Crossdressing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd love to see your pics on display, but i get this error message;

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

took some new pics tonight. I love being so freshly shaven. Ooh, and I painted my toenails. Enjoy. :heart:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 913
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 542
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 662
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 631
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 827
snapped a few more pics yesterday... and I don't know where else to post this:

my girlfriend and I had a great night last night. We went out, and she made me wear some sexy lingerie underneath my normal clothes, and I was hard the entire time we were out. The moment we got home, I changed into my sluttiest outfit, a black miniskirt, a tiny red thong, and a black babydoll top. I've been practicing walking in my five inch stilletos, so I put those on with gusto.

She made me give her a strip tease, and I do. I dance for her, sluttily. I saunter around the room in front of her, dropping my hands to the floor and wiggling my ass in the air in front of her. She put the strap on on under her jeans, and when I started giving her a lapdance I started grinding my ass against her eight inch cock. After a while, she had had enough, she stands up, drops her pants, pushes me to my knees and stuffs all eight inches down my throat. I gag and cough, but I let her do it. She holds my head and starts fucking my throat. Her pussy is dripping wet, I moan onto her dick.

I can't take this for too long, and I start stroking my cock through my thong, she leans over and starts teasing my asshole with her fingers. She pulls her cock out of my mouth and tells me to get on the bed, she wants to fuck me face to face. She lubes up, and makes me finger my ass. She says, "Get all warmed up for me baby, this is going to hurt," and she then drives her cock into my waiting ass. I moan, and she strokes my cock while pounding my ass. This goes on for a while before she throws me to the floor with my ass in the air, she wastes no time to start fucking my doggy style, pulling my arms out from under me and pushing my face into the carpet. I'm almost ready to cum, so she has me ride her cock while she's on her back. She jerks me off wildly while I ride all eight inches. Within a couple of minutes, my cock is spraying her chest with cum. I make a huge mess, but after a few more minutes of riding her cock, I clean her up by licking every last drop of cum off of her.

mmm, I love my girlfriend.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 850
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 693
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 762
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 723
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 863
snapped a few more pics yesterday... and I don't know where else to post this:

my girlfriend and I had a great night last night. We went out, and she made me wear some sexy lingerie underneath my normal clothes, and I was hard the entire time we were out. The moment we got home, I changed into my sluttiest outfit, a black miniskirt, a tiny red thong, and a black babydoll top. I've been practicing walking in my five inch stilletos, so I put those on with gusto.

She made me give her a strip tease, and I do. I dance for her, sluttily. I saunter around the room in front of her, dropping my hands to the floor and wiggling my ass in the air in front of her. She put the strap on on under her jeans, and when I started giving her a lapdance I started grinding my ass against her eight inch cock. After a while, she had had enough, she stands up, drops her pants, pushes me to my knees and stuffs all eight inches down my throat. I gag and cough, but I let her do it. She holds my head and starts fucking my throat. Her pussy is dripping wet, I moan onto her dick.

I can't take this for too long, and I start stroking my cock through my thong, she leans over and starts teasing my asshole with her fingers. She pulls her cock out of my mouth and tells me to get on the bed, she wants to fuck me face to face. She lubes up, and makes me finger my ass. She says, "Get all warmed up for me baby, this is going to hurt," and she then drives her cock into my waiting ass. I moan, and she strokes my cock while pounding my ass. This goes on for a while before she throws me to the floor with my ass in the air, she wastes no time to start fucking my doggy style, pulling my arms out from under me and pushing my face into the carpet. I'm almost ready to cum, so she has me ride her cock while she's on her back. She jerks me off wildly while I ride all eight inches. Within a couple of minutes, my cock is spraying her chest with cum. I make a huge mess, but after a few more minutes of riding her cock, I clean her up by licking every last drop of cum off of her.

mmm, I love my girlfriend.

You definately look the part, dear! It sounds like the two of you have a great sexy life! Keep having fun with it! Hugs, Jenna

I'm such a shutter bug lately...

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 838
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 548
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 571
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 564
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 716
Hi, new member, new pics

Just testing. Never posted before.

Attachments

• m015.jpg
    m015.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 827
  • m013.jpg
    m013.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 608
  • m021.jpg
    m021.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 657
A photo collection of my last CD night. I was so fucking horny getting all slutted up. I fantasied about getting split roasted by two hung men. One fucking my tight asshole, the other filling my slutty mouth.

When I finally came, the cum spurted up to my face, making me feeling like a total whore, getting a facial.

Last edited:
A photo collection of my last CD night. I was so fucking horny getting all slutted up. I fantasied about getting split roasted by two hung men. One fucking my tight asshole, the other filling my slutty mouth.

When I finally came, the cum spurted up to my face, making me feeling like a total whore, getting a facial.

your pics got me instantly hard.......... incredibly sexxxy... hope you get to live out your fantasy soon...:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back