Mother teaches son....

lemmesee

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 18, 2005
Posts
2,339
I like to masturbate to stories where the Mom is teaching and acclimating and encouraging her son to experience the joys of masturbating....I picture him sitting in the bathtub while his Mom comes into the bathroom and sits on the closed toilet seat lid....she opens the top of her terry-cloth bathrobe and displays with a smile her large bare breasts....son looks at her large breasts, his eyes widen, and he smiles....his penis lengthens and hardens....she ecourages him to handle his penis and describe how it feels....
 
Last edited:
I'm a big fan of incest stories, but this little sub-genre doesn't do anything for me. If I'm reading a story and it gets to the point where mother/son, father/daughter, brother/sister sit down and start talking about masturbation, it's an instant turn-off. Especially when it turns into a sex education lesson. The son/daughter/sister feels guilty and are told that it's natural, and everyone does it, and blah blah blah. I know mutual masturbation probably happens a lot more in real families than actual full sex, and it is cool (in real life) but it just doesn't do it for me when I'm reading erotic fiction.

But that's just me.
 
Family Porn Night
Everybody sits in front of the TV watching porn together. When the urge hits, they satisfy themselves.
 
Back
Top