Ladies and Pee

BadGirl420

Really Experienced
I'm bisexual and have been since an early age... I also love pee... That's been around since I was young as well. Girl on girl is a big favorite of mine but when you combine watersports with it... Mmmm. I LOVE girl on girl pee sex!!

Girl on girl pee play is so delicious!
My girlfriend and I have indulged many times. We grind pussies while we both pee... Mmmmm I love it!!

Girl on girl pee play is so delicious!
My girlfriend and I have indulged many times. We grind pussies while we both pee... Mmmmm I love it!!

MMMMM.. My girlfriend and I also indulge in pee play.... :devil: We both Love it. :heart::heart:

sweet

My former girlfriend and her best friend asked me to witness their pee play. In the shower they kissed and rubbed against each other, then turned the water off. One knelt and the other peed oh her chest, then they traded positions. After they showered a little more they went to bed and 69ed to several climaxes. I was invited to watch that, too, but told them I'd have to jack off. They said fine, and gave me a pair of panties to cum into.

I have to confess that I can't see the appeal of pee play. Isn't it a bit smelly?

My ex-girlfriend and I would pee in front of each other, on the loo, if the other one was in the bathroom, but it had no erotic charge for either of us, I'm afraid.

I love to pee while I'm scissoring with a sexy girl. We rub pussies and go at the same time. Mmmm.

I'm bisexual and have been since an early age... I also love pee... That's been around since I was young as well. Girl on girl is a big favorite of mine but when you combine watersports with it... Mmmm. I LOVE girl on girl pee sex!!

how did we miss this post?:devil:

Last night my girlfriend and I had exquisitely passionate pee sex. I began by climbing on top of her wearing only lacy black panties. I kissed up her neck to her ear... I nibbled. My lips found her beautiful, plump, kissable lips. Our tongues met. I started grinding my pussy against hers. I began fondling her nipples... Tugging on them gently. Without warning I began peeing on her... Soaking my panties all over her. I kept grinding...when she felt my pee running down her she moaned. It fueled her fire. I felt her hand slip into my panties. She moved them to the side so she could see. I saw her lick her lips. In one swift motion she has me on my back. She dove between my legs. "Keep going, Baby" she says. I resume my flow...she laps happily. She moaned into my pussy
Sucking my pee straight from me. When my flow stopped she got on top of me. Her pussy met mine. She started peeing on me. Grinding me as she went.
It was so erotic.

Back