How to lick my wife's pussy better ?

Reading this thread reminded me of a bar discussion a couple of guys and myslef had one night about going down on your squeeze. We'd been drinking and while we were discussing technique between us one guy interrupted the other and said with a bit of profoundness, "You know, in the end it always comes down to the pussy, doesn't it? In the end that's what it's all about."

Here, here my friend. There just isn't anything more beautiful than a lush, plump mons venus.

Certainly friend ,
it all comes down to pussy in the end for all guys irrespective of licking or fucking !

you just must have luck to open that hole !

i m a fantatic of fan of tits even now !
but i truly beleive that what mattered most in the end is pussy !
it is an hidden treasure where we all are raiders of pussy !

My ex and now extra maritals affairs are also fully bent on eating their pussues .

So I'm guessing your question in the BDSM forum was fake as well?

I shouldn't have answered you seriously. There goes my troll meter.

Hey, how about NOT cheating on your wife? Maybe that would make her orgasm better? :rolleyes:

So I'm guessing your question in the BDSM forum was fake as well?

I shouldn't have answered you seriously. There goes my troll meter.

Hey, how about NOT cheating on your wife? Maybe that would make her orgasm better? :rolleyes:

hey , Teacher
all i m asking here is how to lick better ?
in bdsm , am i submissive ?

what connects you it to my exra marital affairs ?

i never call myself as jesus .
i m seeking pleasures and answers in all .
my wife is getting wonderful orgasm from me all time , cheating her dont lesson it.

she too aware of my cravings , may be she too having something up her panty .

dont preach. satin
just. flow on

my wife is getting wonderful orgasm from me all time , cheating her dont lesson it.

You're an adult and you're going to do what you want to do. That said, the majority of the people who post here don't condone cheating because it robs the cheated upon partner of consent. So if you've put it out in open forum that you are cheating upon your wife, some people are going to call you on it and point out what an asshole you're being to her. That's the chance you take when you post something on a public forum. If you don't want people to give you shit about it, then I would advise you not to put it out there to begin with.

Yes, this is a forum devoted to topics of a sexual nature and while the people here are usually pretty open minded, that doesn't mean they check their ethics at the door. Contrary to what some believe, having and demonstrating respect for one's partner is a pretty engrained tenant of How To culture. So when someone demonstrates what appears to be callous disregard for their partner, most will respond from an ethical point of view and give the OP grief about it.

You're an adult and you're going to do what you want to do. That said, the majority of the people who post here don't condone cheating because it robs the cheated upon partner of consent. So if you've put it out in open forum that you are cheating upon your wife, some people are going to call you on it and point out what an asshole you're being to her. That's the chance you take when you post something on a public forum. If you don't want people to give you shit about it, then I would advise you not to put it out there to begin with.

Yes, this is a forum devoted to topics of a sexual nature and while the people here are usually pretty open minded, that doesn't mean they check their ethics at the door. Contrary to what some believe, having and demonstrating respect for one's partner is a pretty engrained tenant of How To culture. So when someone demonstrates what appears to be callous disregard for their partner, most will respond from an ethical point of view and give the OP grief about it.

Hahaha
open minded people may talk and not preach !
ethics dont matter in sexual actd but the organs and its output are !

pl frirnds
pl reply on how to lick my wife pussy and not
whose pussy to eat !

Well if you still have to ask how to please your wife, maybe you need to stay home and practice on her more instead of "eating out" so often.

Not practicing only dr ,
i m just prolonging the licking of my pussy and her pleasures by seeking better more ways .

eating out happens at the behest of others on tours , cant blame me

???

Love to hear her take on that. Invite her to participate in this thread.

If on one hand you write of your wife - then on the other hand you write of those who you are cheating with, well I just wonder if it is all just hands?

???

Love to hear her take on that. Invite her to participate in this thread.

If on one hand you write of your wife - then on the other hand you write of those who you are cheating with, well I just wonder if it is all just hands?

As for my wife , she herself can enter into here , it is her own decision

Men tend to lick the pussy at first and think of it as the one mattered most .
Clitoris is spot where you all have to lick a lot .

I too is following this way of licking .
Am i correct ?

The right way is to stroke her clit upwards, then up again, then down, then down again. Then left, right, left, right. Then buttons B and A...

No, wait, that's the Konami code. Forget all that.

Women are not video games. What works for my girlfriend may not work for your wife. What works for your wife today may not be the same thing that works tomorrow. You have to find out from her what works.

The right way is to stroke her clit upwards, then up again, then down, then down again. Then left, right, left, right. Then buttons B and A...

No, wait, that's the Konami code. Forget all that.

Women are not video games. What works for my girlfriend may not work for your wife. What works for your wife today may not be the same thing that works tomorrow. You have to find out from her what works.

Thanks for a well advice .
you are focussed in the question , not its author!

well , i love to experiment on your ideas soon now to see her reaction .
we are just nuv ready to unwind . will be back soon

Hahaha
open minded people may talk and not preach !
ethics dont matter in sexual actd but the organs and its output are !

pl frirnds
pl reply on how to lick my wife pussy and not
whose pussy to eat !

Ethics don't matter in sexual acts?

Oooh, see, that's called rape, my stupid little friend. :rolleyes:

What a colossal fuckweasel.

Ethics don't matter in sexual acts?

Oooh, see, that's called rape, my stupid little friend. :rolleyes:

What a colossal fuckweasel.

oh my foolish satin ,

it is stupid even to answer you !

if both people are agreed
mutually to indulge in any act , ethics has no place in there !

it is called mutual love of lust !

you are the real stupid troll here !

How to lick my wife's pussy better ?

My wife became wild on me kissing her clit and egging me to prolong forever .

My ex and now extra maritals affairs are also fully bent on eating their pussues .
But
however you may be experienced on licking pussy or clit , no one can fully learned the tricks of licking .

So . Pl. Suggest more better tricks of licking !
And . Pl . Tell
is it better to lick vagina. Or
clitoris for full climax!

I prefer clitoris !

Be certain her pussy is smooth...oh she can keep the furr up top...keep her pussy-lips and back hole smooth....the skin is more sensitive when not cover in Neanderthal hair...
That is my simple suggestion... and is has worked everytime

oh my foolish satin ,

it is stupid even to answer you !

if both people are agreed
mutually to indulge in any act , ethics has no place in there !

it is called mutual love of lust !

you are the real stupid troll here !

Yeeaaaaaah, no. Sorry to burst your bubble but this isn't a fantasy factory for your wank desires, nor is it a place to abuse the hospitality of it's regulars in order to try and manipulate and lie to them to fuel your own ends.

I eat little wankers like you for breakfast.

lit forum is a factory of sex fetish .
satindesire has no desire to learn it !
pray for the poor soul

Yeeaaaaaah, no. Sorry to burst your bubble but this isn't a fantasy factory for your wank desires, nor is it a place to abuse the hospitality of it's regulars in order to try and manipulate and lie to them to fuel your own ends.

I eat little wankers like you for breakfast.

lit forum is a factory of sex fetish .
satindesire has no desire to learn it !
pray for the poor soul

I also employ a similar method. I like to take the whole clit and hood into my mouth and suck gently, trapping it between my lips as I roll my tongue over it in swirling, circular motions. Add a finger or two swirling inside her and I doubt you'll here any complaints. When she is really getting into it, I like to apply firm rhythmic pressure to her g spot until she finishes. I agree with others though, you need to ask her what she likes.

Omg
i ate my wife's pussy yesterday and employed your suggestions and amply rewarded by her wild hollering orgassm with full of her cum !
it culminated in frentic fucking till midnight !

tks. yeah

Menopause

Now that we have reached the safe time of life, my wife doesn't want me to lick her. She says that it causes an infection. I brush and floss prior to going down but that doesn't help. Any suggestions?

Now that we have reached the safe time of life, my wife doesn't want me to lick her. She says that it causes an infection. I brush and floss prior to going down but that doesn't help. Any suggestions?

Does that mean , going down on a pussy aftet menopause is nothing but waste of time ?
how such lass will overcome that loss ?

hey , Teacher
all i m asking here is how to lick better ?
in bdsm , am i submissive ?

what connects you it to my exra marital affairs ?

i never call myself as jesus .
i m seeking pleasures and answers in all .

she too aware of my cravings , may be she too having something up her panty .

dont preach. satin
just. flow on

But how do I know you're not Jesus?

But how do I know you're not Jesus?

because , i am accepting my cravings and trying to better the pleasures of my wife !
someone suggests on cheating topic, so i just posted a rational thought that cheating dont lower sexual happiness !

i am a human not a robot !

Back