Turn me on (open for 1 female)

kimhangaj

Virgin
Joined
Feb 16, 2013
Posts
4
Can you giving me a hand, ma'am? (open to Females)

Age:21
Height: 5'11"
Hair:Black
Eyes:light Brown
weight: 140
Build: muscular

a young man flirting with his new sexy, mature next door neighbor. she is a mature lady.
Cup Size:42D
Height: 5'3"
Eyes: green
Weight: : 190
Build: slightly chubby
Waist Size: 16

PM me please!
 
Last edited:
It was a hot summer day, i was planting some flower in the yard with my short off sweating showing of my body. I here a truck in the distance. I look over and see the truck park in the driveway where the Minks lived. I kept shoving, moving on to the next hole i began to get thursty and went inside for a drink. When i came back out i there was a gorgeous lady, who was surely older than me, looking at the flowers and tree i was planting. "Um... Hi." She looks toward me and smiles "Hi, I just moved in two houses down from here." I said "Oh! Hi I'm Jessy nice to meet you." As i walked up to shake her hand. She says "Nice to meet you too. Jessy. Cute name." I blush and lift up the tree to put on the hole. "Do you need any help moving any thing into your house?" I asked with my face still blushing. "No, but i was wondering if you and whoever you live with would like to come over on saturday for a little housewarming?" I smile "I live alone, but sure i would love to come over!" She smiles and says "That's great! And now don't you forget Jessy!" As she walk away i could help but stare at here ass that i wanted just to grab and have my dick in!
 
Back
Top