The Designated Drunk Posting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that sort of relationship you sort of had but sorta didn't but you're glad it's sorta over?
And suddenly, deep in imbibe, it seems like a sorta good idea to text a flirty howdy to the sorta friend.
Then you start giggling
Then you wake up and sorta wanna kill yourself.
*throws phone in the ocean*
 
First rule of drinking......turn phone off or put it in a locked box.

We pee in bushes here all the time, no point in traipsing back to the house every time. We call this 'weeing like a wild thing'. We do it some times on purpose as vermin prevention or compost accelerant. Classy place this.

Well, sheriff taylor understands this and sees Otis do it all the time.
But that Barney guy is an ass hole.
 
Pensive, we will fix you up with a breathelizer phone. Ok? :)

Elle, check out Mayberry!

SunBunny, go stand in the corner this instant! :eek:

Inspi, go stand behind her :devil: :D

And Endless... Ummm... were you gone? :p
 
Pensive, we will fix you up with a breathelizer phone. Ok? :)

Elle, check out Mayberry!

SunBunny, go stand in the corner this instant! :eek:

Inspi, go stand behind her :devil: :D

And Endless... Ummm... were you gone? :p

You think that because you started this mayhem thread that you can now control it?

HaHaHaHaHa :D
 
I'm nurturing it :)

OK. Very good. Carry on.
attachment.php
 
I see the quoting rule has long gone by the wayside, and perhaps a good thing too as otw I fear it would be terribly complicated to figure out who is talking to whom and to what the current speaker is referencing...(esp when inebriated, but even when sober).
PP...hope you are OK and it all turns out in the end. May I recommend you delete your "sort of" friend from your contacts?
CnC your nurturing is fine...and I think you love being the trouble maker. XOXO to you all. :heart::heart::heart:
 
Yeah, I can't even remember my own rule :rolleyes:

Maybe just say, if you quote and somebody later wants you to remove it, please remove it.
Whew! Much easier :p
 
Without the Quotes, it is easy to get lost, or to misconstrue what a remark is in response to.

On the other hand, pairing a response with the wrong remark can make for some entertaining conversations. :)
 
I think I want to get drunk again and go back to read the past couple of pages again. Should make for some different and entertaining thoughts.
 
My latest love, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Fire. Tastes like cinnamon red hots. A little burn, a bit sweet, but no alcohol taste. FireBall is similar, but sweeter.

IMG_5654-Tennessee-Fire-m.JPG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top