Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
Please note:

Before some of you think that I was some horrid biatch to the man and woman in my life I love so dearly... yes, I was a SLUT in real and now only in fantasy :)

I had swallowed more cum than you could imagine. I love it. I'm addicted. I tasted and teased more yOni than you can imagine too.

And then before the "proposal" to marry, I admitted everything and we made our vows. In real life I would stop being a slut and be a honest wife and mother with a career. The days of being unfaithful was over. That was part of the test for my then future husband... would he forgive me for what I did? And, would he trust me forever?

The answer was yes. My life was to change and become who I am now. ME

Although he did surprise me with a fantasy he wanted to make real now and then... he admitted this secret desire to watch me being made love to by a stranger. But, somone he trusted and had control over the whole situation :)

It's happened just once in almost three years. Whether or not he decided his fantasy was not so good afterall, I don't know? We shall just have to see. However, there are husbands who like that sort of thing and to be honest, if I like whoever he choses, like the last time, I don't mind either :)

Take care... I love you all :kiss:

An Interesting Offer And Situation

You always find the most interesting videos.

XHamster is an amazing site

Update on Fresher - The Musical

It's the end of the first week at the Edinburgh Festival and here is my first report on how the show is doing.

As yet this years' press releases from the critics have yet to be published, however, there is one pre-EdFest press release that astounded me, and I quote from the Adobe document...

Stephen Fry backs „Best New Musical‟ Award Winners for the Edinburgh Festival Fringe
Stephen Fry has shown his support for this, in his own words, “exciting new piece”, advising his three million twitter followers to “watch out for them at #EdFringe”.

What an endorsement! F**K**G *ELL!!!!

So far next week there are no more tickets available for Monday and Tuesday's performance.

Next update in one week :)

Popping by to say hello. Have been cycling across France for 3 weeks this summer, doing the First World War Western Front ride I'd been umming and ahhing over the last few years. Was a right old adventure, including a night spent huddling in a barn, hiding from a thunder storm!

Hi Everyone :)

Thank you all for posting your updates :) Looks like Fresher at the EdFest is getting good reviews Lorraine ((( huggss ))) :kiss:

Also, welcome back Eesome :kiss:

And uncle prop, thank you again for those horny comments ;) You get hard and... well I just get wet and sticky ;)

Thank you also to goodgurlgetsbad and micky for dropping in :) :kiss::kiss: :rose:

The Best Of Joe McBride:

photography,sexy,bum,panties,white-2d2f58a30104b4fe3a836634eaab3bed_h.jpg

Romantic Smooth Jazz

Lakewood

Morning In A Distant Land

After Sunset

Highland Park

Midnight In Madrid

One Sunday Afternoon

Baby Come Back

Everything Remains The Same

Chit Chat

Oi Gata

In The Moonlight

An update after about ... 7 years? Something like that.

I wrote under another name, a bit with Sienna, and just came back here a couple months ago. I couldn't even remember the former name I wrote under until I did some sleuthing in the first couple weeks after I came back.

Back to stay ...

Most of my real life is lived within my head ...

=================================================
Favim.com-26100.jpg

Sienna on You Tube

coolasmacks

jinnysub's old thread list:

Threads Started By jinnysub

Profile:
image.php

Date of Birth: July 20, 1954
Biography:
I'm a mom in RL...In my mind, I would like to be in the control of someone whose first desire is me. I know that's selfish, but I'd like to be made love to, and love, someone who could play me like Satchmo did his cornet. I wish that person could play Satchmo's "What a Wonderful Life" with my body and soul.

Welcome home jinnysub... now katiesub :)

Hi Everyone :)

Thank you all for posting your updates :) Looks like Fresher at the EdFest is getting good reviews Lorraine ((( huggss ))) :kiss:

Also, welcome back Eesome :kiss:

And uncle prop, thank you again for those horny comments ;) You get hard and... well I just get wet and sticky ;)

Thank you also to goodgurlgetsbad and micky for dropping in :) :kiss::kiss: :rose:

All I have to do is look at your smile and those eyes and.......SPROING GOES MY COCK

Glad to hear you had a wonderful weekend

Last edited:
All I have to do is look at your smile and those eyes and.......SPROING GOES MY COCK

Glad to here you had a wonderful weekend

Thank you uncle prop :) :kiss:

Notice we have a member who has returned. jinnysub, an old friend of mine here on LIT now known as katiesub. Let us hope she becomes a regular again :)

By the way, we wrote an SRP together a long time ago (see above post)... worth a read prop. I think you might like it ;)

Thank you uncle prop :) :kiss:

Notice we have a member who has returned. jinnysub, an old friend of mine here on LIT now known as katiesub. Let us hope she becomes a regular again :)

By the way, we wrote an SRP together a long time ago (see above post)... worth a read prop. I think you might like it ;)

Sienna,

I will locate and read the thread.

Back