The Straight Guys that Fantasize about Cock Club! Part 2

Hey

So yeah, I'm not sure why, but one day I went from fantasizing about a woman taking me with her strap, to wondering what the real thing would feel like..I still love pussy, I just am curious, and when I've brought the subject up, it isn't received well..*shrugs*

This is Part 2 of "The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!"

This is a club for all the guys that have no interest in men but are completely turned on by COCK! If you aren't sure whether you belong here then here are a few questions that can help answer that question for you.

- Do you absolutely love women?
- Do you Love the sight of a nice cock?
- Do you fantasize about cock?
- Have you thought about stroking, sucking or fucking a nice cock?
- Do you find yourself having little to no attraction to men but being unable to explain why you are so turned on by cock?

Then you belong in this club. Let's share our fantasies, experiences, desires, links, photos, stories, etc. This is our spot to discuss and indulge in this fantasy.

If you are a woman please post and let us know what you think about the members in this club. We need all the love and encouragement we can get.

If you are too shy to post feel free to PM me. Sometimes it feels good to just get off your chest that you like cock :)
This thread fits me to a T, exactly the way I am.

How I got started

The way I got started on forums like this one was; I wondered for years how many guys were like me. Supposedly 'straight' but thought about sucking cock. So I googled it, and got a web site called experience project where people discussed subjects like this. Between there and Lit, I have never found what the percentage is, but I did find that their are a lot of us. However, I'm not sure how 'straight' you can be, if you get hard thinking about sucking cock.

The way I got started on forums like this one was; I wondered for years how many guys were like me. Supposedly 'straight' but thought about sucking cock. So I googled it, and got a web site called experience project where people discussed subjects like this. Between there and Lit, I have never found what the percentage is, but I did find that their are a lot of us. However, I'm not sure how 'straight' you can be, if you get hard thinking about sucking cock.

True but does it matter?

In the end when you are on your deathbed will that matter? :)

However, I'm not sure how 'straight' you can be, if you get hard thinking about sucking cock.

The plain truth of the matter is-- it isn't binary. There is no "you are or your aren't". It's a whole continuum. And that continuum itself is multi dimensional. And each of those dimensions goes in four directions.

What gender are you biologically, male, female? Though you can be both or neither or something in between depending on hormone levels.

What gender do you mentally identify as? It's a massive continuum, since there is no clear "male" or "female" mindset. I'm a guy, but I have a lot of empathy and nurturing tendencies. Am I 60% female?

What gender are you emotionally attracted to? I love women, but I certainly have guy friends I care about. Could I see myself in a life-bond with another guy? What if you can be in both? Or both at once? Or if you are single for life?

What gender are you physically attracted to? Even a straight guy can find another guy attractive. And can find some females unattractive. Or both. Or neither. Is a narcissist gay because they find themselves attractive?

What gender are you sexually attracted to? I'm straight, but qed: this thread.

If you define straight as "the majority of the above, identify male, attracted to female", then that still leaves room for "except guys for x percentage of the time".

There are a whole lot more than you would think, but also a whole lot of those would deny it to their dying breath, and call the ones that do admit it lots of names and smear them to everyone they could. Just as there a whole lot of women that would love to suck another woman's boobs or lick a clit, but would do the same as I mentioned above if confronted with someone that suggested it to them.

There are a whole lot more than you would think, but also a whole lot of those would deny it to their dying breath, and call the ones that do admit it lots of names and smear them to everyone they could. Just as there a whole lot of women that would love to suck another woman's boobs or lick a clit, but would do the same as I mentioned above if confronted with someone that suggested it to them.
I wish I could find another one right now!!

Oh, you are so right.

I am listening to a movie right now on Xhamster 30 minutes of hypnosis titled Black cock worship for sissies. The worlds are so perfect and the images are great I want a big black man right now

I absolutely belong in this group. I have zero emotional or physical attraction to men, but I am a sucker (pun intended) for a nice hard cock. I love women, I love everything about them. I am very happily married, I just have this one "twist". I love to suck a cock and occasionally take it in my ass.

There was a short period where I thought I might actually be gay, and tried dating guys, but after a couple of dates I knew that wasnt for me. Im in it all for the hookups, lol. I will find one fuck buddy and we will have all kinds of fun together. And we both know its nothing more than sex. We get together, get off, and go about our business until the next time the urge hits.

The only thing I love more than a hard cock is a nice hot load of cum. I play with mine all the time, and have even gotten my wife in on it, she likes to snowball me, or make me cum all over her pussy and lick it up.

I wonder how many men, have fantasies to go down on a guy after he was with his wife....to bring him back to life for his wife. Tasting his wife, on the lovers cock...

I wonder how many men, have fantasies to go down on a guy after he was with his wife....to bring him back to life for his wife. Tasting his wife, on the lovers cock...

That's kind of like a cuckold type fantasy. I think that would be really hot especially if after the guy cums with the wife the husband fucks his wife while he sucks the other guy back to life.. That way the woman just keeps getting a fresh hard cock over and over.

That's kind of like a cuckold type fantasy. I think that would be really hot especially if after the guy cums with the wife the husband fucks his wife while he sucks the other guy back to life.. That way the woman just keeps getting a fresh hard cock over and over.

Is it really being cuckold if the guy likes sucking cock? I've done this and many other things with another man as my wife/girlfriend watched. She enjoys it, I enjoy it so where does the cuckold aspect enter. Does the same apply to women?

Don't

rise to the bait. Or even waste your time replying.

Please use your ignore function! If you need help with this, please feel free to PM me and I will help you!:rose:

You've seen the kind of "helpful" advice QV enjoys extending. It's more just a way to get a rise (and not the kind you'd prefer) out of people, and monopolizing a thread with her/his/its personal viewpoint, which generally goes against the thead's intent in the first place. If you look somewhere inside the original thread, you'll see the same thing happened, and the same opinion was offered, with similar results. She/he/it is just trying to do the same thing here.

Let's move on, gang...

Back to cocks and them men who love them- would you rather enjoy your cock in secret or alone or have your GF/wife join you if she were so inclined?

Back to cocks and them men who love them- would you rather enjoy your cock in secret or alone or have your GF/wife join you if she were so inclined?

Personally this fantasy only exists with my wife there :)

Usually I fantasize about it being just me and another guy. Lately the thought of my wife being involved has come into the fantasy more often.

I think it would be wonderful to have a wife or girlfriend that would share a cock with me. It seems like that would really serve to bring you closer. But that's just my opinion.

All nasty, rude, and off-topic posts WILL be removed. If you feel the need to be rude and judgmental, the GB is down the hall that way. -----> Fetish & Sexuality Central is NOT the place for it.

Please do refer to Laurel's sticky on the front page of the forum:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=752360

Please keep this a SAFE place for conversation. Try not to ridicule someone just because you think their fetish is weird. Yours might seem equally weird to someone else!

If you can't post without being sarcastic and rude, then please save your comments for the General Board!

Have fun!

Back