Introducing ... the ENTIRE clitoris

Thanks for the link
Maybe it comes down to whether you need a mirror to see your sex organs or can flop them out on the table?! I don't know where our stigmas start with regards vulvas and vaginas: in childhood? I've been able to come at it without such childhood baggage and had to approach the whole thing in a very practical way, hence a ceratin amount of scientific/medical knowledge. I have an interest in such things, but why do women know more about how to treat their hair? It all seems to 19th century.
There was one trans-faceplant in the video, when the presenter questionned why vaginal depth was an issue with trans women ( and not health ). What the interviewee didn't respond with was that without depth, the surgical work begins to shrink and simply won't stretch in the way a natural vagina does. Still, I was impressed she was included. :)

I think there's a lot of reasons for people not really knowing much about women's sexual anatomy, but I suspect part of it is that it's that much more 'hidden'. So, in our household for example, we're pretty casual about nakedness. We're often all in the bathroom at the same time having showers, using the loo, whatever; our child at the age of 11 still gets into bed with us most mornings, sees us both getting dressed etc etc. So he's pretty familiar with what an adult penis and scrotum etc look like because they're just 'there'. Obviously he knows I've got breasts (and given that I had breast surgery relatively recently, he probably knows more about breasts than a lot of kids), and he knows I have a 'vagina' (which, I'll admit, is our word for the whole general area), but for him to be more familiar with that area, I'd have to specifically show him ... and even with my fairly relaxed attitude, I'm not sure I'm up for that. One thing I am sure to do though, is make sure that he knows I do have SOMETHING, not just a lack of a penis.
This is probably where I'd like sex ed to step in with some anatomically correct diagrammes and photos and stuff. Barring that, I guess I'll get a book to make sure he's a bit informed before he - assuming he's straight/bi - goes charging in there with some girl. I guess it's the advantage of being gay/lesbian - you've already GOT one of the whatever's, so you (at least theoretically) have a pretty good idea of how they work. :)

I think there's a lot of reasons for people not really knowing much about women's sexual anatomy, but I suspect part of it is that it's that much more 'hidden'. So, in our household for example, we're pretty casual about nakedness. We're often all in the bathroom at the same time having showers, using the loo, whatever; our child at the age of 11 still gets into bed with us most mornings, sees us both getting dressed etc etc. So he's pretty familiar with what an adult penis and scrotum etc look like because they're just 'there'. Obviously he knows I've got breasts (and given that I had breast surgery relatively recently, he probably knows more about breasts than a lot of kids), and he knows I have a 'vagina' (which, I'll admit, is our word for the whole general area), but for him to be more familiar with that area, I'd have to specifically show him ... and even with my fairly relaxed attitude, I'm not sure I'm up for that. One thing I am sure to do though, is make sure that he knows I do have SOMETHING, not just a lack of a penis.
This is probably where I'd like sex ed to step in with some anatomically correct diagrammes and photos and stuff. Barring that, I guess I'll get a book to make sure he's a bit informed before he - assuming he's straight/bi - goes charging in there with some girl. I guess it's the advantage of being gay/lesbian - you've already GOT one of the whatever's, so you (at least theoretically) have a pretty good idea of how they work. :)

This article in today's Guardian points to an even more pressing need for decent sex education, if only to teach girls what is 'normal' about their genitals to stop them undergoing unnecessary (and potentially harmful) surgery.

I'm older and i'm still trying to figure women. Certainly know much more now, but still have lots to learn. Experimenting and learning in open minded exploration, not objectification, is the fun part. You're "johnny" will likely figure it out!

Barring that, I guess I'll get a book to make sure he's a bit informed before he - assuming he's straight/bi - goes charging in there with some girl.

And even if he's gay, he'll have friends who either have or play with vaginas - so the more he knows, the better friend he'll be to them. "He told you WHAT??? Oh, honey -
no..."

I've read where some discount the ability for a female to ejaculate at the point of orgasm. I "squirt" during a strong intense orgasm. My hubby says my ejaculate is a thicker consistency, milky white liquid that literally floods out of my vagina. By the way he loves the flavor.

My "squirt" is not urine. It is not the color, odor, or taste of urine. Where is female ejaculate emitted from? I'm not sure, but the mix of cum and lubrication from my pussy drives my husband wild when he tastes me.

I do agree orgasm is the best feeling a female can experience❤️❤️❤️❤️
After all these years I found this thread and have learned that the discharge my wife of 50 years has during our living sessions is. She doesn't "squirt" as such but has this delicious honey like "flow". Big 😃 on both our faces.

So here's something I never knew, and apparently neither do a lot of people - the clitoris is actually a bit more substantive than a lot of us think, it's just that most of it is hidden away.
http://www.museumofsex.com/the-internal-clitoris/

Excellent thread with a wonderful discussion!
Thanks for sharing and educating us!

Back