Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

underneath ► agglomerated ◄ rupturing

She'd agglomerated the remaining applications after choosing the kinky men who'd assist in her daring feat. She would attempt to break the world record for the number of penises a human body could accommodate simultaneously without rupturing. Underneath her hair were the enlarged ear gauges she'd gotten to ensure success.

milky ■ way ■ bar

milky ■ way ■ bar

Dragging a naked, barely conscious Arthur by the hand, Edith turned to flee the abysmal cellar. Standing at the foot of the staircase, to bar their way, was the shade Arthur had come down to imbibe. Though clearly a ghost, she was no milky apparition, but a distinct female form.

Irrigate ♠ gobble ♥ ribs

Irrigate ♠ gobble ♥ ribs

The recipe card said:
Irrigate the ribs to clean them. Cover in cum laden sauce dipped from pussy and bake in witch's cauldron for 3 hour over a hot fire with wood from the forbidden tree. After 2 hours my desire to gobble Edith’s ribs was approaching insatiable.

eucatastrophe...earthworm...Saturn

eucatastrophe...earthworm...Saturn

During the Roman festival of Saturn, roles reversed for one day, so the servant girl was allowed to dominate her master. She made him grovel like an earthworm. Expecting the situation to return to normal, she experienced eucatastrophe when he asked her to sit on his face the next day.

fulminate ♀ charged ♂ slick

fulminate ♀ charged ♂ slick (yeah, that's a little evil)

“I .. I … Protest. I vociferate. I … I must … fulminate. I castigate.”

The cop shook his head, “what the hell are you saying, Slick?”

The flustered nerd shook his had , “travesty. Distortion. Blasphemy”

The cop smirked, “like you never been charged for jerking it in public.”

sideburns - dance - influence

fulminate ♀ charged ♂ slick (Oh, it's not that evil...)

His cheeks slick with the musky juices of the Empress, the minister charged with domestic security left her bedchamber red faced and sweaty. If he could root out all who would dare fulminate against the Empress' glorious reign, there would be more “special service”. Otherwise, he would lose his head.

sideburns - dance - influence <-- ArcticAvenue's prompts

Sideburns - dance - influence

It wasn’t her voluminous sideburns that turned me off. It wasn’t watching her dance like a crippled kangaroo. In fact, I was impressed she kept all three of her teeth brushed pure white! But the influence her brother had on her – indicated by his name tattooed on her chest – dealbreaker!

Howling - cabbage - diminutive

Howling - cabbage - diminutive

Eddie, despite his diminutive sounding name, was broad shouldered, filling the cabin doorway before he shut the door to keep out the howling wind. Janet, who was chopping cabbage for soup, kept the wood stove stoked so hot she had to have all her clothes off when he got home.

trespass ¤ groin ¤ cake

trespass ¤ groin ¤ cake

I heard him come in.

"Should I apologize for this trespass?" he whispered as his hand slithered up my thigh.

"Or for this one?" he continued as he pressed his groin against my bottom.

It happens every time I'm baking a cake. It almost burned in the oven this time.

Secret - redundant - pragmatist

Secret - redundant - pragmatist

Rob insisted he was just being a pragmatist, but Lillian found his multiple ‘security precautions’ redundant. Sure, she knew company policy prohibited romances between coworkers, but wasn’t it a bit excessive to insist they wear disguises and meet in the next town over in order to keep their meetings secret?

Service • redundant • intolerable

Service - redundant - intolerable

“I hate this place!” she railed. “The service is poor. The conditions are intolerable. The menu is redundant – the same items over and over! Why do we come here?”

He meekly replied, “Because we had our first date here….”

She smiled and kissed him, “You remembered? I love this place!”

Frail - frigid - frightened

Frail - frigid - frightened

The weather was frigid, even for Alaska. Twenty-two below and dropping. May had no business putting on her boots and parka, but she was frightened that the small snow bunny was too frail to survive the night.

“Poor bunny. Here goes nothing!” she exclaimed as she opened the door.

Moon – molten - ketchup

Moon – molten - ketchup [size=-2] (And the two previous prompt sets) [/size]

Frail, frightened, restrained, and lit only by the frigid moon, she knelt while her intolerable Dom demanded she service all who'd come to witness her submission. Although it was redundant to suck off guy after guy, each lined up to spurt his pale fluid, like molten-hot ketchup, on her face.

strobe ■ pretzel ■ comforter

strobe ■ pretzel ■ comforter

“To read the keyboard, the processor will strobe the rows, one at a time, and read the columns,” explained Josh, his legs entwined with Andrea’s like a pretzel under the down comforter. She grinned devilishly as her hand found its target. “If it reads data back, that means… Oh, God!”

barn « knob » exacting

barn « knob » exacting

The cow mooed
She lay on the hay bale.
He stoked his knob at her opening.
She dreamed of bringing a boy to the bar.
He was exacting revenge on her sister.
She sighed as she wrapped herself around him.
He felt glad to bust a nut.
The cow mooed.

liar ~~ simple ~~ pervious

liar ~~ simple ~~ pervious

Since ghosts are generally thought pervious to mortal flesh, Edith told her mesmerized beau Arthur that getting past the one blocking the stairway would be simple. But spirits manifest in various densities, and this one, having previously proven itself capable of interacting with Arthur's phallus, made a liar of her.

fire § beholder § perverse

Last edited:
fire beholder perverse
There was a beholder, that much was certain as I switched on the web cam. I lit the candle and showed it to whoever was watching, its fire making the camera blink with its perverse cold, white light. I altered the angle of the camera. The wax was not cold.

Fold, cotton, rouge

Fold ■ cotton ■ rouge

The spaceship materialized from a cotton-white cloud. The humanoid that folded out of the pod looked female, except for the rouge-tipped appendage that swung down from between her legs.

"You plan to probe me with that thing?" he asked as she approached.

"No...'breed' is a better translation," she replied lasciviously.

space ■ final ■ frontier

space ■ final ■ frontier

Developing a final theory and a practical technology for communicating across folded dimensions of space would open up a whole new frontier for humanity, thought Jakob T. Kurk, as he sent his inaugural video message on behalf of planet Earth. “We’re here, we’re receptive, and we all look like me!”

peculiar ∆ suck ∆ investigate

Peculiar - suck - investigate

He knew his girlfriend was innocent and inexperienced, but he had no idea just how innocent she was.

“It’s peculiar that it’s suddenly bigger – may I investigate further?”

“Yes,” he moaned. “Please do.”

“What is this little hole in the end for?” she asked.

“Suck on it and find out…..”

Steak - wonder - receive

Steak - wonder - receive

Arthur’s face was the color of rare steak as the sexually ravenous spirit blocked the young couple’s escape. Seeking to inhale her eldritch vapors, he’d become intoxicated in an unexpected way. Edith gasped in horrible wonder as she watched the shade receive Arthur in a way she hadn’t yet done.

gnarled † preposterous † gum

gnarled † preposterous † gum

The gnarled hag grinned, revealing only gums. "What you propose is preposterous, old woman," said the knight as he untied his braies. She knelt before him, began working her magic, when he realized the truth of her riddle. There was one kind of red meat she could devour without teeth.

choke ■ closet ■ thread

choke ■ closet ■ thread

In a cellar little bigger than a closet, Arthur inhaled the wispy tendrils of the ghost enveloping his cock until it made him choke. Intoxicated by the otherworldly vapors, and near climax, he couldn’t escape. Grasping at a thread of hope, Edith attacked the shade’s translucent nipples with her mouth.

change ≡ pocket ≡ suppress

Change - pocket - suppress

She could not suppress the elation of being thoroughly fucked – a change from her normal sleazy motel routine.

“Oh my god, I should pay you for that!” she exclaimed.

“Yes, you should,” I said, calmly stuffing the bills I had thrown down earlier in my pocket as I walked out.

Married - niche - unexpected

Married - niche - unexpected

I thought I had found my niche in the company, so it was an unexpected surprise to find myself with a promotion that included perks like an office and a private secretary. I was going to enjoy watching her in front of my desk each morning, married or not.

yard - chased - pictures

Back