Naughty and Intelligent is hot

Intelligence is extremely hot. Having an intelligent woman who looks good in glasses just enhances that intellectual aspect of a woman.

Pretty Lady,

Welcome to Lit. I see you are enjoying it. Thank you for sharing. Saw your tats on your back WOW wonderful

hugs :rose:

old borg fred

Hi guys, I am fairly new here in Lit. I am 28 F Asian, married and working full time as a Virtual Assistant. I am heavily back tattooed and I like pain to some degree, be it physical or emotional - either way brings pleasure in me. But never did I enjoy humiliation as a disclaimer, and I believe I am yet to discover my limits.

I love nature, I hike, I swim, I let the wind brush my cheek and am able to sleep just below the moon and the stars.

Generally, I am looking for company on times I need someone to talk to. Could be nothing more nothing less or maybe not, depends on the chemistry.

I am interested in mature men - with writing ability is a plus.
Naughty and intelligent is a combination I find to be so hot and at times hard to resist but both are adjectives relative on how I view it.

If you are interested, I am active on google hangouts or here just send me a PM.

Have a lovely day everyone!

:cattail:

Hello and welcome to Lit. It's good to see someone else on here who has been educated in what some still think disqualifies people from being sexy: STEM is an anagram certain people just dislike.

Mature, in age but not in attitude is what I am. Fifty-three years on this Earth and I still won't allow the opportunity pass me by to make a pun or joke.

I've been trying to write good fiction for a while now, but the ability to "show" and not "tell" slips me at times. Perhaps it has to do with me "translating" software manuals from "Computer Talk" to conversation and business American English. I hope it improves as I close in on 55.

I'm biracial/multicultural. My mother may have been the granddaughter of immigrants who came from what's now Poland, but my father is the son of an interracial couple: His father a Cajun/French Canadian, his mother Kanien'kehá:ka/Mohawk. The only people who told us to "pick one" were a Catholic priest, two lay Confirmation teachers, and an associate American History professor at an upstate NY college. I am proud of all that I am: It makes me who I am.

I hope to see you around. I may drop a PM to you.

RJ.

You’re all of the above and then some more J!!!! You’re a smokin’ hot, intelligent lass, and a naughty hottie behind those glasses!!
Er? Hope that came out right!?!??! Miss chatting with ya Hon!! 💋🌹

Thank you Mr K. I like it just how you said it yes :devil: ;) I am one message away in Skype, catch you there..

Pretty Lady,

Welcome to Lit. I see you are enjoying it. Thank you for sharing. Saw your tats on your back WOW wonderful

hugs :rose:

old borg fred

Hi Mr. Fred, this is my escape from the hurting world so I am here to have fun. Thank you for appreciating my photos (bowing down). Hope to see you around :)

Hello and welcome to Lit. It's good to see someone else on here who has been educated in what some still think disqualifies people from being sexy: STEM is an anagram certain people just dislike.

RJ.

And of course I have waited for that message that didn't come through ;) It's perfectly fine though and I really appreciate your extensive introduction Mr RJ. I just can't put the anagram for STEM you are referring to exactly, care to share and educate this poor lady?

Thank you Mr K. I like it just how you said it yes :devil: ;) I am one message away in Skype, catch you there..

Hi Mr. Fred, this is my escape from the hurting world so I am here to have fun. Thank you for appreciating my photos (bowing down). Hope to see you around :)

And of course I have waited for that message that didn't come through ;) It's perfectly fine though and I really appreciate your extensive introduction Mr RJ. I just can't put the anagram for STEM you are referring to exactly, care to share and educate this poor lady?

Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
I'm in technology, educated to write code, create software for the betterment of society. All I do is correct the errors others create.

I'll send a PM while I wait for my corrections to be made by others.

So do you have more to show? :)

I am not sure what it is you want to see Mr. We have different preferences, you need only to ask.

So the smarter the better. I have had very intense relationships with an engineer and an RN, both processions I admired and aspired to. And with glasses, even hotter, like you!

It is innate in us humans to move forward, learn, acquire, innovate.. I agree Mr Ted that it is beneficial to acquaint ourselves with people who can offer us further knowledge..But I recognize the reality that we cannot get all we want and need from a single entity.. maybe that is why even married individuals with good spousal relationship is lurking here in Lit. And I understand and respect them as much as I pursue my needs here.

Intelligence is extremely hot. Having an intelligent woman who looks good in glasses just enhances that intellectual aspect of a woman.

Not all intelligent individuals are smart, some are equally gullible and naive as I am Mr AF ;)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZNER1_gvLfeKaZvBgPk8Nc7L0fKNdPPH/view?usp=sharing

What a great start to what is going to be a incredible Lit experience here. Enjoy and I’ll see you around the forum.

Thank you Mellowyellows, hope to bump into you in other threads. Enjoy

Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
I'm in technology, educated to write code, create software for the betterment of society. All I do is correct the errors others create.

I'll send a PM while I wait for my corrections to be made by others.

Thank you Mr RJ, you are intellectually amazing no doubt. I hope you are enjoying correcting others' errors. If it benefits the society, then you must be in the right track, a fulfilling job. :)

I always find correction more impacting if the doer of the mistake is coached and taught the right thing to do to avoid committing the same blunder moving forward though I always exercise caution in my business affairs for I hold this mantra:

"You do not have to prove others wrong to do what you know is right."

Thank you Mr RJ, you are intellectually amazing no doubt. I hope you are enjoying correcting others' errors. If it benefits the society, then you must be in the right track, a fulfilling job. :)

I always find correction more impacting if the doer of the mistake is coached and taught the right thing to do to avoid committing the same blunder moving forward though I always exercise caution in my business affairs for I hold this mantra:

Most errors I find consist of using a colon instead of a semicolon or misspelled words. It's easier for someone else to find them. They're grateful that I find them and quickly. They find mine when I occasionally write code.

Mistakes happen and I'm there to find the little ones before they become bigger.

Most errors I find consist of using a colon instead of a semicolon or misspelled words. It's easier for someone else to find them. They're grateful that I find them and quickly. They find mine when I occasionally write code.

Mistakes happen and I'm there to find the little ones before they become bigger.

Mistakes do indeed happen, they help us all to learn, grow and move on.

Mistakes do indeed happen, they help us all to learn, grow and move on.

Little mistakes can become bigger ones which then can cost millions of dollars. I catch them, show them to the programmer, who corrects them.

That's my mornings. No one takes it personally. It's a fail safe.

In basic learning theory, a mistake, a wrong answer has more impact on learning. So comes the saying " We learn from our mistakes." Self realization of one's error is a most powerful learnig tool.
Just my 2 cents.

Haven't visited this thread for a while. Good evening gents happy to chat with most of you ;)

I believe that humans are innately curious and so committing mistakes are inevitable but like Mr Tedsbeds said, self-realization and accountability is the key to becoming better. Mistakes needs to be recognized and embraced not rationalized.

I am leaving this for a while here: https://ibb.co/d8Pd3c

See you at the Playground. And those from Australia, you might be interested for a friendly meet-up, hit me a PM or reply to my other thread. Goodnight everyone and see you around! :kiss: :)

Haven't visited this thread for a while. Good evening gents happy to chat with most of you ;)

I believe that humans are innately curious and so committing mistakes are inevitable but like Mr Tedsbeds said, self-realization and accountability is the key to becoming better. Mistakes needs to be recognized and embraced not rationalized.

I am leaving this for a while here: https://ibb.co/d8Pd3c

See you at the Playground. And those from Australia, you might be interested for a friendly meet-up, hit me a PM or reply to my other thread. Goodnight everyone and see you around! :kiss: :)

Wish I was in Australia! Would like to have a sit and chat with you J!!!

Happy weekend my fellow Litsters, hope you all are having a good day! :kiss:
Aside from flaunting horny asses & lickable dicks and flirting, please do not forget to do a little self-care and spread kindness ;) :rose:

Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and we have no right to be rude, to anyone :) :) Just saying :p I :heart: you all!

https://ibb.co/do6Bdc
https://ibb.co/dQXgBx

AD

Happy weekend my fellow Litsters, hope you all are having a good day! :kiss:
Aside from flaunting horny asses & lickable dicks and flirting, please do not forget to do a little self-care and spread kindness ;) :rose:

Everyone deserves to be treated with respect and we have no right to be rude, to anyone :) :) Just saying :p I :heart: you all!

https://ibb.co/do6Bdc
https://ibb.co/dQXgBx

AD

Nice pics! Love that smiling face!!!

Back