Lonely Attention Seeking Little

Well, since the daddy I met on here up and ghosted me, big frickin jerkhead!!! I am now daddyless, and seeking attention please!!! Please PM me for my KIK/Hangouts username.

Well, since the daddy I met on here up and ghosted me, big frickin jerkhead!!! I am now daddyless, and seeking attention please!!! Please PM me for my KIK/Hangouts username.
that's a really TOUGH situation to be in, Sunshine. My sympathies! Daddy-less for a day, my God! And perhaps for another night as well.

One can only hope for some Litster to come to your rescue, who loves performing Daddy-Services to a girl without a meaningful profile, and with all but two posts to her credit. But rest assured, you are a female (at least you say so), and you should have no Problem then.

No worries. Many a male here will be more than willing to jump right into this.

Actually, we were together for over four months GlBlock before he disappeared two weeks ago so maybe you shouldnt be so quick to judge, or just piss off.

Now, no being bratty. Straight up, the 1 or 2 post personals are usually made by a certain type. Horny, sub female is bait for the hungry, swarming masses of pent up males. Plus, I do believe I senses some satire and jackanapery. You might have jumped a liiiil much.

Back