The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hispanic family next door are celebrating their children's birthdays (the girl is 6, the boy 5). Which is lovely. Really.

What I'm not finding too terribly lovely is the pinata trash that's blowing all over the place, nor the very loud off key Mariachi music being belted out by tipsy party goers. About 150 feet from my bedroom windows.

Did I mention this has been going on since about 10AM this morning?

Well that was harder than I ever imagined it could me. :(

I've put everything in the box, put the box in the bottom drawer and closed it.

Everythings gone now.

Wanted to do it before tomorrow. Didnt want to start another year with it hanging over me and traces of him everywhere

Everythings gone now.

Wanted to do it before tomorrow. Didnt want to start another year with it hanging over me and traces of him everywhere
That was an excellent idea to have done it before the new year, and in a sense making a "new year's resolution" to stop his hanging about, even mentally. You're doin' *good,* girl!

That was an excellent idea to have done it before the new year, and in a sense making a "new year's resolution" to stop his hanging about, even mentally. You're doin' *good,* girl!

Pssst.

It's her birthday tomorrow. That's the 'another year.'

(isn't it?)

Pssst.

(isn't it?)

Yes. And I love the idea of removing the bad stuff on your birthday, which seems to me just as pleasant as getting the good stuff.

Maybe you should even wrap that box in black paper and a bow, Minx.

Pssst.

(isn't it?)
Yep - that's what I thought she meant. Cuz Yom Kippur isn't until Friday sundown. :rolleyes:

Yes. And I love the idea of removing the bad stuff on your birthday, which seems to me just as pleasant as getting the good stuff.

Maybe you should even wrap that box in black paper and a bow, Minx.
That's a *great* idea! (IMNSHO)

Everythings gone now.

Awesome!

That's a *great* idea! (IMNSHO)

I agree.

Last edited:
Once you get on meds, I'm sure you'll see some weight loss. Low thyroid really messes with you.

I don't eat a lot of soy but I use low fat soy milk when I eat cereal, which isn't very often. I've done a ton of "food research" because of my endomitriosis, which is supposedly linked to food allergies. I don't think grains are bad for you, per se. The problem seems to be that we N.Americans just eat so damn much of them, especially wheat, (same with cow dairy). I went off all grains for awhile, when I was "fixing" my system, but now I eat whole grains, stuff like spelt, instead of wheat and everything is tickety boo.

ETA: But do avoid grapefruit when you're on the thyroid meds.

Boo, I love grapefruit! But I can live without it.

I'm updating L's stunt resume for him to send out to this film that's coming here. It's so funny because the first thing people ask when they find out what we used to do for a living is "What were you in?" and we always have to think for a minute, despite having well over a hundred credits each.

But, looking at this list, well, let's just say lots (most) of those movies and TV shows were less than memorable.

Anyone who remembers that thrilling TV series "Palace Guard", raise your hand...

*crickets*

Yep, that's what I thought. LOL. I can't remember two thirds of the stuff I worked on.

I'm updating L's stunt resume for him to send out to this film that's coming here. It's so funny because the first thing people ask when they find out what we used to do for a living is "What were you in?" and we always have to think for a minute, despite having well over a hundred credits each.

But, looking at this list, well, let's just say lots (most) of those movies and TV shows were less than memorable.

Anyone who remembers that thrilling TV series "Palace Guard", raise your hand...

*crickets*

Yep, that's what I thought. LOL. I can't remember two thirds of the stuff I worked on.

That just says a lot about the writing of those shows, not the quality of stunt production!

:D

They got rid of the $22/day frozen drinks package and substituted it with a $39/day any drinks package. Thanks but no thanks...I will buy my pina coladas a la carte.

"With all due respect, Mistress L, you are not the boss of me."

That was one of the most fun things I've ever said out loud. :D

*crickets*

A lot of the stuff that I really dug for the stunts wasn't all that memorable otherwise. Deniro's movie "Ronin" had one of the best car chases ever IMO, and some great stuntwork, yet it's not particularly well known (well, at least among the folks I've mentioned it to)

And I've done plenty of contract work. When I get asked who I've contracted for I always have to think too. If there isn't one big name, it can be tough.

My inner beast is restless. Nothing satisfies her cravings anymore. I have held her at bay with stories on Lit, reading the boards, or occasionally chatting. A random hotel tryst did not sate her. I've tried to find her a mate, but none are suitable, none are Alpha enough. Each day that passes, the restlessness grows more and more. To slake the ravenous lust, where shall we hunt? The bars are unappealing, CL is a joke, the dating sites were a vanilla wasteland. This feeling like all things shall pass, but until then, I think I might be driven insane with a desire that this loneliness only exacerbates.

My inner beast is restless. Nothing satisfies her cravings anymore. I have held her at bay with stories on Lit, reading the boards, or occasionally chatting. A random hotel tryst did not sate her. I've tried to find her a mate, but none are suitable, none are Alpha enough. Each day that passes, the restlessness grows more and more. To slake the ravenous lust, where shall we hunt? The bars are unappealing, CL is a joke, the dating sites were a vanilla wasteland. This feeling like all things shall pass, but until then, I think I might be driven insane with a desire that this loneliness only exacerbates.
Try fetlife dot com...

In one month's time at Purdue University, "At least six pedestrians or bicyclists have been struck by vehicles and at least three have been hit by bicycles since mid-August." After spending almost $22,000 for one year of tuition (if in-state, close to $40k out-of-state), I would think Moms and Dads would teach Junior how to look both ways before crossing the road. Rather than learn the important left-right-left lesson as part of that $20k price tag, students are complaining that a $50.00 ticket is cruel because that money is needed for more important things (like beer).

I have so much faith in our future right now.

Last edited:
Nope, they don't. I watch moms start right into the crosswalk on their way to primary school, with their kids trotting trustfully along with them. I always want to gun my motor REAL FUCKING LOUD and make them jump and startle and remember where they are. But my engine isn't loud enough for that.

I... could use a beating right now.

I know that feeling. I'm sort of crawling the walls these days, I'm all hepped up and have nothing to do with it.

Need to hurt, and float for a bit, then come back to normality.

I need a mute button, a method of self-censorship, the ability to rescind a message when I'm sure I've said too much.

In one month's time at Purdue University, "At least six pedestrians or bicyclists have been struck by vehicles and at least three have been hit by bicycles since mid-August." After spending almost $22,000 for one year of tuition (if in-state, close to $40k out-of-state), I would think Moms and Dads would teach Junior how to look both ways before crossing the road. Rather than learn the important left-right-left lesson as part of that $20k price tag, students are complaining that a $50.00 ticket is cruel because that money is needed for more important things (like beer).

I have so much faith in our future right now.

This is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I live in a college town. I have to drive past the college every day on the way to work. There are 4 crosswalks I have to go past. The town just spent a ton of money on sensors that turn on when someone steps into the cross walk making lights blink. All they really needed to do is to educate the student to get off their phones and look both ways. Wait until the cars stop and then proceed to cross the street. It drives me bat-shit crazy when I see someone on the phone and just walk across without slowing sown at all.

The worst part is that the high school is on the same street. There are all these new 17 yr old drivers on the street, too.

In a car meets human crash the car always wins.

Worse, imo, are the parents who use their babies in pushchairs as the vanguard when they step out into moving traffic :eek:

My blurt -

I really like butter beans (eating some now in a three-bean salad) but for some reason I always associate them with old people from the 1970s
:confused:

That just says a lot about the writing of those shows, not the quality of stunt production!

:D

A lot of the stuff that I really dug for the stunts wasn't all that memorable otherwise. Deniro's movie "Ronin" had one of the best car chases ever IMO, and some great stuntwork, yet it's not particularly well known (well, at least among the folks I've mentioned it to)

And I've done plenty of contract work. When I get asked who I've contracted for I always have to think too. If there isn't one big name, it can be tough.

Oh for sure, as long as we got paid we didn't really care how good, bad or ugly the production was. For actors it's a different deal, their reputation hinges very much on how good the show is, for us it was about the gags and nothing else. Some of my best gags were on shows that were either complete crap or never saw the light of day. Which kind of sucks when you're trying to put a reel together, but oh well.

Lots never saw the light of day :rolleyes:

"Ronin", IMO, yes, one of the best car chases ever, ever, ever. Seen that movie too many times to count. The stunt coordinator actually brought in a team of precision/rally/race drivers for that one. In the theater, L and I's jaws were on the floor - and he was a wheel man, that was his specialty.

(John Frankenheimer was a freak, though, just for the record.)

But it's always just kind of funny when you tell people you did this job for ten years and then when you go to tell them what you worked on you're suddenly..."Uuuuuhhhhh...ummmm..." LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back