lying there like a dead fish.

So, does anyone know any clues that I can use to predict a woman's sexual personality before getting too involved with them? It would be really convenient if there was just some easy to spot tell that screams FREAK, and I just don't know about it.

P.s. and no, talking about it doesn't always work. They're just going to say what they think you want to hear.
 
Pin her against the wall,your hands around her wrist.
Body pressed up against hers. Did her Pupils change size, did her nostrils flare slightly as her breathing got deeper and her heart beat speed up?

Did her crotch get warmer and did she start pushing against you with it as you kissed? and if you get her down to her panties fairly quick are they already soaked?

What?

Hell I can tell just by looking and talking to them for a minute.

I have always had radar for hot blooded kinky females.
 
Last edited:
I've yet to be with a woman who's NOT a "freak." You just have to know how to unleash her inner slvt. :devil:
 
That twinkling flash in her eyes...

the knowing look she gives you making it clear that she didn't miss how you subtly mentioned your bed, sleeping habits, and breakfast routine.

The one that says 'show me you're worth it, and you'll never forget this freak!'
Treat her right and make it happen, then show her she's not the only freak in the room.

Otherwise the freak may just walk away with a piece of your heart...or maybe your wallet.
 
Here's an old fashioned way:

Date several times without sex until you feel comfortable enough to start conversations which might allow you to "feel her out", so to speak. After enough dates without sex you should be able to gauge which direction she leens anyway. If it's looking good then give it a go.
 
If she drinks Scotch on the rocks she's a freak. This has been 100% accurate in my experience.
 
If she is a "nerd" "Geek" or any other variation of people who do what they enjoy without regard to societal norms you can bet your candy ass she'll have certain tastes in bed.
 
Have had my fair share of luck separating the freaks from the more conservative ladies. Can't really pinpoint one thing, they just give off a certain vibe that you pick up one. Sometimes it's a look, a lot of times is just body language and how they react. Reading their personality is always a plus, you can learn a lot through playful banter. You never truly know what you have on your hands till you're between the sheets and I have badly misjudged in both directions before. Some girls, usually those who are less experienced sexually, don't know what they like until they are pushed.

Unleashing an undercover freak is the best ;)
 
Last edited:
Here's an old fashioned way:

Date several times without sex until you feel comfortable enough to start conversations which might allow you to "feel her out", so to speak. After enough dates without sex you should be able to gauge which direction she leens anyway. If it's looking good then give it a go.

lol-- it may be more time consuming, but will probably land you in jail/ER less often than first poster's "pin them against the wall and check their wetness" style. =)

Truly, this is the only way. It's almost a self-answering question. "How do I get to know someone? Get to know them." =)
 
It depends what you define as"freak" People who share my "kinks" could be described as freaks by others. These people are realy only those who have different tastes to us,
 
Here's an old fashioned way:

Date several times without sex until you feel comfortable enough to start conversations which might allow you to "feel her out", so to speak. After enough dates without sex you should be able to gauge which direction she leens anyway. If it's looking good then give it a go.

This is how I operate. It hasn't steered me wrong yet.

Although subtly finding out the general direction of their kinks doesn't guarantee that the details will line up. I've found myself plenty of non-masochistic submissives this way. :rolleyes:

Basically, if she doesn't feel comfortable enough to tell you the truth when you ask, wait until she IS comfortable to ask. There's no tried-and-true, 100% accurate test for finding out what someone's into other than, youknow, them telling you. You can develop an instinct based on experience, or notice a pattern based on small habits, but it will never be totally accurate.

For the record, I'm kinky as fuck and hate scotch. :rolleyes: And the only person I know who truly loves it is a dyed-in-the-wool vanilla.
 
Back
Top