Rubbing Daddy's Furry Belly

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,359
Daddy is a BIG guy, weith the gut to match. his whole body is hairy, but in particular his belly ois covered by a mat of dense curly fur.

When Princess was small, Daddy would lie on his couch and let Princess run her hands over his furry belly.She would giggle and call him a bear. This stopped as Princess grew up.

Now Princess is 18.

One day she comes home to see Daddy sleeping on his couch. His T-shirt has shifted so that his big furry belly is bare. Princess cannot resist the urge to go over and rub it. As she rubs, she notices Daddy's member stirring...
 
Rub the lamp, and watch the genie pop out! What do you wish for, little girl?

Or maybe, rubbing all that fur gives her a double handful of static electricity. Does that enhance the handjob she is about to give him?
 
EH take: she rubs his bloated-belly fur and *things* crawl out..
BDSM take: she rubs his fur and he moans, "The whips, the whips..."
SF&F take: she rubs the fur and he sprouts horns or tentacles.
Other SF&F: she rubs the fur and they're transported to Neverland.
GS take: she rubs the fur; his GF joins in and they double-blow him.
Hentai take: she and her Lolicon GFs rub his fur, giggling as he throbs.
Pr0n take: she rubs his fur; he sprouts a 12-in / 300mm donkey-dick.
JBJ take: she rubs, he sprouts, but he's smelly, scarred, deformed...
 
Nah, gotta go Carpenter on this. She rubs his belly and suddenly his belly turns into a giant mouth which clamps down on her arms. Then dad starts sprouting tentacles and Kurt russel comes in with a flamethrower...

In general, I like the idea of a petite smooth woman and a furry pot-bellied guy getting it on.

Gives me a couple ideas:

1. As she keeps rubbing and watching him get harder, daddy instinctively reaches out and starts caressing daughter while half asleep. She starts to get turned on and suddenly daddy says:

"Hop on up baby girl, time to go for a ride."

Daughter sees he's still mostly out of it and slowly straddles him. Right as dad comes too, she impales herself on him and locks him into a kiss, making his protestations go away.

2. Dad's a were-something. As he gets rubbed, he starts grunting and squealing. In addition to getting aroused, he starts sprouting animal features until he's a humanoid whatever. When he's fully awake, he spies his baby girl and can't recognize her as anyone other than a cute girl whose touching him
 
Back
Top