The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting started now. Wouldn't mind watching and being watched with someone this morning

there is something very erotic about watching other masturbate... watching men, there style...those first drops of pre-cum...do they just 'Jack-0ff' or edge....do they massage there balls as well.....that make sense

enjoying a good hard stroke right now... Oh my hands all slick with pre sliding over my hard cock... I'm so close right now

just starting

Mmmm pants and boxers around ankles.. hand on cock sliding from base to tip with a light twist ... precum leaking out and down my shaft and dripping on my belly from the tip.. some girly pink panties to my side begging to be slid up my legs and over my cock, some pantyhose and heels ready to throw on for a big hot hard cum!

Mmmm

I lick my lips and fingers as I stroke my cock as well...we have two hands you know ;)

Not done yet..I've cum about 6 times today but still my little guy wants a show off, any takers

I Don't mind an audience, men and women are welcome to, PM me for more info

Mmmm pants and boxers around ankles.. hand on cock sliding from base to tip with a light twist ... precum leaking out and down my shaft and dripping on my belly from the tip.. some girly pink panties to my side begging to be slid up my legs and over my cock, some pantyhose and heels ready to throw on for a big hot hard cum!
can I lick up your precum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back