Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > General Board

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 09-11-2017, 05:41 PM   #26
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!
 
4est_4est_Gump is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: GB Hall of Fame
Posts: 88,277
And the NBA is not made up of thugs according to Sgt ST-st-st-st-stutter...



They are all highly educated people with advanced degrees.



He could even name one...



A benchwarmer.
__________________
Jenny Jenny who can I run to? (8675309)
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2017, 05:54 PM   #27
water505
Literotica Guru
 
water505 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 4,526
There's no doubt in my mind about the existence of a bizarre fraternity of Lit posters who are committed to making complete fools of themselves on a daily basis.

One of the requirements to maintain membership is to lie, lie about lying, accuse others of things they do every day, denigrate gay men, and attack anyone who points out their aberrant behavior.

It's one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2017, 08:53 PM   #28
SgtSpiderMan
Literotica Guru
 
SgtSpiderMan's Avatar
 
SgtSpiderMan is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The City Beautiful
Posts: 19,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4est_4est_Gump View Post
And the NBA is not made up of thugs according to Sgt ST-st-st-st-stutter...



They are all highly educated people with advanced degrees.



He could even name one...



A benchwarmer.
Not my fault you said something racist, doubled down on it and got called out for it.
The entertaining thing is that you totally lose your mind when talking to anyone now and go right to personal attacks. You used to only do that when someone mentioned Rob,
__________________
I only watch shows that begin with the title "Worlds' Blankiest Blank"
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-11-2017, 09:34 PM   #29
MGurkus
Literotica Guru
 
MGurkus's Avatar
 
MGurkus is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 1,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by water505 View Post
There's no doubt in my mind about the existence of a bizarre fraternity of Lit posters who are committed to making complete fools of themselves on a daily basis.

One of the requirements to maintain membership is to lie, lie about lying, accuse others of things they do every day, denigrate gay men, and attack anyone who points out their aberrant behavior.

It's one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen.
Shut the fuck up, miles.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisco_Slug_Esq View Post
LT is still a misogynist nigger and he proves it with every opportunity.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 05:23 AM   #30
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!
 
4est_4est_Gump is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: GB Hall of Fame
Posts: 88,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by water505 View Post
There's no doubt in my mind about the existence of a bizarre fraternity of Lit posters who are committed to making complete fools of themselves on a daily basis.

One of the requirements to maintain membership is to lie, lie about lying, accuse others of things they do every day, denigrate gay men, and attack anyone who points out their aberrant behavior.

It's one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen.
And whom seem to have an alternative leftwing dictionary of dogwhistles...


It's hard to find a word anymore that's not racist.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:00 AM   #31
water505
Literotica Guru
 
water505 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 4,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtSpiderMan View Post
Not my fault you said something racist, doubled down on it and got called out for it.
The entertaining thing is that you totally lose your mind when talking to anyone now and go right to personal attacks.
Actually, what's entertaining is when you and your frat boys lie through their pie hole and pretend someone said or did something that never happened.

Why would a grownup do that?

Turn over a new leaf and stop being an asshole.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:02 AM   #32
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!
 
4est_4est_Gump is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: GB Hall of Fame
Posts: 88,277
So, when I refer to the NHL as thugs on ice, that's racism too?



  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:07 AM   #33
water505
Literotica Guru
 
water505 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 4,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4est_4est_Gump View Post
So, when I refer to the NHL as thugs on ice, that's racism too?



Yes. You're singling out black hockey players.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:08 AM   #34
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!
 
4est_4est_Gump is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: GB Hall of Fame
Posts: 88,277
This will send Sgt St-st-st-st-stutter on the hunt for that one black player he once read about...
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:12 AM   #35
water505
Literotica Guru
 
water505 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 4,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4est_4est_Gump View Post
This will send Sgt St-st-st-st-stutter on the hunt for that one black player he once read about...
So now you're making fun of people with a speech impotent?

Reported.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:15 AM   #36
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!
 
4est_4est_Gump is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: GB Hall of Fame
Posts: 88,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by water505 View Post
So now you're making fun of people with a speech impotent?

Reported.
His dick has a twitch?


  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:19 AM   #37
water505
Literotica Guru
 
water505 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 4,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4est_4est_Gump View Post
His dick has a twitch?


Double reported. This is going on your permanent record.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:22 AM   #38
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!
 
4est_4est_Gump is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: GB Hall of Fame
Posts: 88,277
You'll miss me when I'm banned...


:sniff: :sniff:


😭
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:24 AM   #39
SgtSpiderMan
Literotica Guru
 
SgtSpiderMan's Avatar
 
SgtSpiderMan is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The City Beautiful
Posts: 19,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4est_4est_Gump View Post
And whom seem to have an alternative leftwing dictionary of dogwhistles...


It's hard to find a word anymore that's not racist.
Crazy, right?

It's gotten so a racist can't even call a certain group of people "subhuman" or "thugs" without being called out for it.
__________________
I only watch shows that begin with the title "Worlds' Blankiest Blank"
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:24 AM   #40
SgtSpiderMan
Literotica Guru
 
SgtSpiderMan's Avatar
 
SgtSpiderMan is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The City Beautiful
Posts: 19,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4est_4est_Gump View Post
So, when I refer to the NHL as thugs on ice, that's racism too?



But you haven't, so that kinda just proved my point.
__________________
I only watch shows that begin with the title "Worlds' Blankiest Blank"
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:25 AM   #41
SgtSpiderMan
Literotica Guru
 
SgtSpiderMan's Avatar
 
SgtSpiderMan is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The City Beautiful
Posts: 19,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by water505 View Post
So now you're making fun of people with a speech impotent?

Reported.
Miles with the Freudian slip.
__________________
I only watch shows that begin with the title "Worlds' Blankiest Blank"
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:26 AM   #42
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!
 
4est_4est_Gump is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: GB Hall of Fame
Posts: 88,277
I have.


I never called anyone sun-human [sic]. Your grasp of Lit history is tenuous at best...
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:26 AM   #43
Freudian_Slit
Literotica Guru
 
Freudian_Slit's Avatar
 
Freudian_Slit is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 984
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4est_4est_Gump View Post
You'll miss me when I'm banned...


:sniff: :sniff:


😭
No, we won't.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:30 AM   #44
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!
 
4est_4est_Gump is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: GB Hall of Fame
Posts: 88,277
Thug

:a brutal ruffian or assassin :gangster, tough

Examples of thug in a Sentence:

He was beaten and robbed by street thugs.

The Mob boss regularly sent his thugs after people who were slow to pay their debts.


No mention of race. Hmmmm...


I guess the mob is full of black people... Hmmmmm.......
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:31 AM   #45
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!
 
4est_4est_Gump is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: GB Hall of Fame
Posts: 88,277
Or, here's one denoting race...

[#2]

Thug

1. A cutthroat or ruffian; a hoodlum.
2. also Thug One of a group of professional criminals, devotees of Kali, who robbed and murdered travelers in northern India until the mid-1800s.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:32 AM   #46
SgtSpiderMan
Literotica Guru
 
SgtSpiderMan's Avatar
 
SgtSpiderMan is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The City Beautiful
Posts: 19,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4est_4est_Gump View Post
I have.


I never called anyone sun-human [sic]. Your grasp of Lit history is tenuous at best...
In the history of the board no one has ever accused you of calling people "sun-human". Good try though.
__________________
I only watch shows that begin with the title "Worlds' Blankiest Blank"
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:32 AM   #47
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!
 
4est_4est_Gump is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: GB Hall of Fame
Posts: 88,277
🐩 = Sgt St-st-st-st-stutter...

We respond to dogwhistles!
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:34 AM   #48
4est_4est_Gump
Run Forrest! RUN!
 
4est_4est_Gump is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: GB Hall of Fame
Posts: 88,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtSpiderMan View Post
In the history of the board no one has ever accused you of calling people "sun-human". Good try though.
They have accused me of it, but it wasn't true...


Accusations do not make you a racists, but when you lie like that or you think thug means black, then you are a racialist.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:44 AM   #49
Freudian_Slit
Literotica Guru
 
Freudian_Slit's Avatar
 
Freudian_Slit is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 984
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4est_4est_Gump View Post
They have accused me of it, but it wasn't true...


Accusations do not make you a racists, but when you lie like that or you think thug means black, then you are a racialist.
Knowing that thug means black in AJ's mind is not racialism, dumbass.
  Reply With Quote

Old 09-12-2017, 08:50 AM   #50
EternalFantasies
EqualOportunity"Offender"
 
EternalFantasies's Avatar
 
EternalFantasies is offline
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 2,405
So both twin towers and benghazi, were on Sept 11?

So was Irma, I suppose.
__________________
I know because I *must* know. It is my purpose. It is the reason I am here. The same reason we are *all* here.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.