have you ever fantasized about fucking older women?

Denny

I'm married to an older woman, so I don't have to fantasize.
Me too but I'm still two years older than her.

Curious there are other threads with lots of pics of "mature" women. I have found in my experience those pics are not entirely representative nor do they do older ladies justice. Something that happens that makes an older womans body as amazing as any 25 year old!
Most of the older women pictured and most Cougars end up being way under 50. I suppose if I was 12 they'd be older women.

Wow. I love reading threads like this on my birthday. While I still appreciate older men the most, it's nice knowing my appeal isn't restricted simply to those my age and older. :kiss:
More Wow! We missed your birthday. Are you still a year older? HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kitty.:cattail:

Yes, when I was much younger. A friend had a really hot mom, who was only 15 years older than us. She like to wear halter tops and short shorts around the house, probably to make us get raging boners. She played a role in lots of my teen fantasies. Now I'm too old to think about older women.[/QUOTE]

Are you still breathing? I'll never be too old. Like my grand dad, I'll be squeezing titties on my death bed.(It was mom's dad. Very unexpected.
My own mom, their best friend's wife, all the old lady neighbors, and many older women around town dressed like that when I was a kid. Rarely see a halter top anymore, or anyone over 30 in short shorts here in the midwest.
I was in lust with older women way before I loved a younger woman. But it was way after I married a young woman before I had sex with old women.
Even my mother in law kept begging me to fuck her while I was still dating her daughter. Touchy situation.
 
The First, Second, Third ......

My fist fuck did not occur until I was 20 years old. I was a very shy guy growing up. My first was actually with my aunt (mother's sister) who was 35 at the time. We continued our affair for 6 months.
Between that time and marrying four years later, I was with five different women. The youngest was 39 and the oldest was 51. All but one were short lived affairs. The 39 year old and I got together at least once a month for over a year. She was married.
 
Love them

I had an ongoing 6 month fling with a woman 16 years older (i was 28, she 44). Most amazing sex of my life.
 
This is a fantasy I've had for quite a while. I'm especially drawn to acting out a mother/son roleplay. I actually had the opportunity to do this a little while back, but, well, I pretty much just chickened out. I'm with a wonderful, age-appropriate woman, right now, and, since there aren't any signs that this is gonna be a short-lived fling, the odds of the fantasy being fulfilled are getting slimmer and slimmer.
 
There was this teacher I had that I fantasized about,at the time she was probably in her late 40's.
 
I used to fantasize about fucking older women, but now there aren't many around that are older, I'm70
 
Yes

Yes it's definitely amazing she was 48 I was 32 and she was so comfortable with herself and with trying new things it was the best. Sadly it only lasted about a year but wow still a great fantasy to try and re-create again
 
She's 55
I am doing her daughter too

I wish they both knew so we could have a threesome
 
I fantasize all the time of fucking older ladies. But when I was 23 I fucked a lady that was 31 for a couple months an then she moved out of town
 
men have you ever fantasized about


fucking older women?


did your fantasies about


fucking older women feel really good?


what would have to happen for


you to fuck an older women now?


did your fantasies about


fucking older women ever come true?


have you found many really hot stories on literotica about


fucking older women that really turn you on?

I Always do and get full hard on while thinking about aunties n mid 30 women.
 
22 years old. Been wanting an older woman for awhile. I lust after them so much. I want to learn a cougars tricks over and over again.
 
Yes

A 20yr old in my 40s
A 70yr old in my 50s
A 23 yr old in my teens
 
Back
Top