The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank-you all so much. You know, normally I love my wisteria. Gorgeous, beautiful smelling flowers in the spring, shade for the south windows all summer, lets the light and heat in in winter . . . And I don't have to water or fertilize it at all. A no maintenance plant . . . except . . . if you don't spend three days pruning it in February, it will eat your house! I'm not kidding. The tendrils will grow under the shingles and through the vents. They will pry the boards apart and let the rain in to rot the timbers. It's all proven. And as I get older, that three days gets harder and harder. I think I'm going to go to bed.

Thank-you all so much. You know, normally I love my wisteria. Gorgeous, beautiful smelling flowers in the spring, shade for the south windows all summer, lets the light and heat in in winter . . . And I don't have to water or fertilize it at all. A no maintenance plant . . . except . . . if you don't spend three days pruning it in February, it will eat your house! I'm not kidding. The tendrils will grow under the shingles and through the vents. They will pry the boards apart and let the rain in to rot the timbers. It's all proven. And as I get older, that three days gets harder and harder. I think I'm going to go to bed.

As you know I live in Denmark and to me this sounds amazing, but I know it's true.

I get an association though. "Horror in the Flower Shop." I love that movie!

"Feed me, Mortimer - Feed me!" :D

Coffee will be ready when you wake up, Bear.

It will also eat summer blooming olives. :rolleyes: The wisteria is gorgeous, but it has destroyed the olive. It's a real tragedy.

Someone needs to send me some wisteria cuttings. The drought killed both of mine. :rolleyes:

As you know I live in Denmark and to me this sounds amazing, but I know it's true.

I get an association though. "Horror in the Flower Shop." I love that movie!

"Feed me, Mortimer - Feed me!" :D

Coffee will be ready when you wake up, Bear.

I think it's "Little Shop of Horrors". The original is rather dark, but the musical remake is hysterical. Have you seen it? If not, you should rent it.

I'll just sit here 'til something occurs to me.

How have you been?

I had a sore throat last week and I was slightly bothered, to put it mildly, and went to the Docs. The last thing I needed was another tumour ! But I managed to see my Consultant and learned that there was 'no problem'.

Now, fancy a glass of decent wine ?

Later with dinner. Right now, having finished three days of weeding the parkway, a large Winter Lager would be better, thank=you.

Later with dinner. Right now, having finished three days of weeding the parkway, a large Winter Lager would be better, thank=you.

Rolf; if you would please? Thank you.
One large glass of Winter Lager coming to you even as I write.
I'm relieved to see the 'normal' sized Verdana fount returned to use.

And another very tall vodka for Molly, I think.
Anyone else ?

Rolf; if you would please? Thank you.
One large glass of Winter Lager coming to you even as I write.
I'm relieved to see the 'normal' sized Verdana fount returned to use.

And another very tall vodka for Molly, I think.
Anyone else ?

Yes, thank you.

*rolls keg out into center of room, pops in siphon, pumps up pressure and reaches for two liter mug*

Sounds good to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back