The Outcasts (open pm first if interested)

MzSeductress

Seductress
Gia Rowe
Appearaance: Brown hair, deep purple Eyes, Pink lips , rosy cheeks, athletic/fit body
Height: 5'6
Species: Mixed

women%20closeup%20flowers%20deviantart%20artwork%20purple%20eyes%20simple%20background%20faces%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperfo.com_77.jpg

I had never fit in. Not with my mothers side (Vampire/human) or with my fathers side (Werewolf/human). They were both half breed themselves but got the more dominant sidenof genetics making them fully paranormal. I was always the half breed were-pire or the odd human. I supposed I liked living with humans more. They embraced weirdness and the sterotypes and were always curious about my lineage. I never told what I was but they knew I was different. Some asked if I was fae or a witch. I laughed to myself thinking how truly far off they were.

It was the year 2075 it was normal for humans and nonhumans species to have mixed marriages just as long as two nonhumans mixed. My parents were sort of lucky that they got permissions because they were half raced. Me? I am both of them and human. I have some abilities but the urge has gotten bad since my 21st birthday.

It was illegal to kill during a feed or use my powers for crime . We also had night patrol and donors now so that feeding was more consensual. Of course we had people and nonhumans who were old fashion but most were ok with the idea of this especially if they were mates.

I sat alone at the park wondering if id ever fine my mate. I supposed most wouldnt want me if I told them what I was and id appear mostly human if it werent for my eyes. I stopped cold when I felt my chest tighten. I heard the beast within snarl. I saw a man jogging past.

(Main characters : gearhead73 and Mzseductress. Must dicuss incorporating character before posting. Dont post in the middle of scenes please :) .. pm us for details or questions)

Last edited:
The sun was setting, casting long shadows on the pavement on the south side of the park. The evening air was starting to take on the familiar chill of autumn, and hints of smoke from distant chimneys filled Trevor Crane's nostrils as he took his evening run. He had always liked this end of the park as it was more densely wooded and secluded, giving him a brief respite from the voices in his head.
Being a telepath had its advantages for sure, but there were times when the constant barrage of the thoughts of those around him would drive him to the brink of insanity. He only seemed to be able to "read" someone under times of stress, like when they were scared or angry, and it was usually more of a feeling that he would get, than actually hearing thoughts. However, nowdays it seemed everyone was always stressed about something so being able to find a bit of solitude was always welcome. That's why he preferred this end of the park. There were rarely many people here, and those that were here always seemd calm. It was like they had chosen this place for the same reason, quiet.
At thirty years old, Trevor had hoped he would be a little bit further along in life. He had a decent job and nice apartment. He wasn't wealthy by any stretch of the imagination, but he was doing ok. He had a few close friends and could be found most weekends at a local watering hole, seeking refreshments that would dull the sounds of those around him.
It was with the half-humans that his senses became overloaded at times, especially the wolves. He always picked up an underlying growl from within them, as if he were prey. Today was no different, as he passed the young woman on the bench he ran past.

I felt rhe man stare at me as he ran past me and tried urging my beast down but they wanted a taste and were curious. I followed him stealthily in the wood and stopped near the end oofthe path pretending to walk. I saw him coming my way and stopped him.

He looked healthy and strong and was very handsome I was nervous but didnt know what to say "Umm hi.." I said softly checking his wrist for a donor brand but nothing was visible. I heard his heart pumping and the blood flowing in hos veins and licked my lips a bit parched. I haven't fed in three days I didn't like human blood much and aanimals were hard to get as live kill with humans hunting season. The blood in the market was old on the meat and I liked a warm fill.

When their eyes met it was all Trevor could do not to trip over his feet as he was running. Her overall appearance would have been enough to give him pause on any day, but the deep purple of her eyes captivated him. Just as quickly, the low mournful growl mixed with turmoil and need filled his head. She was a half-breed for sure, but there was more. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but deep within, below the noise, was a hunger.
Turning his head, Trevor picked up his pace a bit and continued down the path. Although he has passed the bench where she had been sitting, he could still hear her, almost feel her. He had made the turn toward the North entrance deciding to cut his run short and head back to the safety of his apartment. He had just made the turn to the entrance when he saw her ahead of him, walking slowly.
He didn't want to make it too obvious that he was trying to avoid her, but it was too late to turn around without her noticing. He could again sense the turmoil, a constant battle between hunger and an internal struggle to hide it. Just as he approached her, she stepped into his path of travel causing him to stop only a few feet in front of her.
"Umm hi.." she said in a soft sweet voice. He noticed her violet eyes drift to his wrists looking for the brand worn by those who let her kind feed. So many things were running through his head as his pulse began to quicken and a few beads of sweat formed on his brow.
"Hey." Trevor replied trying to play it cool. "Nice evening for a walk...or run."

I gave him a small smile "yes.. I suppose it is" I said.I heard his pulse quicken and saw him begin to sweat more and not from the run. 'I should leave' I thought 'its obvious this man is not a donor and I dont want to scare him' I smiled again trying to keep myself from swooning feeling weak from not feeding. "Is there a market of sorts nearby? Im- I dont live I this side of town I only came here to think actually this side of the park near the pond has always been one of my favorite places" I heard the beast within me growl more and backed up a little from the man. It was craving the lust and euphoria from which a human got from feeding as well as the warm blood. 'Maybe if I get to a market and get a quick meal that'll help. Human meals only held me for an hour or so but a raw seasoned steak was good on occasion. 'Perhaps you know where "the hunt" is around here it was like a fast food for weres.

"Is there a market of sorts nearby? Im- I dont live I this side of town I only came here to think. Actually, this side of the park near the pond has always been one of my favorite places"
Her voice was young and sweet, with just a tinge of tremor as she asked him for directions. Trevor had always been terrible at guessing ages, but he figures her to be in her mid to late twenties. She had shoulder length brown hair in what he would refer to as a pixie cut. She had fair skin with a few sparse freckles that adorned her now rosy cheeks. Her purple eyes sparkled in the now fading sun, as well as her thin cherry lips.
She was a bit shorter than he was, with a fit body that even her overcoat didn't obscure from his notice. Trevor had never been particularly attracted to half-breed, but then again he had never spent much time around them. He didn't dislike them, afterall they were born that way. However, being able to hear the longing and hunger in their thoughts as they looked at him like a meal instead of a man, always caused him to avoid much contact with them.
She was different though, she was trying to fight her impulse. He could tell that she was 'hungry'and in need. Yet she was summoning all of her strength to try and hide the fact. She wanted to eat, but he didn't feel that she wanted to eat...him.
"There is a corner market at the other end of the park, they should have just about everything you 'need'." he said stressing the last word.
He knew that he should just continue on his way, to let her go feed and head for home, but he couldn't. There was something about her that he couldn't put his finger on that made him want to find out more about her. He looked up at the diming sky, and then around the rest of the park, before meeting her beautiful eyes again.
"It's getting dark, I could walk with you and show you where if you want me to." He said as he held out his hand.
"I'm Trevor by the way."

Gia looked at his hand almost afraid to touch him. " I- im Gia" she said and took his hand shaking it. The man seemed harmless enough and wasn't a hunter (illegal) so she nodded thanking him. He was tall and even more handsome up close and his body was toned and muscular probably from running and working out. " You- Are you sure? It isnt safe at night.." she said looking around . She could hear ohers around who were hungry and she hadnt liked being around them when they were it made her nervous because they were nervous and desperate and would attack innocents.

"Come on we should leave" she said looking at him. 'The man is trying to help me I dont want him to become someone's snack. Hes been nothing but nice and itd be my fault because I stopped him' she thought and quickly looked around

'Gia', he thought, 'what a lovely name.' It suited her for some reason, even though he supposed any name would have.
"You- Are you sure? It isnt safe at night.." she said as she looked around their surroundings.
Travor could sense feelings of fear coming from her, but couldn't understand why. He was little threat to her. In fact if anyone should be afraid, it should've been him. He watched as she glanced all around, as if looking for something or someone to approach. He wondered if she were running from someone, and had chosen the park to hide out for a while. The growling from within her had faded a bit, and had been replaced with anxiety. He was about to ask her if everything was ok, when she knodded toward the exit.
Shooting him a quick look, she said "Come on we should leave."
Trevor followed as she walked toward the exit onto the street. He watched her continuing to look around, and suddenly the realization that there could be others that were hungry out here as well. He quickened his pace to walk beside her, hoping that being with her would keep him safe.
"The market is about ten blocks up this way..." he said pointing to their right. "...If you still need to...eat."

She had needed to feed but getting them somewhere safe was more important."It can wait"she said walking faster. Vampires...she sensed them.They were hungry. Just like there were homeless humans there were homeless mixed and pure beeed and if hunger consumed them they would act irrationally and she didn't have enough energy to protect them.

"We need to get somewhere safe Trevor and quickly ok? I promise ill control myself I wont hurt you but we need to go now.." she said nervously. She closed her eyes sensing they were a few maybe 5 blocks away.

She felt herself feeling lightheaded and kept moving she couldn't pass out and leave him alone theyd shred but if she uses her powers theyd leave eventually.

Last edited:
"It can wait" she told him as she picked up the pace, urging him to do the same. The hunger and need that Trevor had sensed in her before was now replaced by fear. He could tell by her reaction that there was something out there that could be dangerous for both of them, and they needed to make a hasty retreat.

Trevor had grown up in this city and grew up roaming the streets as a kid. He would come to the park to play and explore while his parents were at work. More than once had walked home after dark, alone, after a full afternoon of exporing and even though there had been danger in the darkness even back then, he knew how to make it home safely.

She had promised him that he nothing to fear from her, and although it wouldn't have been the first time someone had lied to him, the feelings that he picked up from her said that she meant it. So many things were going through her mind that it was hard to sort all of it out, but the one thing that shone through, was that she was afraid. That was enough to cause the fear he had been supressing to bubble to the surface.

They were only two blocks away from the building he lived in. If they went there they would be safe for sure, but he was still hesitant about inviting her into his home. She hadn't given him any reason to fear her really, but he knew that after they were there, safe and sound, her hunger would begin to come to the forefront. Would she be able to control herself until morning, or would he become a snack in the dead of the night?

Making up his mind, he grabbed her arm as they walked and pulled her toward a small alley to the left.

"C'mon, my place is just down this street. We will be safe there until morning."

He grabbed her arm pulling her toward an alley to the left. He said hed take them to his place till morning and she knew they'd be safe. Hed just have to trust her she promised not not hurt him and shed keep her promise. She was too far from home to make it back and already heard her parents scolding her for straying so far. She didn't care she felt like noone accepted her but when she went to that park she felt comfortable and relaxed.

She closed them off and continued with Trevor to his building. His hand was strong but gentle as he took them toward his building she felt the vampires come closer and put a small but effective invisible force field around them as they walked she couldn't fight but if the vamps did reach them they couldnt touch them.

She held his hand softly feeling nervous and hoped she could make it until they got there

They walked briskly down the sidewalk, making pretty good time to his building. The long strides he took caused her to have to lightly run along side him to keep up. He tried to stay focused on the task at hand, setting aside the aprehension he had abouy inviting her to his apartment. Her hand felt soft and delicate in his. It was a stark contrast to what he imagined, knowing what she was capable of. Still, it was the most physical contact he had experienced with anyone in a long time.

When they reached the steps to his building, Trevor reached for his keys to let them in the main entrance. When they were both inside he turned and closed the door looking through its glass to make sure they hadn't been followed. He thought he caught movement in the shadows across the street, so he hurried them up the three flights of stairs to his apartment door.

He fumbled with his keys as he tried to unlock his door. He was nervous about having her there, but not so much because of who she was, but because he had never had anyone in his apartment. He scanned the memeories of what it the inside looked like when he had left this morning. It was that he was extraordinarily messy, but he was guy and his place definitely showed it.Finally, he opened the door and stepped aside to let her in, hoping that he had picked up his laundry off of the floor.

"C'mon in, we'll be safe here." he said as he held his hand to the inside to usher her in. He only hoped that the danger inside wouldn't be worse than the danger on the streets.

She watched him fumble with the keys a bit afraid she and the situation was making him nervous. She was nervous herself it had been a while sice shed been alone with a man and at that a human male.

"Cmon in, well be safe here" and ushered her in. He seemed a bit uncertain amd she gave a small smile thanking him. His apartment was a bit messy but nothing she hadnt expected from a guy. She was truly greatful and took a seat feeling a bit drained.

"Trevor I owe you..."

He locked and bolted the door, and then turned to look at her sitting on his couch. She looked exhausted and pale, and although for now her thoughts seemed quieter, he knew that she had to still be hungry. He had no idea what she could eat to regain her strength, but he knew he didn't want to be on the menu.
"Trevor I owe you..." she said as she let out a breath in relief.
As anxious as he was, he couldn't help but notice how lovely she looked in the dim light of his living room. Her face had lost some of it's color, but still her young features, now relaxed, made her look...pretty.
"You don't owe me anything Gia, really. We kind of helped each other out." he said as he moved along side of her on the couch. "Can I get you anything? I have to be honest, I have no idea what you eat, except..."
He wasn't sure how to finish the sentence. His knowledge of half-breeds was limited to stories and what he had read online. As he set there, looking at her, he felt bad for not taking the time to get to know anyone that wasn't human. He knew that mixed couples were commonplace anymore, but still in his limited and secluded world, he had never even tried to meet one as a friend.
"Just tell me what you need."

She looked at him and said "I can eat human food just not alot.. but umm a steak or meat will do" she watched him as he sat next to her. She was surprised he seemed curious not afraid. She knew he probably had heard rumors about mixed species children and read about them online.

She knew he knew she fed "Dont worry Trevor I wont feed from you... Your safe I just feed from donors .. willing ones which most arent when they know what I am" she turned away..

"You... Are you sure you want to do this your safe and I can just wait till they leave.."

Her words were reassuring, but it was in his nature to be skeptical. He had heard that there were people who were willing to let themselves be fed from, but he had dismissed that notion as ludacris. Her confirmation of it was a little unsettling, but he figured to each their own.
"I wanna help." he said probably a little to eagerly. "I had a roast thawing in the fridge, you are welcome to it if it will make you feel better."
He reached out and took her hand, as he had when he invited her here to hide out.
"I know you are hungry, I can...I can feel it."
He couldn't believe that he had said it out loud. Trevor had never told anyone that he was a telepath, even his parents. He figured that they had always known that he was different, the way he could sense how they felt, but they had never asked him how.
"I'm different too."

She looked at him and gave a smile. She knew something was different about him by the way he was calm she kept the beasts at bay because she truly didn't want to hurt him he was special. She said "Thatll be fine Thank you.." she said still holding his hand. It felt good to have contact with someone else and them not run away. She felt like she could trust him and she liked that.

She blushed a little feeling her hand and heart warm at his touch. 'Hell probably run screaming the other way Gia.. Hes just being nice because you didn't eat him alive which most humans think happen how disgusting' she thought cringing it was horrible to even think about.

New character

Name: Ias Yutogold
Race: Half-Angel
Appearance: Long silver hair reaching her hip, Bright violet eyes, young face, reletively short, little below average body, small breasts
Orientation: Lesbian
Interests: Girls, a strange fascination with semen, a very large interest in video games

Ias was born of an angel mother, and human father, back in the medieval ages. Since then, her father has died, and her mothet doesn't visit earth anymore. She has never been accepted by anyone, because if she gets mad, she can literally rip your arms off like paper. Secretly, during her climax, she is more human than angel. Although, it is extremely hard for her to climax. She didn't like how earth was advancing technology until she played pong, the first video game. Since then she has loved video games.

Last edited:
Back at the marketplace, Gia and Trevor had pushed past a small girl. She didn't know why she was there, nor why she decided to follow them. But she had gained control of her mind again, upon leaving the marketplace. Her levitation stopped, forcing her to the ground as she held her head. This didn't happen often, but sometimes, she would lose control of her body and mind. Just watch it wandering around, no set destination. Last time it happened was about 20 years ago, but to an immortal, that's a blink of an eye. But the urge to follow them didn't leave, so she got up and did so.

The ability to see their past shadow proved very useful, as it had before. Memories of using this ability to track the great dragon, Malkia, flooded back. She pushed them away, trying to focus on the task at hand. She followed the uneven, quick pace of the two. Not even knowing their names was enogh to make Ias stop to ponder why she is doing this. What if she follows it, and gets in trouble for seeing the two mid-intercourse? Or even worse, a dead body. The man was human, but the girl, seemed to be an odd mixture of vampire, wolf, and human. That was a boiling.pot of disaster not even adding the obvious hunger. Ias could see what others were. Not just their race, but their entire existance at that point. She decided to keep going.

She saw the shadows run into a house. 'Pity' she thought. 'That woman was pretty, but they ran into that house together.' Ias expected them to be making love, because that seems to be an over powering human urge. Ias didn't like the thought of intercourse with... A male. In the split second Ias and the woman came into contact, she noticed the beautiful face, nice personality, great body, and wonderful breasts. Ias looked down, to see the dissapointing nearly flat chest she had. Then, out of curiosity, she looked through the window. She saw them sitting down. She only had time to see the intention of a bite befoe a sound distracted her.

Last edited:
Trevor gave her the roast and she only took half and ate it raw. She felt alot better now after she had eaten. She wondered what he meant when he said he was different. She was intrested in humans the other mixed species either hadnt excepted her or was scared because she was mixed with two strong races. Some even thought her grandmother was part fae as well due to her eyes.

She ran a hand through her hair and sat near the window peeking out. There were some vamps along the street lurking probably catching his scent. It was natural and earthy but still human and they were intrigued other nonhumans ( shifters and sprites she guessed were) playing with the force field bouncing eachother off of it. She shook her head realizing they were just teens. They finally got tired and left and most lurkers left as well .

She hadnt noticed they were being followed and she hadnt sensed any near. She caught a glimpse of a shadow but pegged it as her fear.

Last edited:
It had been interesting to say the least for Trevor to watch her feed. It wasn't like she devoured it like a savage beast, in fact other than the fact that the meat was completely raw, the whole scene resembled the two of them having dinner. He tried not to stare, but his curiosity was getting the better of him and he would catch himself watching her for long moments.

The conversation had all but stopped and after they were both fed and satisfied, Gia had retreated to the window seat and was peering out at the darkness. Trevor cleaned up the kitchen and took a seat on the couch. Today had turned out nothing like he had imagined it would, and to his surprise, he was happy about that. He had been on his own for quite a while and having someone else breaking up the monotony of being here alone, was quite pleasant.

He turned to look at her, liking the way she could curl up on the ledge.

"So, I'm not sure how to ask you this, but what are you exactly? It doesn't matter really, I suppose I am just curious. I thought that if you wanted to, we talk a bit."

The sound was like rapid footsteps getting closer, so Ias knew something was coming, and fast. The woman wcoming near the window when Ias was grabbed, and pushed into the shadows. The being covered her mouth before she could scream. "Shhhhh. Don't want to alert the people inside, now do we?" A high, scraggly, crazed voice said. In the glimpse Ias got, she saw very pale skin, dark red, distorted eyes, and thin yellow hair.

"What a pretty little human out for the taking, aren't you?" His voice made Ias shudder. She struggled to get his hand off, not tapping her angelic strength. She could see quite clearly he was a vampire, and was going to try drinking her blood. For this creatures safety alone, she tried to stop him. For something this unclean, touching something as pure as angel blood would cause an instant death. The vampire mover her hair back slowly, with an unsteady hand. His surprisingly cold tongue touched her neck, causing a chill to be shot down her spine. "You taste... Delicious..." it muttered, licking its lips.

Ias finally pryed its hand free of her mouth and let out a loud scream, cut off by his hand back quickly...

She looked at him nervous should she lie or tell him the truth? She sighed " Ok... I -im a werepire and human mix my parent were both half human so the human side is the majority although with the two strong supernatural genes I have some powers and I need to feed at least one of the beasts inside to keep myself at bay. There are some rare mixes as I am but they stay hidden and my parents wish for me to do the same but I feel that I am avoided and ignored enough that I technically AM hidden. I try not to feed much it makes me feel guilty and the overwhelming lust that comes to both the feeder and volunteer... I just dont want to sleep with guys like that so I try to get bagged blood or from animals although human blood is healthiest from fit donors. The bagged blood isnt bad it's just- its like wine the more aged the stronger and you become sorta drunk. The fresh blood is like a meal or warm soup it has an irony taste and you can almost taste what the donor eats. Most Vamps like that but id rather eat my own meal if I were to want one I occasionally eat human food and it amazing but if I eat too much my body will reject it." She looked at him for a reaction wondering if he thought she was a freak or if she had spoken too much. He could have been a hunter for all she knew.She suddenly tensed at the thought getting nervous. 'NO he would have killed you already if he were a hunter'she thought

Trevor listened as she explained her lineage and feeding habits. It was frightening and exciting listening to her talk about eating blood and when she mentioned "overwhelming lust", he grew tense. He couldn't help it, he was a guy and she was a pretty half-girl, and they were alone together hiding out in his apartment. He hadn't sensed that she was even remotely interested in him, but he found the stark differences between them kind of nice.

He knew what it felt like to be alone. He had chosen to live that way due to the amount of noise when he was in a group. Still, he liked the thought that he could tell her something about him, and not be judged, or at least he hope he wouldn't be.

He walked over to the window where she was setting.
"I know what you mean about being on your own, thinking that no one would understand what you are. Although I am human through and through, I am different that those around me as well."
He was dancing around what he was. It was the first time he had ever said it out loud and though he she wouldn't be afraid of him, most didn't like the thought of their feelings and emotions not being private.
"I'm and telepath, well more of an empath really. I can't read minds or communicate with thought, or anything. I just sense feelings and emotion. I can pick out deception a little, but mostly just things like happiness, fear, anxiety..."
Trevor walked over and rested a hand gently on her shoulder. He closed his eyes and tried to sense what she was feeling.
"...even loneliness, and sadness. In the park I could feel how badly you needed to feed..."
There were so many things going through her mind that he couldn't sort them out.
"...and how hard you were fighting the urge. I could feel the fear of something when we were holding hands on our way here. What could you possibly have to be afraid of?"

Back