Protection (closed)

Pretty sure that you can't wait much longer . . . and not really sure we have much more time before we hear from Molly . . . renewing my 'attack' on your pussy and specifically your clit. Burying my face btween your thighs and focusing my tongue on 'ground zero' . . . I have every intention of bringing you to another 'over the top orgasm before we have to face the reality of a new day . . . and all of it's challenges.
 
I can feel the breath in my lungs catch, my entire body lifting off the bed as you bury your face between my thighs. The feel of your tongue flicking across my clit has me moving and squirming. My hand clenches tightly in your hair as I cum hard. My pussy floods with wetness and my thighs clench around your head tightly. The fingers on my nipple squeeze tightly, eyes rolling back in my head as a soundless scream makes my lips O in pleasure.
 
"Yeah, baby . . . that's what I wanted for you this morning . . . god, I love to make you cum llike that . . . !" Can't seem to get enough of your sweet, sweet honey in my mouth . .. feeling much of it dripping down my chin.

Looking up at you . . . eyes closed, head on the pillow, breathing hard . . . and a big-ass smile on your face . . . my baby is happy this morning . . .

Leaning over and giving you a kiss . . . let you have some of that sweetness to . . . pulling the sheet up over you . . . grabbing my clothes and heading for the bathroom across the hall to get my shower before Molly catches me . . .

Just as I close the bathroom door, I hear her bedroom door open . . . "Mommy . . . Alan . . . I'm hungry."
 
I moan as your lips meet mine and the taste of my pussy is shared between us. “Thank you, baby.” I sigh as you cover me up with the sheet and move to grab your clothes to head for a shower.

I’m lazing about in bed when I hear Molly call that she’d hungry. Pulling on a robe, I move from the room to take care of her needs. A bowl of Fruit loops and some orange juice made her a happy girl as I start about making scrambled eggs and bacon for the both of us.
 
Damn this shower feels good . . . would feel even better if it were shared, but that will come. My mind already thinking ahead to the talk we need to have with Molly about her daddy today; it's not going to be pleasant - she is going to be very upset. She needs to understand that her daddy did some really bad things, but that won't change the fact that she loves her daddy.

Stepping out of the shower . . . sneaking into your bedroom naked to get some clean clothes out of the bag I brought over a couple of days ago. I can hear Molly talking non-stop between bites of cereal . . and the smell of bacon and eggs . . . and coffee . . .
 
I hear you coming down the stairs and I look over my shoulder at you as you enter the kitchen. “Good morning, baby.”

I wait until you’re sitting down before I serve you a dish piled with bacon, eggs, and toast and a mug of coffee. Taking my own plate, I sit down beside you and look at Molly with a smile.

“Molly, there’s something that Alan and I need to talk to you about.” I look over at you and sigh deeply as Molly looks between the two of us. “It’s a big girl topic.”
 
Looking over at you, I realize that this is almost too much for you, so I'm going to start in; I still think this will go a little smoother if I'm the 'bad guy', at least at first. I know, in the end, she is going to be upset with both of us, but let her start with me.

"Molly, I know that at PreSchool, the teachers talk to you about staying away from drugs. Drugs are bad for you and can get you into a lot of trouble. And you know that the reason I started coming over at night was because there was somebody, a bad guy, that wanted to hurt your Mommy. He was selling drugs to other people and your Mommy and the people in her office want to put him in jail because he was selling drugs."

"This is what we want to talk to you about today. We caught that guy and is in in jail right now. The police talked to him and he told us that he was a friend of your daddy's, and they used to sell drugs together. (I can see Molly starting to tear up and look at you.) Molly, the reason you can't see your daddy right now is because he is in jail for selling drugs to other people . . . and he got caught."

The tears begin to flow and all you can do is hold her . . . I take my coffee into the living room so that the two of you can have some time . . . but always within a few feet when you need me.
 
I didn’t really know how to react as Alan started in on the topic that she didn’t want to discuss with Molly. Molly was emotional, her eyes wide as he told her about her daddy. I sighed as she started to cry and was quick to stand up, taking my baby in my arms and hugging her tight.

“I want my daddy!” She was wailing, her tiny hands clinging to my bathrobe as I rock with her.

“Your daddy can’t come home, baby.” I say as she continues to cry. “He did some bad thing, Molly, but he still loves you so much. Someday soon you’ll be able to see him again. I promise you that. It’s hard now, I know.”

Rocking her back and forth I get her tears to slow, but instead of the bright and sunny girl that she normally is, she’s quiet and sullen. Even another helping of sugary cereal isn’t of interest to her. “Why don’t you go get your clothes on and we’ll go do something fun?” I ask as she goes off to do that.

I watch her climb the stairs and sigh as you come back into the room. “She’s not taking this well.”
 
"Honey, we didn't expect her to . . . but it really didn't take the tears that long to stop. I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling that we may have just confirmed some suspicions that she already had about him. I know she's only 5 . . . but kids are pretty perceptive these days."

Wrapping my arms around you and just holding you tight for a couple of minutes. "If we're going to do something fun, you better go get some clothes on yourself."
 
“Alan, Molly doesn’t cry. She withdraws.” I say as I looked him as he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. “I just have to hope that she doesn’t get too far away from me this time.”

My lips pressing against you are the only acknowledgement of your words as I get up and go upstairs to get dressed. Molly is finished and downstairs before me. She looks at you and is sullen, sitting quietly in the living room as she waited for me to finish.
 
Finishing my coffee in the kitchen as Molly comes down after getting dressed . . . but rather than coming into the kitchen, she sits by herself in the living room. Walking in and sitting beside her on the couch, she turns her head and looks at me . . . but says nothing.

"Molly, I know you are upset . . . but, if you want to talk to someone besides your Mom, you can talk to me anytime. I think you know I really like spending time with you . . . and your Mom."

"I know your Mom is pretty upset by all this, too. What do you think she would like to do today that is fun?"
 
Molly shrugs, uninterested in the conversation but she does snuggle up against your side and holds you tight. She’d trembling, the force of the news making her doubt things in her perfect little world.

“Alan, why did my daddy do bad things?” She asks you in her soft voice, looking up at you with eyes that are filled with pain. “I love my daddy but mommy doesn’t and it makes me hurt inside.”
 
"Molly, I don't know why people do bad things. I know you still love your daddy, and you always will . . . and he will always love you. The reason that your mommy can't love him anymore is because when she found out about the bad things he was doing, he wouldn't stop doing those things."

"Honey, I know it hurts inside . . . and it will for a long time, but you can't be upset with your mommy. She loves you more than anything and will always do whatever she can to protect you."

Looking up as you come down the stairs, doing your best to put up a smile on your face.

"I think the best thing I can do this morning is take you ladies to the mall for a little shopping and lunch."
 
“Coat and shoes, Molly.” I say as Molly nods and goes to put on her shoes and her fall coat.

I turn and look at you as I smooth out the skirt of my dress, giving you a small smile. “You want to drive?” I ask as I hold out the car keys to you and give you a small kiss in return.

After Molly was ready, we all pile into my car and head to the mall. Molly is still quiet but I try my best to keep up a conversation to fill in the silence of the car. We talk about little things like what we would buy that day and when you would have to go back to work. I hold your hand for comfort, my own thoughts scattered.

“Molly, let’s look for a costume for Halloween. Do you still want to be a witch this year?” I ask, looking behind me at my daughter as she shrugs. “Or maybe a fairy? I think you’d be cute as a fairy.”
 
"Pardon me for interrupting here, but I think Molly should be a baseball player. I'm pretty sure we can find some basball pants and a Cardinal shirt at the sporting goods store . . . and probably even a real Cardinals hat."

Looking at you and under my breath, "And I'm pretty sure we can find a french maid's outfit for you, too!"

Waiting for Molly's reaction as I drive on to the mall.
 
Molly seemed interested at the mention of being a baseball player. “Can I, Mommy?” She asked as Alan pulled into the parking lot of the mall.

“We’ll see what we can find.” I say with a smile as I look over my shoulder at her.

Your comment makes me blush and I look back towards you with a slight smile. “Well, I’m sure we can find something for me too if you like. Maybe you should pick it out.” I say as my hand leaves yours and squeezes your thigh tightly.
 
"We may have to do that shopping without little Miss Brighteyes with us . . . that would certainly raise some interesting questions that I'm not sure I want to answer."

"OK, Molly, let's go to the Halloween store first and see what they've got . . . if you can't find something there, the we'll try to talk your mom into the baseball outfit. Deal?"

Teasing the inside of your knee . . well, maybe a couple of inches above your knee . . . as we pull into a parking place . . . "Let's go, Molly."
 
“Okay.” Is Molly’s response as she takes your hand while we all walk across the parking lot to the Halloween store.

The place is full of different decorations and options for a little girl to wear on Halloween. Molly is looking through all the different options when she finds a witch’s costume that takes her attention. I smile as she shows it to me and then looks up at Alan.

“Alan, can I still have a Cardinal’s shirt?” She asks and I grin, looking up at you as I take the witch costume and look it over.

“I think we can manage getting both. What do you think, baby?” I ask, looking up at you with a smile. I’m happy to know that Molly is actually responding and her mind is taken off the sad news about her dad. “And maybe even a new dress for when we meet Alan’s kids.”

Molly’s eyes grow wide as she squeezes your hand tightly, her excitement growing as she watches me walk away to go and buy the costume. She looks up at you with her bright eyes and smiles. She’s giddy and it shows.

“Alan, will your kids play with me?” She asks him as the both of you walk towards the front of the store. “Do they like to swing? Do they like baseball too?”
 
Pointing to the Sporting Goods store across the hallway at the mall so that you know where we are going, "OK, missy, let's go see if we can find a Cardinals shirt and a hat."

Looking thru the rack of shirts in Molly's size, "OK, little Cardinal, which one do you want - #4, that says Molina on the back, he's the catcher - or #3 for Carlos Beltran - or #7 for Matt Holliday?" Looking up as you come walking in the store . . . I can see you are enjoying the fact that Molly has me wrapped around her little finger.
 
Last edited:
“Holliday!” Molly said, squirming with joy as he handed her the jersey that he’d found that would fit her. She held it close to her chest, turning to look at me with a huge smile on her face. “Mommy, this is the one I want!”

“Are you sure?” I ask as I kneel down next to her, checking to make sure that it’s the right size and fit. “You don’t want one of the other ones?” She shakes her head no and I smile as you place a hat on her head. “Then I guess we’ll get these. You’ll be all set for when we go to a game.”

Kissing her forehead, I watch as she turns to the mirror and grins at her reflection. I look over at you and press a kiss to your cheek.

“Thank you, baby.” I whisper in your ear, pleased that she’s so happy again.
 
"Nothing like seeing a smile on a little one's face . . . especially a Cardinal fan!!"

Taking the jersey and hat to the counter, along with Cardinal hat for mommy (LOL) . . . I have a few already . . . and checking out. "Is everyone about ready for lunch, cause I'm getting hungry. And today is Molly's choice for where we eat."
 
Molly’s eyes went wide as he mentioned that she got to pick lunch. “Pizza? Please, Mommy?”

I laughed as she picked the most unhealthy thing possible and I looked towards you and shrug my shoulders. “Pizza it is.” Taking her hand, she pulls us both towards the food court, demanding that she wanted pepperoni and cheese with a soda.

She was on cloud 9 as she sat across from us a the table, babbling about everything under the sun. I hold your hand under the table, squeezing it as she talks about going to the game.

“Well, before we go to the game we have to plan for dinner with Alan’s kids. What do you think we should make for them?” I ask Molly as she stops and thinks about it for a moment.

“I can make cookies!” Molly says proudly, her smile wide as she looks at Alan.

I feel your palm gently caress my leg and I look at you with a smile. I part my thighs slightly under the table, letting you have access to whatever you wish under my skirt.
 
"Cookies sound like a wonderful idea . . . and I like cookies too. Maybe we can go to the park for a little while with them . . . I'm sure they would love to have some fun with you on the swings. They are quite a bit older than you, Molly, but I'm sure they still know how to play on the swings. After we go to dinner, we an all come back to your house for cookies and ice cream before they have to go back home. How does that sound?"

All the time we are talking, my fingers are caressing your knees . . . until I feel your knees part and make room for my fingers on your inner thighs. But still, here in the middle of the food court, I'm still careful about just how far I let this go.

Wondering if I can find those scarves in your bedroom . . . may come in handy again tonight, that is unless someone picked them up and hid them.
 
“Mommy, can we make roast and potatoes? I like that.” I smile at Molly’s suggestion and look at you to see if it would be alright.

“We’ll make roast and potatoes. I think that would be special.” I say as we all eat our pizza, laughing at Molly as she continues to talk.

After our meal, we walk around the mall, window shopping and also buying a few more things for Molly. She gets a new dress for the visit this weekend and a new pair of shoes. “Well, it looks like you’ve done well today, Miss Molly.” I tease as she rests in your arms, tired from all the walking.

As we are walking towards the exit, I pause at a display of jewelry that’s caught my eye. “That’s beautiful.” I point to a necklace with a ruby pendant that matches the ring that I now wear on my right hand. “I’ve never been much of a jewelry wearer, but that piece is stunning.”
 
"Roast and potatoes . . . sounds wonderful to me. And I'm sure the kids will think that anything home-cooked is better than any restgaurant food."

Watching you lag behind a bit as we pass a jewelry counter and gaze at a particular ruby necklace. Fortunately, I know the owner of the store. As you look at it, I catch his eye and wink at him, knowing he will remove it from the display case as soon as we leave and hold it for me.

After we get back to your house, I leave for a while. "I need to run past the precinct for a few minutes and check my work schedule for the next few days. And I need to stop in at my condo for a few minutes and check my mail and pick up a few things if I'm going to stay here tonight."

On my way, I stop by the mall and talk to my friendly jeweler . . . he did indeed set the piece aside for me . . . actually had it all gift wrapped and ready to go. All he needed was my credit card.
 
Back
Top