Dear X,

Dear Radio Stations,

Would it have killed any of you to play an upbeat song while I was driving to the shops to get cake?

Something with a lot of drums so I could bash the crap out of my steering wheel?

But no, every single one of you playing some tear extracting, gently beautiful tunes that frankly made me feel worse than I do now.

Thank god for the off button. And cake. I don't care. Fuck it.

Me
 
Dear Rainshine,

I'm sorry I'm a giant numpty.

I will make it up to you with a song a day for the next 30 days.

Sincerely,
Giant Numpty

Dear Rainshine,

You'll keep. *squints*

Sincerely,

Putting Guitar Away Pmann
(Just kidding)
 
Dear :heart:

I miss you already. Hope you have a good trip and come back to me before I go nuts and shoot more than a few fairies.

Yours only

me
 
Dear Horny Housewives of Facebook,

Please, no more 50 Shades of Grey Trailer links.

Thanks in advance,
The whole fucking world.

Amen sister.

I'm with you!

(Although...I think I will go see the movie...)

I will wait until it comes on Netflix so I can sit in my living room, drink an alcoholic beverage, and yell at the tv without disturbing anyone else. Sort of like I did with Interview with a Vampire. . .
 
Dear Big Head, You are not the be all-end all answer to women kind and just because someone likes you doesn't give you a right to.....blankety blank blank blank....

signed...MsBlank and MsForgetAboutIt and MsYouAin'tAllThat (Cheeky Grin)
 
Dear Housemates,

I am beyond thrilled that your rugby team won tonight and that you got absolutely wasted at the club after.

I am heartened to hear that you somehow managed to get home and order 3 pizzas to be delivered.

But if it's not too much to ask, after having babysat one of your children when you didn't get home 5 hours ago like you said you would,

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP SCREECHING.

Kind regards,

Me
 
Dear Horny Housewives of Facebook,

Please, no more 50 Shades of Grey Trailer links.

Thanks in advance,
The whole fucking world.

I think lesser of these FB peeps that keep posting how they can't wait for it, and discussing the casting of the main guy.
 
Dear Big Head, You are not the be all-end all answer to women kind and just because someone likes you doesn't give you a right to.....blankety blank blank blank....

signed...MsBlank and MsForgetAboutIt and MsYouAin'tAllThat (Cheeky Grin)

Dear Ms,

I often read similar posts and certain big heads pop in my mind, and always wonder if it's one and the same.

Signed,

Meh, about them
 
Dear X,

You are one of the kindest, most compassionate men I've ever known. I'm so glad to have you in my life. I don't know what I did to deserve you.

Love,
Me
 
Dear Dog,

Yes, the smell of cinnamon porridge is amazing.

No, standing by my chair when I'm eating it will not make me give you any.

I don't think dogs and porridge mix very well.

But you are a good doggy so I will give you a doggy biscuit soon. But no porridge.

Me
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Horny Housewives of Facebook,

Please, no more 50 Shades of Grey Trailer links.

Thanks in advance,
The whole fucking world.


I'm with you!

(Although...I think I will go see the movie...)


Amen sister.

I will wait until it comes on Netflix so I can sit in my living room, drink an alcoholic beverage, and yell at the tv without disturbing anyone else. Sort of like I did with Interview with a Vampire. . .


tumblr_n9e1kq3OT01sxvxiwo1_500.jpg
 
Dear Helpful People of the HT

I got a new question for the Anon Posting Thread
Get over there and answer it!!

Lady--waiting
 
Dear Sandman,

I was hoping to wake up around 6:30 am this morning, since you were late last night and I didn't get to sleep until 2 am.

So why, oh why, did you desert me at 3:45 am??? Really? You couldn't stay more than an hour and forty-five minutes? I fully expect you to make it up to me tonight and stay the full six and a half hours.

In the meantime, Mr. Coffee will just have to take your place.

Sleepily and grumpily yours,
M
 
Dear X,
I am really delighted to be discovering what a filthy imagination you have.
 
Dear Booze,

I know it's been a while since we've hung out but I appreciate you still having my back.

Sincerely,
I think I'm quite tipsy
 
Dear X,
It was a hormone crash, but more than that. I didn't know how to explain it then, or now.
I'm sorry.
Me
 
Dear diurnal posters,

Nevermind it all.


Respectfully,

Bashful Bat


tumblr_m3kavhfyRM1qmrqk9o1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top