Any curious, straight guys out there?

curious

I would like to try cock and I do think about it sometimes but the situation would have to be right. The guy would have to be clean (not sure I could take the musky odor) and he would have to be cut. I live in San Antonio, so anyone who wouldn't mind trying, text me we can talk. ;)

Curious in SW Ontario

All this talk about being curious is making me horny
Have been thinking about this for a coupla years now.
Find it very hard to get up the nerve.
Most guys just wanna meet right away
Need someone to chat/cam to get to know them first.
Not into the cuddle scene, just more the sex with
someone who would be willing to experiment and
not rush right into the "I gonna fuck you silly"
Prefer another married first timer that is ready to take the plunge
and is confident of their cleanliness and is openminded

That's my rant for this thread,
God I like reading these threads
Lets me know I am not alone :)

ebin said:
All this talk about being curious is making me horny
Have been thinking about this for a coupla years now.
Find it very hard to get up the nerve.
Most guys just wanna meet right away
Need someone to chat/cam to get to know them first.
Not into the cuddle scene, just more the sex with
someone who would be willing to experiment and
not rush right into the "I gonna fuck you silly"
Prefer another married first timer that is ready to take the plunge
and is confident of their cleanliness and is openminded

That's my rant for this thread,
God I like reading these threads
Lets me know I am not alone :)

My feelings exactly!

xxfactor said:
Extremely curious in Chicago (anyone care to teach me?)

Damn, where were you back in August when I traveled to Chicago looking for someone curious!? :)

Anyone from NJ here?

.....with this interest or similar? Contact me on a PM and lets chat. I'm serious. You be too please.

kissing = gay

I have been reading this thread and what comes to mind is context. Guys who say they would never kiss another guy are usually saying that in the abstract. In other words, it is a faceless, nameless, personalityless entity that they would not kiss. I would bet that if they met another guy, got to know him adn like him then over time, if he was bi or gay and wanted to kiss & make out, then our reluctant non-gay-kissers (sorry) may reconsider because they would be considering an intimate act of kissing with another who they had come to know adn perhaps be turned on by. When there is a context - a personality in this case, then pre-conceived notins are out the window. What do you think?

Bi-Curious or just curious

I had a fantasy about sucking a cock many years ago, too many to mention to be honest. But i felt time was passing me by, so i took the bull by the horn!and did the deed. And thank the lord i did. It was awesome. No complications, no strings, no whining teenage bimbo trying to get as much as she can out of you before she eventually puts out. just straight forward sex. And I haven't looked back since. For those of you who are curious about doing it, as Nike say, Just Do It. Lifes too short. You never know......

*sigh*

It's a shame. I arranged to meet with someone a couple weeks ago. No show.

I told him Monday that I'd meet him today. This afternoon he goes from 'sounds like a good plan' to 'there's a 50/50 chance'. He said he'd confirm. He hasn't yet.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I'm not headed down to the meeting place without knowing he'll be there. Just not going to.

Is it that hard to find a cock to stroke?

edit: no sooner did I hit reply then he IM's me to say a definitive no. *sigh*

Last edited:
Straight as they come

I'm straight, though I would love to do it especially with a couple with her watching....

Done it before, long ago want it again...

I'm pretty curious myself. I too, have no interest in kissing and I'm not really open to anal either. The idea of oral (giving and recieiving) is a turn on though.
Might suggest adding some massage into the picture. Good way to loosen up and maybe play with a cock a little before gobbling it up!

In Central PA Here...

Looking

You all need to post ages and some idea of location on ur profile. I am 53 and travel the USA, mostly east or north, but sometime I get to nearly every state eventually. I am looking for a guy to get to know and if we click, enjoy each other. If u like a woman near by my g/f who is not with me much but if she is, would love to watch and join in. If u have a bi g/f she would like that too. If anyone is interested let me know and we can chat and see what happens from there.

I'm a straight curious married man who would like to meet up with another curious or bi guy to make my fantasy reality. But at my own speed. I really want to try cocksucking and maybe more. The thought of another guy playing with my arse is a real turn on, and I might be tempted to give up my anal cherry

trubrit said:
I'm a straight curious married man who would like to meet up with another curious or bi guy to make my fantasy reality. But at my own speed. I really want to try cocksucking and maybe more. The thought of another guy playing with my arse is a real turn on, and I might be tempted to give up my anal cherry
too bad you are on the other side of the ocean

obiwan9962 said:
too bad you are on the other side of the ocean

You're right it is a long way. Thats one pond you wouldn't want to swim.
Still I can always fantsies about rimming somebody while they suck my cock, and then ease their lubed cock into my anal passage. I really am getting quite horny writing this, I must try to find a cock to suck. My anal cherry needs to be popped
as fingers don't satisfy me anymore. :nana:

lol
wouldn't mind being the one to introduce you
you're exciting me lol :catroar:
but i am sure there are alot of randy bois and men in the UK that can help you out
have you tried gaydar?

Nice of you to offer. I will try as you suggest, the area I live in has got a few gay pubs. I may try those when I get a chance, it's risky as I'm married don't think she would understand. Until then dreaming of sucking will do.

obiwan9962 said:
lol
wouldn't mind being the one to introduce you
you're exciting me lol :catroar:
but i am sure there are alot of randy bois and men in the UK that can help you out
have you tried gaydar?
Nice to know I can excite you to bad I will never get to have you teach me how to suck. Playing with myself as I write this. E-mail me if you want.

TheRoamer said:
I'm bi-curious, and would love to taste and touch another guys cock.

Anybody in the UK interested??
Sure , but where are you in the UK :kiss:

Have a go then

Maximumtest said:
Nice thread.... never tried it myself.... curious tho...
If your curious and want to try or chat. I'm very curious, very nervous, and in London. PM me if you want to :nana:

Back