Prostate Massage

tyrony67 said:
Ok thanks to your posts and eroticspanks video links I finally got some moans....round of applause....so it is working. My partner who was on hands and knees said he felt like he was coming for ages...but nothing came out...so back to more experimentation. I used a longer tool but definitely found the spot and started by external massage between the balls and anus first....

I would encourage you to focus on the experience, not necessarily the "leaking" or "cum" aspect. I have found that some will release more fluid than others, and some not at all. Plus the orgasm isn't necessarily going to be the same as a penile orgasm that men associate with ejaculation.

The pleasure experienced during is really your best indicator.

Last edited:
I would encourage you to focus on the experience, not necessarily the "leaking" or "cum" aspect. I have found that some will release more fluid than others, and some not all all. Plus the orgasm isn't necessarily going to be the same as a penile orgasm that men associate with ejaculation.

The pleasure experienced during is really your best indicator.

Your last line is key.. You are so right...........:rose:

I think that a lot of people get a little hung up on ejaculation, and just assume that how much a guy cums is related to how much pleasure he is having or how strong his orgasm is. In my case, it doesn't matter if it's my hand, my mistresses hand or mouth, or even if my prostrate is being stimulated. I just don't produce a lot of fluid in general.

As far as prostate stimulation goes, I can say hands down that my strongest orgasms have come when there is something up my ass stimulating my prostate directly. External prostate stimulation does have an effect, but it's not as strong, for me anyway, as direct internal stimulation.

Sadly there isn't much that I can say about finding the prostate. For the most part, it's things that other people have already said. One thing that I can say though, is that people tend to think that it's farther in than it really is on the average person. This could be one of the reasons why some people are having a hard time finding it. They might simply be over-shooting it. In my case, it's only about 2-3 inches in. It helps if the guy is already aroused beforehand, and once you find it, the guy will know it. It's hard to describe what exactly it feels like, but the best I can do is say that it's a strong surge of pleasure that doesn't really stop while it's being directly stimulated.

Though I have had dry internal orgasms from prostate massage (multiples). Some times they are more of an overflow rather than an ejaculation.. Many times without even having an erection. I have found different massagers spawn different results. The overflowing type is very pleasurable, just not shooting like most men are used to. When I have a shooting one with prostate massage, it is almost violent !:eek:

When I have a shooting one with prostate massage, it is almost violent !:eek:

I wholeheartedly agree on this. Although I'm a girl and cannot speak for myself, I can say that the shooting ones enhanced with internal prostate stim are the ones that make my husband trash around and block his breathing. Those are also the ones when I can physically feel his load hitting my cervix. He becomes completely unable to control his moves and body in general. He can scream or be totally silent as he cannot breath. He just cramps, spasms and shoots tons and tons of sperm. It can actually hurt me pretty bad, if he thrusts forward as a reflex and hits my pubic bone - not to mention my cervix!

......and I adore allowing him such a treat ;)

I wholeheartedly agree on this. Although I'm a girl and cannot speak for myself, I can say that the shooting ones enhanced with internal prostate stim are the ones that make my husband trash around and block his breathing. Those are also the ones when I can physically feel his load hitting my cervix. He becomes completely unable to control his moves and body in general. He can scream or be totally silent as he cannot breath. He just cramps, spasms and shoots tons and tons of sperm. It can actually hurt me pretty bad, if he thrusts forward as a reflex and hits my pubic bone - not to mention my cervix!

......and I adore allowing him such a treat ;)

It is a fantastic feeling beyond description !

When I have a shooting one with prostate massage, it is almost violent !:eek:

I completely agree. And in my humble opinion you are combining two different orgasms at once, that is why it is so intense.

For example: IF I have my prostate massaged to the point of orgasm, it feels great my whole body shakes but my ejaculation comes in the form of fluid leaking out of me if I ejaculate at all. So after that orgasm, I can still have a "dick" orgasm or ejaculation from stimulation of my dick via HJ, BJ, or intercourse. I was surprised when it first happened that I could still cum from my dick. That is when I realized it was a different type of orgasm.

And the same is true in reverse. IF I cum from regular stimulation of my dick, I can still cum from prostate play which will involve ejaculation, but the leaking type like I mentioned above.

BUT when you put both of them together and they occur at the same time like two fingers inside while you are getting a HJ or strapon play and a HJ the result is amazing.

ES

I completely agree. And in my humble opinion you are combining two different orgasms at once, that is why it is so intense.

For example: IF I have my prostate massaged to the point of orgasm, it feels great my whole body shakes but my ejaculation comes in the form of fluid leaking out of me if I ejaculate at all. So after that orgasm, I can still have a "dick" orgasm or ejaculation from stimulation of my dick via HJ, BJ, or intercourse. I was surprised when it first happened that I could still cum from my dick. That is when I realized it was a different type of orgasm.

And the same is true in reverse. IF I cum from regular stimulation of my dick, I can still cum from prostate play which will involve ejaculation, but the leaking type like I mentioned above.

BUT when you put both of them together and they occur at the same time like two fingers inside while you are getting a HJ or strapon play and a HJ the result is amazing.

ES

Great description and observation ES !:cool:

Quick Preview

512xlBusABL._SY355_.jpg

http://shop.literotica.com/product/53463/CNVELD-EN-CA-2156/Evolved+bendable+you+too+-+black

A quick preview of my new massager.

The Evolved You Too Black Prostate Massager is quite powerful. It uses 2 AAA batteries for it's vibes. The Aneros Vice uses 1 and I consider it powerful. I coat it and the opening with coconut oil and slip it right in with no pain or issues. I only insert it about 2 1/2" and can tell immediately when it hits the right spot. I had used the bendable function to cradle the head forward towards the prostate. I turned it on the lowest constant setting to aid with insertion.

Instantly I begin to feel the waves throughout the region. I up the speed to the highest constant vibration. As I am on my back with one leg bent, I spring up off the bed with the sensation.

I begin to sustain an erection as quick as I chang the speed. I do not use the Kegel moves like I usually do with the Aneros. I just allow it to strobe while I stroke myself to the the edge four times. By this time my breath is labored and my whole mid section is tingling.

I increase my pace of stroking and continue over the edge to what Aneros users call a Super T or a powerful ejaculation with copious amount of semen. I lay there in pleasure as the massager continues to buzz away through my orgasm

Observations:
This unit is very powerful.

This unit is noisy. Louder than my wife's Rabbit which I consider loud. Being discrete could be an issue.

It works great so far and I would recommend it to all prostate and anal enthusiast.

It stays in place nicely.

It has many different settings and combinations of vibration. I am looking forward to experimenting with them all.

Very affordable.

New at 11 !

First session with new massager and wife yesterday. Even more exciting with her involved. She brought herself to several orgasms with the Rabbit as the massager worked on me. Used a lower speed setting on the Evolved but had a growling orgasm. Completely emptied me shooting over and over again.

mH1td7ztkS-SbLSsIj9s5Tw.jpg
512xlBusABL._SY355_.jpg

How does that cockring feel? Do you put it around your balls or cock?

I am not used to ones like that. It does not have a snap or a quick release.

ES

No release but it stretches for removal. I use it around the base of the cock. Sometimes I use a larger one around the whole package. I like them :rolleyes:

512xlBusABL._SY355_.jpg

Yesterday, wife was on the phone and told me to go get ready and wait for her in the bedroom.

I went to the bedroom and lubed up the You Too massager with virgin coconut oil. I slipped in in with no problem and set it to the lowest constant vibration. I slipped a cock ring onto the base of my shaft. The buzzing sensation felt really nice and I noticed the second vibrator was massaging the bottom of my scrotum. I began doing Kegels and the massager began to caress my prostate.

She continued on the phone so this went on for around fifteen minutes or so. I began to notice the massager began to move involuntarily and realized that the auto-fuck sensation is not just an Aneros thing, but a result of the muscle contractions once the prostate is sufficiently aroused. It seemed to stroke me on it's on. It caused me to buck and groan with pleasure. My cock was stiffening from the internal pleasures. I found myself on a level of pleasure that I have not yet experienced, even with the Vice.

She entered the room and I am in a state of euphoric sensations. She touches me and stroked my hardened cock. I growl with pleasure as she slips it into her wanting mouth. Words can not describe the pleasurable feelings this produced with the internal massage, the wet lips around me and the massaging of the scrotum.

She rolled over and began to pleasure herself with her Rabbit vibrator. I stroked myself and watch her as the massager continues to pump me vigorously. I increase the vibration to the next setting.I am so close to shooting as we share this erotic experience. I have to stop stroking as I am about to explode as I watch her enveloped in her own pleasure.

I grasp the base of my cock and feel the semen rising up the shaft on it's own. The pulsing massager seems to be pushing it higher and higher up my cock. She begins to moan and I explode with shot after shot of hot cum shooting up and landing on my stomach. I am bucking into the air on my shoulders and feet as the massager continues to buzz and I continue spraying hot cum.

This may be the best prostate ejaculation I have had to date. I highly recommend this massager to anyone looking to experience this kind of pleasure !

Fun times

Can be great fun to do. An excellent precursor to a long night. I don't know a man alive that doesn't enjoy some kind of massage. I always offer a back rub (then he knows what's coming) some people put pillows under the hips but I find the weight of him ends up sinking back down to the bed or floor. Having your member mashed on the floor I don't think is fun, but then again, I don't have one 😳. I use the smallest stepper I have for cardio -about 10 inches tall, put a towel or pillow on it to soften it for his hip bones, use the pillows under my partners chest...back massage, ass massage, cock massage...

Once your hands are very slick (I use coconut oil) I start the external pernium area. Firmly pushing little circles with one hand and continuing massage the ass cheeks. Once he's hard I settle in by his hip and start the same little circles at the anus with my thumb. It leaves me with four fingers to play with the twins and a free hand to reach under and keep stroking. It's usually too much stimulation for him to concentrate enough to keep me out of his back door. Once the thumb breaches the muscle ring, the groaning starts. Press hard and firm like you are heading for the belly button, about 2inches in...thumb length! It will be firm like a solid mass, keep your thumb on it and keep rubbing. As the twins start to fill up with ejculate they will start to feel heavy, test the weight with the 4 fingers. If he starts leaking too much you are milking him, (he says he does not like that) so I tent to pull the balls down some and makes it last longer. If you wait till the balls are very full and heavy, add the free hand or mouth to the mix. The average 2 tablespoon volume can be nearly 1/4 cup and he just keeps spurting!

He always says thank you!

Can be great fun to do. An excellent precursor to a long night. I don't know a man alive that doesn't enjoy some kind of massage. I always offer a back rub (then he knows what's coming) some people put pillows under the hips but I find the weight of him ends up sinking back down to the bed or floor. Having your member mashed on the floor I don't think is fun, but then again, I don't have one 😳. I use the smallest stepper I have for cardio -about 10 inches tall, put a towel or pillow on it to soften it for his hip bones, use the pillows under my partners chest...back massage, ass massage, cock massage...

Once your hands are very slick (I use coconut oil) I start the external pernium area. Firmly pushing little circles with one hand and continuing massage the ass cheeks. Once he's hard I settle in by his hip and start the same little circles at the anus with my thumb. It leaves me with four fingers to play with the twins and a free hand to reach under and keep stroking. It's usually too much stimulation for him to concentrate enough to keep me out of his back door. Once the thumb breaches the muscle ring, the groaning starts. Press hard and firm like you are heading for the belly button, about 2inches in...thumb length! It will be firm like a solid mass, keep your thumb on it and keep rubbing. As the twins start to fill up with ejculate they will start to feel heavy, test the weight with the 4 fingers. If he starts leaking too much you are milking him, (he says he does not like that) so I tent to pull the balls down some and makes it last longer. If you wait till the balls are very full and heavy, add the free hand or mouth to the mix. The average 2 tablespoon volume can be nearly 1/4 cup and he just keeps spurting!

He always says thank you!

Thanks for sharing !

Back