Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

my girl and i have a date next sunday with a gay friend of hers. we plan on sucking his cock together and the two of them are going to suck my cock. it's going to be so hot. we both have 8 inch cocks too.
 
I love the thought of this. As a matter of fact, I am currently trying to get another guy to join my girl and I. Her fantasy is to see two guys sucking each other off and perhaps some ass play. We want this to go down (pardon the pun) this friday (2/15) in northern Jersey. Any volunteers?
 
Not quite the same thing, but last night, our bi-guy friend IM'd us because his girlfriend was out with her friends (this is the same couple I mentioned in this thread a few weeks ago).

Well, my wife was not feeling well so she suggested I go over there myself, which our friend thought was a great idea. An hour later I was on my knees in his living room, naked except for my panties, sucking his cock while some really hot porn was playing in the background. Over the next two hours, we took turns sucking each other, playing with each other's ass, 69'ing on his bed, and then he wanted me to fuck him, which I did. After I'd recovered and he'd cleaned up, he came back to the bed and I gave him an intense 10 minute blowjob to finish him off. For the first time last night I was able to get a guy to cum in my mouth - it was so mindwateringly HOT!!! I'm hard right now just thinking about it again. When he finally came, it was a gusher. I was kind of adjusting the angle of my head and licking his shaft for a second hen he began to shoot. Before I could begin sucking again, one spurt shot straight up into the air and landed on my left ear and in my hair, the next caught me full-force on the face, and then I finally clamped my mouth on cock and sucked him dry, swallowing all that was left.

When I got home, my wife saw the dried cum in my hair and smiled, then had me tell her all about it. :)

This is HOT!

I would love it if my wife would "talk" me in to sucking a cock. I dream of sucking one in front of her. Having the guy and my wife calling me dirty names, like cock sucking slut. Then make me beg to suck his cock, have me beg for his cum. It would be even better if I was wearing tights and a leotard. I could serve them drinks afterwards. Let him fuck my wife while I watched. Then I would clean her up.

I wish my husband was this open minded. I have this lil fantasy about watching two guys...just to see the heated gazes passing between them as they kiss and more....grrrrr yummy!:)
 
Where were you when I was hunting for a wife!!!!! I'd be happy to satisfy your fantasy!!!

Oh Marty, you say the sweetest things. LOL Actually, my slight kinkyness scared a couple of guys off when I was single. I guess it was the old story of a guy wanting to bed a whore but marry a virgin.
 
Oh Marty, you say the sweetest things. LOL Actually, my slight kinkyness scared a couple of guys off when I was single. I guess it was the old story of a guy wanting to bed a whore but marry a virgin.

Not me! My first wife was so unaccepting and judgmental about my kinks and all the things I discovered I liked that I made sure not to make that mistake the second time around.
 
hi
i love that idea of sucking cock with a women present. its a great fantasy of mine since few years. sometimes its even help me cum during sex when i fantasize it. mmmm i wish i know how to do it whithout cheat my wife.
i am ready to try it now, really ...
sweet dreams ...
 
Just wanted to share my latest experience.

Since my divorce was final about 8 months ago, I have been having an office affair with my secretary, Teresa. She was also divorced last year, and while we were commiserating we became quite close, and as soon as we were both free we began having sex. Neither of us want a commitment, but both of us crave lots of sex so we have been satisfying our urges on an almost daily basis for several months. I must admit that Teresa never struck me as being as wild as she has turned out to be. I have told her that I am bi and that I crave sex with men as much as with women.

For my birthday on Friday she gave me a nice surprise. I was working in my office when I heard the door open and Teresa began talking to who I assumed was the UPS guy. A few minutes later she came back to my office and said I had a special delivery. In walked an absolutely incredible looking young man completely naked. Teresa was smiling mischievously as I eyed his gorgeous cock. Before long Teresa was sitting on my desk naked watching me suck his cock, and that was just the beginning of a very pleasant afternoon. Teresa was dripping wet after the UPS guy was gone, and I spent over an hour pleasuring her with my tongue. She later told me the UPS guy was a male escort she had hired for my birthday. Teresa admitted to being very turned on watching me suck his cock.

We are planning another MMF threesome in the very near future, this time with her as the center of attention.

Drew
 
Just wanted to share my latest experience.

Since my divorce was final about 8 months ago, I have been having an office affair with my secretary, Teresa. She was also divorced last year, and while we were commiserating we became quite close, and as soon as we were both free we began having sex. Neither of us want a commitment, but both of us crave lots of sex so we have been satisfying our urges on an almost daily basis for several months. I must admit that Teresa never struck me as being as wild as she has turned out to be. I have told her that I am bi and that I crave sex with men as much as with women.

For my birthday on Friday she gave me a nice surprise. I was working in my office when I heard the door open and Teresa began talking to who I assumed was the UPS guy. A few minutes later she came back to my office and said I had a special delivery. In walked an absolutely incredible looking young man completely naked. Teresa was smiling mischievously as I eyed his gorgeous cock. Before long Teresa was sitting on my desk naked watching me suck his cock, and that was just the beginning of a very pleasant afternoon. Teresa was dripping wet after the UPS guy was gone, and I spent over an hour pleasuring her with my tongue. She later told me the UPS guy was a male escort she had hired for my birthday. Teresa admitted to being very turned on watching me suck his cock

We are planning another MMF threesome in the very near future, this time with her as the center of attention.

Drew

I would like a special delivery just like that
 
The thought of sucking cock with a woman present makes me very horny.
The thought of sucking cock without a woman present makes me uncomfortable and unsure.
Don't know why but still a cock but ...
 
This is HOT!



I wish my husband was this open minded. I have this lil fantasy about watching two guys...just to see the heated gazes passing between them as they kiss and more....grrrrr yummy!:)

have you talked to him about this if you have what did he say ........... i bet he said no fucking way are you nuts
 
my girl and i have a date next sunday with a gay friend of hers. we plan on sucking his cock together and the two of them are going to suck my cock. it's going to be so hot. we both have 8 inch cocks too.

tomorrow is the day :D
 
The thought of sucking cock with a woman present makes me very horny.
The thought of sucking cock without a woman present makes me uncomfortable and unsure.
Don't know why but still a cock but ...

I feel the same way. I love to suck cocks while my wife is watching, because I know she loves to see me do it. If she isn't there, it feels like I'm cheating on her.
 
I've tried sucking cock last weekend, with my wife there. We were with a bi couple for the first time and I finally sucked cock!!! It was amazing and it was fantastic to have my wife there, sharing that cock with me... I couldn't have done it if she was not there.
One of the best things was when I fucked the other woman and on the same time me and her were sucking her husband's cock!!!
We tried a lot of other things, but that was a dream I turned real and we both loved it. My wife said it was a huge turn on for her to see me sucking and licking another cock!!! She's just Great!
 
The thought of sucking cock with a woman present makes me very horny.
The thought of sucking cock without a woman present makes me uncomfortable and unsure.
Don't know why but still a cock but ...

I couldn't agree more. Soon I must tell her of my fantasies and share the one idea that is sure to blow her away, no pun intended. But the simple fact is I need to try again something that gets me harder than wood, so fast...but she needs to be there to watch and hopefully, participate.
Of course if she says no, its back to webcams and jerking off to another cock. Oh please say yes... :eek:
 
When hubby and I have MMF threesomes, I love watching him suck cock, and be sucked. This is all part of our foreplay and to have his lips around a cock before it slides into me is a lovely feeling. We often share sucking a cock so that we both take turns, like an ice cream cone, or i suck the balls while hubby sucks the cock. Hubby is bi, but doesn't see other guys except in a 3 or 4some. I find watching him a turn-on for me as it increases my anticipation of that new cock that will soon be fucking me. One of our favourite positions is for a guy to be fucking me, with hubby kneeling beside us, placing his face against the cock sliding in and out of me, that way he can taste my pussy and the guy's cock at the same time. He also likes holding a guy's full balls firmly as he pumps into me.
 
Sounds like you two have a great relationship! Love that image of licking a cock as it fucks you. Hot!;)
 
Lucky hot friends

A reply to a friend. I thought I'd share.....

I hope you don't mind but I came across this while reading the stories and that is so hot. My girlfriend talked me in to this one time. I was lucky enough recently to do it. It started with suggestions between us and as she laid the seed in my mind, it grew on me and I joked with her about it. When we were naked together, she would put her wet finger in my mouth and ask me to suck it and tell me how hot is was and that she wished it was a big cock I was sucking. I'd moan and lick it some more. She would get so wet. Well, one night a guy friend was over and she joked around about being with the 2 of us and after a couple of drinks and some more flirting, she started dancing with the both of us. We both starting touching her and kissing her mouth and neck. Before things got out of hand she stopped us talked us in to pleasing each other for her. I knew she wanted to see me suck a guy and she did suggest it and our friend was receptive to it. As we stood facing each other I asked him if he was sure and he said YES. So I lifted his shirt over his head and had him sit down on the couch. I undid his belt and opened his button and pulled down his zipper and took of his blue jeans. My girl friend sat in the computer chair and started giving me hot comments as she watched and started rubbing her crotch. I couldn't believe I was actually going to do it, but it felt right and , at least to me a bit kinky. He had on some medium blue briefs that outlines his cock. I reached up and rubbed it through his underwear and he just moaned. I looked at my girlfriend and she asked me to suck it for her. MMMM, I out my face to his covered cock and rubbed my mouth on it through his briefs. I could hear them both moaning. Then I uncovered his cock. There before me was a great looking cut 8" cock. I leaned in and ran my mouth along it back and forth as it was trapped against his stomach and my mouth. I did this for about a minute and each time I put my tongue around more and more of his head.Dam, I didn't mean to get in to such along story. Hope you don't mind but I'm getting hard thinking about it. I stopped and asked my girlfriend to take her pants off and she did. She had on some hot looking green panties that were partially see through on the sides. SHe sat back down and started rubbing her pussy and asking me to continue what I was doing. This was so hot. I asked our new friend to slide his hips closer to the eadge of the couch and he did. I grabbed the sides of his underwear and he lifted his hips up and I took them off. Then I grabbed his swollen cock and looked at my girlfriend rubbing her pussy,moaning and telling me to suck it. I did. I held him out and put my mouth over him and pushed my head down till I could feel his cock near the back of my tongue and slowly closed my mouth on it as I shut my eyes and started giving my first blow job. I did what I know I like. He starting moaning and I knew I was on the right track. He started lifting his hips and I kept on him periodically taking my mouth off and rubbing it against my wet mouth and licking around his growing red mushroomed head. I could feel the ridges and the vein bulging under it. Then I didn't hear her but I felt my girlfriends hands on my pants, I stopped for asecond and let hert undo them and I took them off as well as my underwear as she started giving me a handjob. She asked me to continue what I was doing so she could get a close look. It was so hot. i was so horny I told her to stopand that I didn't want to cum ywt and that she should sit up on the couch. She sat next to our new friend and told me to put it in my mouth again so she could watch.God, this was so fucking hot. I couldn't believe I was doing it but it fekt so good.I could see her looking at me and after a minute of me slowly sucking and rubbing the undersidfe of his big hardon, she started rubbing his stomach and chest and I just moaned with his cock in my mouth. She asked me if I like that and I moaned again.She aske him if he liked it and he moaned and said yeeesss. I could tell he was getting harder and as I thought this she was rubbing his stomach and she went lower and grabbed tha base of his cock and started rubbing it. I pulled up a bit but kept him in my mouth and she started jerking him in to my mouth. He ws moaning louder and she started saying to me that she wanted to see him cum in my mouth.I just moaned louder to and kept my mouth on the upper area and started using my tongue under and around his head and tried to make my mouth a little wetter. I stopped for asecond to look at his cock and it was gettting redder and looked so wet and hot. I went back to what I was doing and I looked up as she bent down and licked his nipple while still jerking him. He siad he was going to cum and he took her mouth off of him and looking down while jerking him just as he started to CUM. I had my mouth over his head and felt him cum in to my mouth once. I lifted a little and felt another strong burst as my girlfriend sqeaked in delight. I swallowed quickly and another burst hit my closed mouth, I opened and put my mouth over his cock and moaned on it and suck it for abit as he came down.We all just sat were we were and I looked at my girlfriend and licked the cum off my lips. She said oh baby that's so hot. Another 10 seconds or so as we recovered some more she came down on to the rug next to me and kissed me. She put her tongue in to my mouth and we kissed so hotly and she moaned in to my mouth. We shared the taste. That was the begining of a memorable night. Sorry this was longer than I intened and I hope your still with me, but dam it was so hot and you should try it if you get the chance....
 
Wow

Wow, Redman

Great story, can picture being, at least in my fantasies, of being in this situation.;)
Certainly got me hot and horny this morning!
 
this is my current fantasy...so any couples in Flagler County....give me a buzz
 
Thanks, it was really hot, I still can't believe i did it.It was good aftert that as we contiued our play....
 
Back
Top