GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
playwithlezli said:
and min, congrats on the job change, (and just so you know, i had nightmares when I was with my ex, and for at least a year afterwards, it is a horrible feeling wondering if today is the day you end up in hospital or worse)
Thanks, I appreciate that... so far so good and I just love the fact that I'm out of the other place lol

That's not a good feeling at all.... so your dreams came true?

Anniejustagirl said:
You're most kindly welcome... and thank you! I'll have to post a picture of the engagement cake pleaz_me made for us.

Hang in there and be gentle with yourself, Min... you still have a lot going on!
Yes, I'm anxious to see that! :D

I know... I'm trying to take it one day at a time and so far so good! :)

:rose:

To start I want you all to wish me luck tomorrow because it is my first test in my training and I need 85% to pass or I get fired... there's no retakes no nothing. I'll be studying all night and hopefully get some good sleep.

I've been very busy all week hence the reason why I haven't been posting but not because I wasn't thinking of you all.

Training is very mentally draining and once the weekend got here, I almost broke down lol (like a car but not :rolleyes: )

So with that said, I should get back to it... I love studying :eek:

Hope everyone's weekend was good! :kiss: :heart: :rose:

Mood: content and nervous about tomorrow
Music: Dj Tiesto - Just Be
Undies: blueish brown stripes or something lol

Minouners said:
LOL that's funny!

I'm the same way too... if you want info, all you have to do is ask! :)

I'm happy that you've found someone special to love.

Hiya Min. :kiss: :p :kiss:

Minouners said:
To start I want you all to wish me luck tomorrow because it is my first test in my training and I need 85% to pass or I get fired... there's no retakes no nothing. I'll be studying all night and hopefully get some good sleep.

I've been very busy all week hence the reason why I haven't been posting but not because I wasn't thinking of you all.

Training is very mentally draining and once the weekend got here, I almost broke down lol (like a car but not :rolleyes: )

So with that said, I should get back to it... I love studying :eek:

Hope everyone's weekend was good! :kiss: :heart: :rose:

Mood: content and nervous about tomorrow
Music: Dj Tiesto - Just Be
Undies: blueish brown stripes or something lol

Good luck Mins:heart::heart::kiss: I have faith in you, you can do it. :)

Okilie Dokilie... here goes one of my Long catch-up posts! You have been warned

playwithlezli said:
and we have been guarenteed that next to a ukranian marrying a jewish girl, C and I will be the second biggest freak show of the day....sigh....somehow, I guess we just won't be very out tomorrow.....they have C pretty stressed even though they say they accept us.....
I can understand that... did i ever tell you that i have a weird situation with my family? I don't hide who i am or being with P, but my family is Very Catholic so i don't say it out loud. My proposal has added another dimension to the mix. P just might want to have a ceremony of some sort even though it isn't legally binding. She mentioned that maybe we should sit down with my mom and sis. hmmmmmm
I hope all went better than you thought it would and that you have had some decent down time. I think you and i have working too much in common....

another side note... P's mom is actually talking about wanting to come to visit us. She has been asking questions about me with P's daughter and sis. Sounds like she may be coming around.
mark197205 said:
Theres a hot tub? :confused: why wasnt I told about that?
Because it's so much more fun to see the wonderment and glee in your eyes when you are surprised!
curiouslez84 said:
Welcome to the thread curious... feel free to be outrageous and put that tongue to work anytime you like... we are Such a friendly bunch. :rose:
Night_Jasmine said:
*hugs Annie* Missed you. Energy levels are still low. I got my first paycheck in! Yay! So once bills are caught up, back to doctor for me, I think. Gotta get this figured out somehow.
Will send energizing thoughts your way. Score on the first paycheck... hope they get better and better. Will also keep good thoughts on the apartment staying dry and everything in working order. {{{{{Jas}}}}}
Terra_Cide said:
Thought you'd all like to know...
Too kewl... waiting on pix too. Be gentle with yourself!
Gi_Venus said:
Fag hag?

Annie I can hold my breath a long time, shall I tickle your toes some more?
I like dyke tyke

why not come up for air... i could really use a back rub and someone to play with my hair... that's just my mood today.
Minouners said:
Yes, I'm anxious to see that! :D

I know... I'm trying to take it one day at a time and so far so good! :)

:rose:
Reminder to self... cake picture, Airhead!

How did the test go?... was late with good thoughts, but i'm with Gi! We have faith in you.

Mood: Lovin' the heat and most content from the weekend.
Undies: Electric blue thong
Listening to: Between the Lions... still in kid mood

My weekends are too damn short at only a day and a half, but we had a great time. P's sis and niece were here for a time Saturday... dyke night went well and after dinner and the ice cream shop... all came to hang at our house.
Sunday we went exploring and ended up in Sioux Falls. Got to see P's sis' new house, found a rug remnant for around the pool and brought some things home from P's storage unit... Grilled out with the kids over for supper. Nice full day! I SO love this woman!!! :heart:

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!!

Anniejustagirl said:
Okilie Dokilie... here goes one of my Long catch-up posts! You have been warned

I can understand that... did i ever tell you that i have a weird situation with my family? I don't hide who i am or being with P, but my family is Very Catholic so i don't say it out loud. My proposal has added another dimension to the mix. P just might want to have a ceremony of some sort even though it isn't legally binding. She mentioned that maybe we should sit down with my mom and sis. hmmmmmm
I hope all went better than you thought it would and that you have had some decent down time. I think you and i have working too much in common....

another side note... P's mom is actually talking about wanting to come to visit us. She has been asking questions about me with P's daughter and sis. Sounds like she may be coming around.

Because it's so much more fun to see the wonderment and glee in your eyes when you are surprised!

Welcome to the thread curious... feel free to be outrageous and put that tongue to work anytime you like... we are Such a friendly bunch. :rose:

Will send energizing thoughts your way. Score on the first paycheck... hope they get better and better. Will also keep good thoughts on the apartment staying dry and everything in working order. {{{{{Jas}}}}}

Too kewl... waiting on pix too. Be gentle with yourself!

I like dyke tyke

why not come up for air... i could really use a back rub and someone to play with my hair... that's just my mood today.

Reminder to self... cake picture, Airhead!

How did the test go?... was late with good thoughts, but i'm with Gi! We have faith in you.

Mood: Lovin' the heat and most content from the weekend.
Undies: Electric blue thong
Listening to: Between the Lions... still in kid mood

My weekends are too damn short at only a day and a half, but we had a great time. P's sis and niece were here for a time Saturday... dyke night went well and after dinner and the ice cream shop... all came to hang at our house.
Sunday we went exploring and ended up in Sioux Falls. Got to see P's sis' new house, found a rug remnant for around the pool and brought some things home from P's storage unit... Grilled out with the kids over for supper. Nice full day! I SO love this woman!!! :heart:

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!!

You remember that look then eh? :p

Anniejustagirl said:
I like dyke tyke
*giggle*

Ooo....grin...I am good at back rubs but I am not as strong as I used to be. :rose:

Gi_Venus said:
*giggle*

Ooo....grin...I am good at back rubs but I am not as strong as I used to be. :rose:
I take it you like that too?!!! Fits him, don't it!

I don't need strength tonight... a light touch will do nicely.....

P worked nearly 12 hours today... beyond exhausted... she was out before i ever made it home from work... so Jack has been entertaining me... in between my cleaning bouts... getting all the camping gear cleaned and organized. I SO need to go tenting!

Anniejustagirl said:

Okay, *smile* just lie down and I will rub some heated lotion into your back.

*raising tents* isn't that something pubescent males do? God, I remember having to carry my books strategically in school...afraid someone would see...sigh.
Had I started hormones then I could have missed the whole problem. :rolleyes:

Gi_Venus said:
Okay, *smile* just lie down and I will rub some heated lotion into your back.

*raising tents* isn't that something pubescent males do? God, I remember having to carry my books strategically in school...afraid someone would see...sigh.
Had I started hormones then I could have missed the whole problem. :rolleyes:
:D

That thought never occurred to me, but now that you say it... lmao. Poor baby

Good morning m'dears!

Spent last night teaching B how to play cribbage. The verdict? B, and I quote: "This is a weird game." LOL

I'm starting to get itchy on my belly. All day yesterday, my skin felt as though it was splitting apart- OUCH!- and so when I got home, I convinced B to rub lotion on my belly. Yeah, I coulda done it myself, but it's kinda cool to get the Buddha treatment. ;)

Cooked an awesome roast chicken last night (Bite my ass, Martha Stewart!). It was cold and damp here, and it was a great meal for the weather. Still have leftovers too. :D

Take care, dolls!

Anniejustagirl said:

P worked nearly 12 hours today... beyond exhausted... she was out before i ever made it home from work... so Jack has been entertaining me... in between my cleaning bouts... getting all the camping gear cleaned and organized. I SO need to go tenting!

Dyke tyke? I love it! :catroar:

Terra_Cide said:
Spent last night teaching B how to play cribbage. The verdict? B, and I quote: "This is a weird game." LOL

I'm starting to get itchy on my belly. All day yesterday, my skin felt as though it was splitting apart- OUCH!- and so when I got home, I convinced B to rub lotion on my belly. Yeah, I coulda done it myself, but it's kinda cool to get the Buddha treatment. ;)
Weird, but addictive!
That's the best part of enlargement... Other people rubbing and pampering! Enjoy
mark197205 said:
Dyke tyke? I love it! :catroar:
Glad you approve!!!! :p

Mood: Excellent. Missing lots of folks, but RL, eh?!!!
Undies: Chocolate brown thong
Listening to: Local News

Got lots of camping gear cleaned up last night... missing a few things. Will need to start a treasure hunt after work tonight. Not much more done than that... a friend came over and we hung out by the pool for a while. Good night for it.

Grand wishes and beautiful day to all.

*falls over laughing* TERRA!!! "Hot dog or a cheese burger?" I have NEVER heard it put that way before. Gods, that ticker of yours is a riot!

Well, things are so so..missing more work due to personal issues. Ugh. I'll be back on track sometime tomorrow - I hope.

*huggles to everyone*

MIn - GOOD LUCK!!! You can do it!

Anniejustagirl said:
Weird, but addictive!
That's the best part of enlargement... Other people rubbing and pampering! Enjoy

Glad you approve!!!! :p

Mood: Excellent. Missing lots of folks, but RL, eh?!!!
Undies: Chocolate brown thong
Listening to: Local News

Got lots of camping gear cleaned up last night... missing a few things. Will need to start a treasure hunt after work tonight. Not much more done than that... a friend came over and we hung out by the pool for a while. Good night for it.

Grand wishes and beautiful day to all.

Of course I approve! check out my new user title..... ;)

Terra_Cide said:
Good morning m'dears!

Cooked an awesome roast chicken last night (Bite my ass, Martha Stewart!). It was cold and damp here, and it was a great meal for the weather. Still have leftovers too. :D

Take care, dolls!

Laughing.......*hug* you sound in good spirits Terra. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back