A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

-Leon held her close and picked her up bringing her to the bathroom to fill the tub up so they can both rest a moment once it was filled they both slipped there naked bodies in and enjoyed the hot water.-
 
*she leaned back against her brother and closed her eyes.* "I guess we'll have to get more mythical creature costumes." *she giggled softly*
 
-Leon smiled.-"More of any costume is good."-he chuckled as they relaxed in the tub.-
 
*she smiled and laid her head back on his shoulder enjoying the water and her brother's body. She loved spending moments like this with him. Her relationships with him had come along way and she knew they could last through anything.*
 
-the next Day Leon kissed Annie's fore head early morning and left for work dressed and ready take on the day.-"I can't wait to get home."-he though as he just left with his lunch in hand.-
 
*Annie woke a few hours after he left. She got up and dressed in shorts, a tee, and knee-high socks. Walking in the living room, she saw they had left a bit of a mess. She picked up her costume and decided she'd clean the rest of the apartment as well. Her costumes got put away, Leon's bed was made, and she even set some chicken out to thaw for dinner.*

*She was sitting on the couch watching a movie when her cellphone rang. Figuring it was Leon she answered right away.*
"Where is he?! You're the reason he wont answer me, aren't you? You're his sister not his mother bitch!"
*Annie immediately hung up the phone and looked at the number. It was unknown. She prayed it was just a wrong number but she knew better. She'd know that voice anywhere.*
 
-Leon was working hard today was extra busy he only got half his lunch break so it was good Annie was sleeping at the house. Leon sighed resting and ate lunch he had two and a half hours to go before he had to go home. using his cell he called his sister.-"Annie....huh calm down...what is wrong?"
 
"That crazy cow you call an ex girlfriend just called me screaming about how its my fault you're not together anymore. How the hell did she get my number, Leon?" *Annie was scared and pissed. If she had her cell number she might must know where Leon's apartment was. She'd called her brother hysterical hoping he'd call and get this straightened out. Annie wasn't an idiot she knew there was no way she'd when if it got physical. Her brother had to handle this.*
 
-Leon bit his lip.-"I do not ........That bitch she did take my phone book...I will take care of it."-he said as he sent his Ex a Message saying they had to talk. and went back to work as he had to finish his day.-
 
*Annie couldn't sit still the rest of the day. She paced and paced until she finally decided it'd be better if she took a nap. Before she laid in Leon's bed she checked the locks. The second her head hit the pillow she was asleep. Little did she know his ex was waiting outside in her car for Leon*
 
-Leon got home and approached his door, soon he herd a familiar voice and turned to her.-"What the hell are you doing here Kim?"-he said and had not gotten the key in the door yet.-
 
Kim pressed her body against Leon's and smiled. She'd pulled some strings and found out where he lived. Her mission was to get her man back and she was not leaving without him. His stupid sister wasn't here to stop her either. "You said we needed to talk baby."
 
-Leon not wanting to push her away now couldn't move her hand had held him away from view by his neck.-"Yes I wanted to know why you threatened my little sister."-he said looking at her eyes.-"you had to of stole my black book with her number in it."
 
*Kim faked a gasp and batted her eyes at him* "I didn't threaten little uh Amy? I simply told her to stay out of our business." *she kissed the corner of his mouth* "Can we talk inside please?"
 
-Leon brought her in to his living room and looked at her.-"I broke up with you due to your constant want and need. When i get nothing back. You changed so much why should i give you another shot when you also said you preferred David a few weeks before we broke up. So I say No. Leave me and my Family alone."
 
*Kim would not take no for answer. She pressed her body against his and wrapped her arms around his neck. She faked tearing up.* "I was wrong. I made a mistake baby. Let me make it up to you." *she kissed him deeply and held on tighter*
 
-He had his arms gripped he couldn't escape the grasped she pressed him to a wall as he tried to push back but with out leverage he could not push back. The other knowing behind her was a small table and it would seriously hurt her he could not use the brute force.-
 
*Kim wrapped a leg around his waist and rubbed her crouch against his.As expected he had a bulge and was getting harder. She'd fuck him until he took her back.*
 
-Leon was trying to struggle but each hip thrust he made just got him harder he wanted to fuck his sister and get this whore out of here. Kim would not let him breath as she just bombarded his lips with her. He herd a stir around his bed room no he had to break free. He felt a small pinch to his neck he was screwed he knew that pinch dam needle with a relaxing drug took his strength as Kim did the work fucking this up Leon wanted to cry but could not manage it.-
 
*Kim smiled as she felt the drug do its work quickly. She'd brought a little back up just in case he didn't want to cooperate. He dropped down against her and she laid him on the couch smiling. Working with doctors had its benefits. She quickly pulled his pants and boxers off while he silently protested.* "Shh baby. Once you get in this cunt you'll be begging for more." *she slid her panties off from under her dress and lowered herself on his cock moaning. She bounced on his cock getting a few groans from him. Her plan was working.*

*A loud "thus" woke Annie from her nap. She listened closely and heard grunting. Her brother most have tripped on something coming in. Quickly she got up and ran to help him.* "Leon are you o.." *Kim was on the couch with Leon, fucking him. Annie was horrified. Leon had his eyes closed and looked completely relaxed while that whore bounced on his cock. Tears ran from eyes. She felt so betrayed.* "Why brother?! I trusted you!"

*Kim looked up and saw her nuisance in the flesh. She just popped up at the wrong time, all the time. Like a little coach roach. Time to squash this bug. She kept fucking Leon as she spoke.* "Now now Annie. Go play somewhere. Me and your brother are having fun. Go home. " *she couldn't help but laugh. The little girl was crying because she lost. Kim had gotten her man back. Pussy fixes everything.

*Annie couldn't believe this was happening. She ran to the counter and grabbed her purse and keys before she ran out the door. She ran all the way to her car and got in. But she didn't start it up. She just sat and cried for a minute. After awhile she decided to do what the skank said and go back home. Her real home. She sped all the way to her parents' house, who weren't home. As usual. She ran to her bed room and cried her eyes out. From the beginning she worried if this road would lead to her losing her brother and she was right.*
 
-James was up set he looked back to Kim he couldn't move and his energy was almost gone as he felt his cock tighten up.-"Dam you Kim."-he said softly not able to speak loudly he had to get her back he wanted her back but how would he do it. It was simple he needed to get her trust and do the same to her except this time leave her in a biker joint or some place where they would turn her in to there slut really quick he didn't have a choice.-"Why...."-he said.-"If you loved me why wouldn't you let me be happy."-he said softly again in the groans.-
 
*Kim moved her hips faster and kissed his lips to shut him up but it didn't work. That was his problem. He always had to talk about feelings or his needs. All she wanted was him to fuck her and obey her. And he will* "Baby you can be. You can be happy with me. Cmon you'll never find a better pussy than mine. And ill even consider sucking your cock. "

*Annie's parents came home late and asked what was wrong. Her mattress was soaked with her tears and her face and eyes were red from crying. She just told them her and Leon had a fight. Her parents told her too go to sleep and that they would talk in the morning. Annie cried some more then finally went to sleep buried under her covers in a wet spot of her tears.*
 
-Leon would have to play along.-"I guess your right I don't asny one else just that pussy of yours fuck that cock oh god...."-Leon groaned having her buck on his hips til he could feel himself tense up.-"oh god I am going to cum please kim let me cum."
 
*Kim smiled. He was finally playing nice and deserved a reward. Her hips became a blur as she bounced hardest and squeezed his cock with her cunt muscles. He swelled inside her and she got off at the last second watching him spray his self with cum. She kissed him smiling. It was good he decided to behave because the drugs were going to wear off soon and she only brought one dose.* "See you did miss me. Now not even little Amy could break us up now."
 
-Leon just wanted to break this now but smiled to her his plan would be great once could be able to get his hands on enough to really fuck her up.-"I am going to shower since I have nothing to do now and I am with you. What time do you want to meet tomorrow?"-Leon hoped at her house she was not very bright if she had the drug she had it in her obsessive leon drawer she had he would hope he would get trusted enough to get Amy back paying kim back for what she did.-
 
Back
Top