Travels of Dr Cumstrom (closed for Ghaust)

I whimper and pant as he's floods my tight pussy. My handmaiden still being ravaged as the barkeep tells me he likes the way we "negotiate" and that I may. E good for the people he's not ready to untie me though as he says,..
 
"Fuck that was good", he laughed, pulling his cock out, slapping it across her ass before using her dress to clean it off, "and you weren't too bad either Lady Rebecca V... you just need a bit more practice..."

Laughter fills the air as Clem switches places, thrusting ball deep into her cum filled cunt
 
I feel him slide on and wince a bit as he's bigger. "Never screwed royalty" he chuckles as him pounding my wet puss can be heard echoing the pub. Meanwhile I look over and my handmaiden has a cock in her pussy and mouth. Clem jokes about my getting along with the common people skills seem to be improving.
 
Clem suddenly bends his knees, changing the angle of this thrust as her grabs her beneath her thighs, lifting her feet off the floor. The new position forces his meat deeper into her, rubbing her sensitive breasts across the rough table top.

"Fuck I love this... I think royal cunt is the best I've had", he grunted, "we should do this more often...."

"YEAH, ALL HAIL CUNT REBECCA V"
 
I squeal as my feet are lifted in some type of wheelbarrow position. His strong hands grab my super long legs as he mocks me with chants like " all hail the slut princess Becca V" with each thrust. Just then a commotion is heard as you and some soldiers of the royal guard come to my aid.
 
Samuel cums hard in her handmaiden, pulling himself off her as the door of the inn crashes inwards, splinters flying across the room.

He quickly fixes his clothes as he sees the first villager cut down before he jumps through the curtained off store room. He watched as the rest of them were either put to the sword or bundled outside.

He watches from the shadows as the guards clear the room, the princess still bound face down, his eyes widening as he watches two of them pull her maiden off the table, her dress in shreds, and across the room... out of her sight.

One has his hands clamped over her mouth as the other frees his cock. TheIt facea lit with list as they throw the abused girl onto a nearby table and immediately set up on her, filling her pussy as Rebecca V is forced to watch from her bound position.

She heara the sounds of more of he guards freeing thir cocks
 
Last edited:
"Hey off of her I command you! I blurt out at the royal guards. For a moment forgetting my bound and exposed state. I struggle to free myself. Only get one hand free but struggle to get loose as they sneer at me as I'm forced to watch the scene.
 
The guards... Her guards hold her tight, leaving her bound Un place as one after another get on the table along from her, taking their turns to use her hand maiden, now passed out.

"Well that's her used up... anyone for some royal game..? "
 
My tall 5'10 frame clad just in heels bent over. "Release me I command ". Trying to show my tough side. Playing the princess role still thinking I'm royalty SO guards must obey me right? That's how it works right? I think to myself.
 
The first climbs up on the table behind her, spitting on his cock as he steadied himself between her lewdly bound legs.

"Stick something in her mouth to shut her up... I'm going to have me some royal ass"

He spat on her rosebud before pressing his thick purple head against it
 
OOC rememberbusexmy name in posts


My mind racing still figuring out the purpose of this "jump". Maybe it's a revolt I must stop i think, thinking the lead guard is heading up this rebellious effiort. I will have you fired and executed for this treason. Let me go now I demand this" hissing at my royal guards seemingly enjoying my predicament. I struggle against the bonds on the pub table but to no effect as their laughing and my labored breathing fills the air.
 
Last edited:
The lead guard drive hard into her ass as one of the others fills her mouth with his rampant meat.

"That's it Lady fucking princess Rebecca fuck my cock, use that tight royal ass to make a loyal subject happy "

Other guards move to surround the table, stripping off, stroking their cocks, waiting for their turn.
 
I gag on the cock and they all chuckle at my predicament now. Showing royalty up as the assault continues. They make lewd remarks bit one of the guards let's it slip that the head guard is heading up the rebellion against the crown.
 
The head guard grunts, cumming hard, filling her ass as her falls over her back. He pulls out oh her, wiping his cock off on her thigh as the next soldier steps in to take his place.

He shoves his short fat cock into her abused ass as he asks, " are we going to keep this slut or is Rebecca V and her talented cunt going to the gallows...?"
 
About an hour later I'm released as they leave laughing. Clad only in heels and a tattered dress. I manage to find friendly villagers. To escort me back to my castle.ster that evening I summon you and tell you what took place. Angry that they double crossed you. I tell them find them and take them. To the gallows and let me know when you have "prepared" them for justice for crimes against the crown.
 
Fighting hard to hide his anger at the failure of the coup, he buried it deep as he swiftly made the necessary arrangements to cover his tracks.

Any that attempted to speak out and implicate him were either killed during their arrest, or their tongue skewered, ensuring their silence as they were carted off to the gallows.

Now he stood in the vast throne rooming front of Princess Rebecca V
 
I thank you for your service to the crown. I name you new head of security for the castle not knowing you were behind the overthrow effort. Still wondering why I am here. I figure if I can find out who it was I'll be able to make my next "jump" maybe the jump home.

The next morning while going through the castle. Wearing my usual attire baby blue angle length dress thigh high slit strapless dress with matching 2" heels I come across you in a corridor you claim spies have hidden some new fangled traciking devices and as head of secorty you must "search" me.
 
"There is a credible threat Princess Rebecca, and I cannot be seen to not be carrying out my duties, everyone is to be searched, so it you could follow me in here"

He leads her into a secluded room where there are irons hanging from the wall and a solid oak table

" if you can place your hands on the table..."
 
"I most certainly will not!" I stammer " this is outrageous I'm no threat to my own castle and crown". You insist it's for my own protection. Your words are stern and dominant yet strangly calming at the sane time lowering my guard.
 
"Place your hands on the table Princess Rebecca V", he commands, pressing your upper body over the hard wooden surface, "or do you need to be tied up again.... like yesterday..?"
 
"I made you head of palace security and I can take it away!" I hiss showing a snobby side. Knowing from what I read about royalty most act this way. So just getting into the princess "character " more to understand the reason I'm here. I slit in your face and with a smirk I say " make me kind sir". Seeing what your reaction will be to see if you get more aggressive or back down from royal decree.
 
He wipes the spit from his face, watching the defiance in her stance, letting the tension hang in the air, before he suddenly backhands her across her cheek, knocking her onto the table.

"Guess you like it the hard way Princess Rebecca V", he grunts as he thrusts her upper body down onto the hard wood as his free hand yanks her dress up over her ass, tearing the split slightly as he steps in between her legs, kicking them apart as he rips off her underwear.

"Never had me a royal cunt before..."
 
I'm about to get taken by the head guard who now has been exposed as the spy. Just then a flash and I come to. A bit. Groggy but in a different location. Looking around I realized I "jumped" but not home. I see a badge on my shirt. Just a simple name badge and it says soup line. As I hear one say "the soup wont serve itself to the homeless ". I'm wearing black blouse black thin dress slacks and 2" heels. One says " look spoiled rich girl we know you don't wanna be here just help out like your community service said to. As I figure out why I'm here.
 
Ritchie stares at her angrily, feeling the pressure of the shuffling mass behind him as he waits for daddy's little princess to get her act I'm gear and ladle out the soup.

"Yeah and don't hold back those soft baps you're hiding away honey", came a voice from the back, causing a ripple of laughter
 
I try to ignore the lewd comments as I can gauge from their chatter that I'm some kind of rich spoiled type who would think I'm better than they are. I serve the soup to the line, best I can never have really done this before as some if the men in line talk about me. I try to hear so I can tell maybe why I am here.
 
Back
Top